Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

General Flynn was set up

and-then

4 hours ago, and then said:

Strzok's  guilt is established and if the legal system see's fit to ignore it I hope Karma drops something on him in a suitable caliber.

Karma is about to go into overdrive.  To some people, the truth is going to be as deadly as covid-19.  Some are going to be under stay-at-home orders with the assistance of ankle monitoring.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Everything the Democrats have accused President Trump of doing is what they have done. Justice is coming. I hope America can accept it.  I believe they can.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

Everything the Democrats have accused President Trump of doing is what they have done. Justice is coming. I hope America can accept it.  I believe they can.  

I hope there are enough Americans left to except it.:(

Peace

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

17 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Peace

Accept

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/07/us/politics/michael-flynn-case.html

The move essentially erases Mr. Flynn’s guilty pleas. Because he was never sentenced and the government is unwilling to pursue the matter further, the prosecution is virtually certain to end, although the judge must still decide whether to grant the department’s request to dismiss it “with prejudice,” meaning it could not be refiled in the future.

I thought this would happen as soon as the, "Are we trying to make him lie?", came out.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DieChecker said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/07/us/politics/michael-flynn-case.html

The move essentially erases Mr. Flynn’s guilty pleas. Because he was never sentenced and the government is unwilling to pursue the matter further, the prosecution is virtually certain to end, although the judge must still decide whether to grant the department’s request to dismiss it “with prejudice,” meaning it could not be refiled in the future.

I thought this would happen as soon as the, "Are we trying to make him lie?", came out.

Gawd!  Even now, the NY Times won’t give it a rest.  Watching the Nightly News yesterday and this story was like the 4th or 5th story to hit the air.  It is perhaps the biggest story of the year.  They were being as neutral as possible yet leaving room for the implication that he was guilty.  They have to look like they were not on the “tar & feather” Flynn bandwagon.  But I’m sure the civil suit will include them as defendants.  That is what they seem to be hanging on to, that Flynn pleaded guilty (for public opinion brownie points).  “But he wouldn’t have pleaded guilty if he wasn’t??”  They need to read the documentation and see how his family was threatened.  This is not a Banana Republic; this should never happen to American citizens.  The media trashed Flynn, calling him traitor and he was targeted by the previous Administration to remove him.  And through all of that, there is no apology.  That is appalling, yet typical.  As it turns out, Flynn was wrongly accused, but the conviction still needs to be overturned.  And no, not ‘with prejudice’.  I think Barr will offer an apology but not to stave off a civil suit but to guarantee cooperation.  It’s time to clean up the mess and return the good reputation of our agencies.  Yesterday was a good day for justice.  Shelley Luther was set free and the Bridge-gate convictions were thrown out by the Supreme Court.  Yes, it was a good day, but the enemy is regrouping.  They never rest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/8/2020 at 7:10 AM, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Dropping the charges isn't enough. Hopefully they'll go after those responsible and Flynn sues the crap out of them. I think he is at least entitled to recouping his legal fees and incidentals.

Didn't Flynn plead guilty, twice ? 

2 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

What exactly did Flynn say?

Is there a transcript?

• Like 1

Just now, acidhead said:

What exactly did Flynn say?

Is there a transcript?

Don't look at me... I haven't got it. 

I dont think it is relative if Flynn lied, or not. The point of dismissal is procedural. If the asking of the questions was done wrongfully, then any plea, or finding, should not have ever happened.

Getting off on a technicality, it is called. Just this time it was due to the technicality of the questioning being conducted for inappropriate (political) reasons.

10 minutes ago, acidhead said:

That's the Flynn Statement of Offense from the FBI

I don't believe the actual transcript between Flynn/ambassador to Russia has been publicly released.

That's why I asked.  

I doubt that will ever be released.  The Trump administration isn't going to release evidence of their people colluding with Russians to the public when they own the AG and can point at errors in process and just drop the charges on their minions. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I doubt that will ever be released.  The Trump administration isn't going to release evidence of their people colluding with Russians to the public when they own the AG and can point at errors in process and just drop the charges on their minions. 

If there was evidence in the transcript of collusion, it would have been leaked long before now.  Or even something that could be spun to look like it.  Schiff kept saying he had evidence.  We've never seen it.  Now we know there wasn't any.  The country spent 4 years on collusion and impeachment, instead of focusing on the future, now we have a manufactured crisis destroying the nation.  Good job Democrats!

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I believe  it will be released. It will be interesting to read the Russian Ambassador/General Flynn conversation. It's in the Trump administration's best interest to release it. I believe Trump will. Again, were seeing a pattern where everything the D's accuse Trump of doing illegally is what they themselves have been doing, and previous administration's, for a long time.

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1

The FBI new all about Flynn's contact with the Russian ambassador. They concluded that it was innocuous, and no confidential information had been passed on. 

And THEN... two FBI senior agents tried - and succeeded - in getting Flynn to lie about his contact with said Ambassador. That's what he was prosecuted for... NOT for espionage, or for betraying state secrets, but for lying about talking to the Ambassador, even though the conversations where innocuous.

The FBI where used to 'take down' a person who supported Donald Trump, and indeed was his national defense advisor. 

The FBI where used as a weapon. The entire division that did this should be disbanded. 

Oh... and as for Russian Colusion... remember Schiff stating time and time again on TV that there was evidence that Trump had colluded ? 

The papers have been released. Witness after witness said to Schiff that they new nothing of any collusion.  Schiff NEW there was no collusion, and he lied on national TV. He should be made to resign, if not actually arrested for impeding a congressional hearing. 

These two scandals easily eclipse Watergate. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 3

On 5/7/2020 at 6:34 PM, RavenHawk said:

Karma is about to go into overdrive.  To some people, the truth is going to be as deadly as covid-19. 

True that, but karma like the will of God, sometimes moves in mysterious way that are not to our liking when we call it down. 

On 5/8/2020 at 12:22 AM, acidhead said:
On 5/8/2020 at 12:04 AM, Manwon Lender said:

Peace

Accept

Maybe he meant what he said.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

True that, but karma like the will of God, sometimes moves in mysterious way that are not to our liking when we call it down. 

You talk as if judgement has not yet been made.  It has.  “You deserve what you earn!”  True, the Right has its share of indiscretions, but the Left has cornered the market in wrongdoing.  And we are just beginning to see what they have earned.  The summer will be chalked full of one bombshell after another piling up on the Left.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

You talk as if judgement has not yet been made.  It has.  “You deserve what you earn!”  True, the Right has its share of indiscretions, but the Left has cornered the market in wrongdoing.  And we are just beginning to see what they have earned.  The summer will be chalked full of one bombshell after another piling up on the Left.

You seem as steeped in ODS and CDS as anybody with TDS if you think the Left has cornered the market on wrongdoing.  Neither party gives a rat's a**  about common voters.  You were right about the Democrats, but you got totally faked by the Republicans. They both want to use different portions to stay in power.  Once the election is done, the average citizen is flushed down the tubes again.  Who got the biggest portion of the bail outs?  The elites.  The coronavirus was just another episode that the elites can use to further their control over resources, and the Republicans including your president are actively helping them.

You are right about something else, Trump will give you conservative judges, anti-abortion laws,  and the ability to say Merry Christmas.  In exchange, we all get to see our jobs and money trickle away.  

On 5/9/2020 at 1:00 AM, Captain Risky said:

Ever heard the word "duress"?  It has its own place in our legal system.  It isn't legal to COERCE OR FORCE a person to plead guilty based on threats.  They not only threatened Flynn but said they'd go after his son as well.  He went bankrupt AFTER selling his home to pay legal bills and there is now clear evidence that the FBI KNEW he hadn't tried to lie yet they came after him anyway so they could get him to lie FOR THEM about Trump.  

There is so much of this kind of filth bubbling to the surface that people who are still trying to find ways to justify the Obama FBI, DoJ and CIA are eventually going to have exploding heads due to the cognitive dissonance.  Either that or they'll simply deny it even while knowing they are lying to themselves.  Can't miss a chance to take down the Orange man, what?

• Like 1

On 5/9/2020 at 12:08 PM, acidhead said:

Again, were seeing a pattern where everything the D's accuse Trump of doing illegally is what they themselves have been doing,

Yet we see their sycophants here making excuses for the wrongdoing.  They'll never admit they were wrong and it shows them for the amoral people they are.  

• Like 1