Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Abilities

gogo3356

Ever since I was little I felt different from others at night I had and still have dreams that come true both good and bad. Sometimes I can see people or shadows from the corner of my eye and that something/someone is touching me or hugging me while I'm alone. 

I would love to hear on what you think is going on with me and if I could harness these gifts

Thank you for reading this!

• Like 1

Hi,

You have that higher degree of energetic sensitivity. I would say that when you need a hug you get one from your spiritual/erergetic best friend.

This best friend would know the best way for you to harness your gifts. That is what I think.

John

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gogo3356 said:

I would love to hear on what you think is going on with me and if I could harness these gifts

It sounds like you are on the high-end of the human range of psychic sensitivity. Many professional psychics online and in books teach how to cultivate these abilities if you are interested.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gogo3356 said:

Ever since I was little I felt different from others at night I had and still have dreams that come true both good and bad. Sometimes I can see people or shadows from the corner of my eye and that something/someone is touching me or hugging me while I'm alone. 

Self fulfilling prophecy and confirmation bias can explain the dreams. Seeing things out of the corners of our eyes is not uncommon. 

The feeling of being touched when alone is probably subconscious and psychosomatic.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, gogo3356 said:

Ever since I was little I felt different from others at night

How do you know what others were feeling at night, especially when you were little? 

5 hours ago, gogo3356 said:

I could harness these gifts

They are perfectly normal.

Sorry to tell you this, but you have no gift.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, gogo3356 said:

You sound completely normal to me but I am not an expert. Many of feel a similar presence when we are alone or feel sad, I think this is a product of our subconscious minds designed to soothe us. As far your dreams I suspect the association with them coming true is also subconscious, it is easy to associate something like this with reality when your looking for.

Welcome to the forum.

Peace

On 4/28/2020 at 2:23 PM, gogo3356 said:

I too have dreams that happens in real life a day or two later. I too see these so called shadow people, the recent one was a little girl in the distance running from left to the right, but when I get there  a second later, she wasn't there. And when I am alone, I sometimes hug myself to cheer me up.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

How do you know that you are different? Do you know how others feel ? Does this difference make you uncomfortable or that you must be secretive...…..love and gratitude/

• Like 1

On 4/28/2020 at 4:23 PM, gogo3356 said:

First of all there's absolutely nothing wrong with you for certain (!) Dont bother listening to those who try to treat you like a sick person. 

I believe that you may have some psychic powers gogo. There are so many people who have similar powers, sometimes they are aware of it, sometimes they choose to ignore it. Not everyone who feels like you is feeling comfortabe about it. If you choose to ignore it like most of the others do, it may slowly fade away. 

If you can harness the power or let if fade away depends on having a support group around you who can understand your case or not. I would like to hear your story in depth and publish it on my blog too if you could PM me your story in detail. I am interested in these matters. 

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/28/2020 at 9:23 AM, gogo3356 said:

Ever since I was little I felt different from others

Lots of folks feel that way zero paranormal supernatural about it, some even just have a desire to be above more special than the next lowey human.

• Haha 2