Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

General Flynn was set up

and-then

Flynn's attorney, Sidney Powell, finally gets records that the FBI had been stalling on for years and there is nothing vague, no gray areas of disagreement in the notes created by the FBI.  The notes clearly show that they conspired to take him down.

“What’s our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute or get him fired?”

There are yet more documents coming but I don't see how the agents involved in this escape jail time and loss of their pensions.  Frankly, they need to burn.  Politics aside, this man had devoted 33 years of his life to public service but when he disagreed with Obama, he made enemies and they tried to destroy him.  They DID destroy his finances and pressured him to plead out to "lying" under oath so they wouldn't go after his son as well.  These apparatchiks are evil. 

ALL of this from day one has been about using the power of the Federal government to go after political enemies and Flynn should sue everyone involved and I'm sure he will.  I hope he manages to GUT the finances of the individuals who took part in this.  The plan was discussed by Bill Priestap, Comey and McCabe.  Flynn needs to be restored TOTALLY for every penny he spent on counsel and for the loss of his HOME that he had to sell to cover lawyer's fees.  I feel certain that a similar situation is going to unfold for Carter Page.  

If this obvious hit job isn't enough to prosecute the agents for willfully denying him his civil/legal rights then we are done.  We have no nation left.  The ones who wrote these notes - they were handwritten - need to be arrested, indicted and tried and if a DC jury is partisan enough to nullify and fail to hold these thugs accountable then it's past time for folks on the "Right" side of the spectrum to start raising some hell in the streets.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

The dominoes are beginning to fall!  We've known this for four years now and the MSM can't hide it anymore.  The question is, how many of the MSM will start to jump ship?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

All roads lead here.

160913-barack-obama-hillary-clinton-ap-1

Reminds me too much of Negan and Alpha getting it on in the woods......:hmm:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, and then said:

Flynn's attorney, Sidney Powell, finally gets records that the FBI had been stalling on for years and there is nothing vague, no gray areas of disagreement in the notes created by the FBI.  The notes clearly show that they conspired to take him down.

“What’s our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute or get him fired?”

There are yet more documents coming but I don't see how the agents involved in this escape jail time and loss of their pensions.  Frankly, they need to burn.  Politics aside, this man had devoted 33 years of his life to public service but when he disagreed with Obama, he made enemies and they tried to destroy him.  They DID destroy his finances and pressured him to plead out to "lying" under oath so they wouldn't go after his son as well.  These apparatchiks are evil. 

ALL of this from day one has been about using the power of the Federal government to go after political enemies and Flynn should sue everyone involved and I'm sure he will.  I hope he manages to GUT the finances of the individuals who took part in this.  The plan was discussed by Bill Priestap, Comey and McCabe.  Flynn needs to be restored TOTALLY for every penny he spent on counsel and for the loss of his HOME that he had to sell to cover lawyer's fees.  I feel certain that a similar situation is going to unfold for Carter Page.  

If this obvious hit job isn't enough to prosecute the agents for willfully denying him his civil/legal rights then we are done.  We have no nation left.  The ones who wrote these notes - they were handwritten - need to be arrested, indicted and tried and if a DC jury is partisan enough to nullify and fail to hold these thugs accountable then it's past time for folks on the "Right" side of the spectrum to start raising some hell in the streets.

Links please? Sources?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Links please? Sources?

Remain calm, someone will be by later to bring you back into the present.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

58 minutes ago, and then said:

Respectfully, some additional evidence or corroboration sources?  I am willing to follow where it leads and accept that, but a statement from a defense lawyer may not be the best source of a non-prejudiced report.

If it was, all Hillary's lawyers would have to say is that she was totally innocent and right wing ideologues set her up.   Then the judge would have to dismiss the case.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Remain calm, someone will be by later to bring you back into the present.

Are citations now a thing of the past? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, and then said:

No linky, post stinky.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Are citations now a thing of the past? 

No, they are not a thing of the past, but these are from the past.  They were posted when they happened.  You just willfully ignored them.  You're only comments were 'laugh' and 'confused' Likes.  That reveals a lot about you.  That you ask for common knowledge now, is not our problem.  You had plenty of chances.  The MSM is only now rediscovering them, so just wait for them to start talking about it.  It's getting to the point that they will no longer be able to ignore it.  That's why I think at least some of the MSM will be bailing from the Party line when they are forced to face the facts.  If you want to see citations, just go back through old threads or even go google for them.  Even if you do it with ignorance, you can't avoid it for much longer.  At that point, you'll be all caught up.  But don't bore us asking for citations.  People are posting citations in this thread and you're ignoring them.  I'm sure others will post more and you'll probably ignore those too.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

OK fine.  Here's a link.  John Solomon was on Hannity last night.  He has been reporting on this from day one.  For the first time, he revealed that it was an FBI agent that came to him and told him that he thought that they were looking to entrap Flynn.  That this agent didn't feel that he could go to his superiors is probably a good indication that they were 'in' on it.  Remember, this was still the Obama apparatus.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

See!  You're not interested in links or facts.

You are now dismissed.

Edited by RavenHawk
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, hatecraft said:

Every reputable news outlet has been covering this today.

I just think it should be standard practice to provide a link if you're going to include a quote from somebody. It doesn't matter how all over the news it has been. 

I'm not denying the allegations or saying they're false(although it doesn't appear to be quite as open and shut as some might try to make it look). 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Robotic Jew said:

I just think it should be standard practice to provide a link if you're going to include a quote from somebody. It doesn't matter how all over the news it has been. 

I'm not denying the allegations or saying they're false(although it doesn't appear to be quite as open and shut as some might try to make it look). 

Just curious...

In your words, what was just revealed yesterday and today?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

The dominoes are beginning to fall!  We've known this for four years now and the MSM can't hide it anymore.  The question is, how many of the MSM will start to jump ship?

Won't happen, IMO.  They aren't actually members of the press any longer.  They're just paid propagandists hiding behind the shield of 1A.  I fear that the only satisfaction their victims will receive will be the dissemination of their actions with no room for them to deny it.  That will have to be enough because any trial jury seated in DC will never convict these scum.

4 hours ago, acidhead said:

IMG_20200430_124104.jpg

I can't decide which one of these arrogant elite snobs I loathe more, this punk or his thug idol, Brennan.  

7 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

All roads lead here.

this just made me throw up in my mouth, please no more!!!

Peace

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

All roads lead here.

This ones for you.

Bill and Hillary with thier true Leader.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Respectfully, some additional evidence or corroboration sources?  I am willing to follow where it leads and accept that, but a statement from a defense lawyer may not be the best source of a non-prejudiced report.

If it was, all Hillary's lawyers would have to say is that she was totally innocent and right wing ideologues set her up.   Then the judge would have to dismiss the case.

The handwritten note by Bill Priestap made after meeting with Comey and McCabe should be pretty solid evidence, huh?  It's out there, Tat.  If you want to see the evidence it just takes a few keystrokes.  These notes are not just misplaced items that the FBI finally stumbled over and produced for his attorney.  This info is actually "Brady" evidence.  It's straight up exculpatory and it was buried until enough hell was raised to force them to bring it to light.  They set him up.  They did it after having a little powwow on how to best accomplish their goal.  This behavior should make the congress wake up and get busy with some serious digging to see just how far up the chain this action got approval from.  

Frankly, if Barr and Durham don't have jurisdiction on this then a special counsel needs to be appointed.  We haven't seen this kind of blatant, in your face political hatchet job by the FBI since Hoover was there wearing things that made him feel pretty...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

this just made me throw up in my mouth, please no more!!!

I thought it was just the chips I finished a few minutes ago ;)   I'm glad I wasn't the only one to lose it.

4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

This ones for you.

Bill and Hillary with thier true Leader.jpg

It could be worse...

Artist Who Painted Portrait of Bill Clinton in Dress Found ...

:w00t:  Okay... I'm actually a little grossed out.

• Haha 2