Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

General Flynn was set up

and-then

On 4/30/2020 at 8:33 PM, Agent0range said:

I say, catch the bad apples before they rot.

Of course you do.  It's the kind of person you are, after all.  Anything it takes, no matter how sleazy, to take down the Orange man.  What a piece of work you guys are.  That stuff is about to be dragged into the daylight and I plan to call out every one of you that makes excuses for the vile filth under Obama's administration that turned law upside down.  If I had the authority, I'd be rounding up all those who see what his people did and STILL SUPPORT IT, because they are as traitorous to this country as that nasty piece of work has been.  

You sit there and support the destruction of a man's life that FAR surpasses yours, in honor and service.  What does that make you?  You people are so far gone that you aren't even capable of shame, let alone integrity.

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, and then said:

Ever heard the word "duress"?  It has its own place in our legal system.  It isn't legal to COERCE OR FORCE a person to plead guilty based on threats.  They not only threatened Flynn but said they'd go after his son as well.  He went bankrupt AFTER selling his home to pay legal bills and there is now clear evidence that the FBI KNEW he hadn't tried to lie yet they came after him anyway so they could get him to lie FOR THEM about Trump.  

There is so much of this kind of filth bubbling to the surface that people who are still trying to find ways to justify the Obama FBI, DoJ and CIA are eventually going to have exploding heads due to the cognitive dissonance.  Either that or they'll simply deny it even while knowing they are lying to themselves.  Can't miss a chance to take down the Orange man, what?

Flynn is guilty as sin. Ex general who got in the business of political lobbying. Let’s see who his clients were ... Turkey ! Of course what makes this breathtaking is that he was Trump’s security advisor at the same time. Imagine that. Taking 500 thousand dollars as down payment to further Turkey’s interest while being Trump’s chief security advisor. Of course there is the Russian issue and the embarrassing fact that he lied. Not much of general if he folded under “duress” don’t you think ?

Flynn confessed. He should be charged with a lot more. Trump and Barr are just criminals.  Hopefully we will have a real President and AG soon, so we can LOCK THEM UP!

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Flynn is guilty as sin. Ex general who got in the business of political lobbying. Let’s see who his clients were ... Turkey ! Of course what makes this breathtaking is that he was Trump’s security advisor at the same time. Imagine that. Taking 500 thousand dollars as down payment to further Turkey’s interest while being Trump’s chief security advisor. Of course there is the Russian issue and the embarrassing fact that he lied. Not much of general if he folded under “duress” don’t you think ?

No one charged him with FARA violations.  What they used was a perjury trap.  If he was acting as a "foreign agent" without being documented as one then that should have been the charge.  As to that, there is hardly a single person in government in DC that isn't doing exactly the same thing or worse.  Your opinions are duly noted.  Lets see how well you handle the sheet storm that's coming soon...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

I have a feeling that his supporters are about to come unglued over the facts of his treason coming to the surface.  I hope they DO support him in the open.  Then we'll know how many support the thug even over their nation.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 10:13 AM, RavenHawk said:

One needs to take the initiative to be aware of one’s surroundings.  In this age of google, one can just start googling.  Pick any article you want

This is just more proof of how insulated the Left supporters are.  They are genuinely confused because they've literally not seen any narrative that goes against their belief.  I have a feeling a lot of them are about to completely lose their minds over the evidence that is coming out now.  Let them scream and holler over what they see as injustice because it questions their beliefs.  It's best to know them for who they are.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, acidhead said:

The word: Obamagate has MAGA written into it.

That's for you @Raptor Witness

Don't push too hard, he might spontaneously combust and take innocents down with him in the conflagration :w00t:

Obama is the man Trump wishes he could be. poor, poor, little lying sociopathic Donnie.  Flynn turned his back on his country for a few dollars. 

Stuff and nonsense. 

Flynn was deliberately targeted by the FBI as a political move to 'get' Donald Trump. 

Heads are going to roll; at the top of the FBI, and the top of the Democratic Party in Congress. 

If I'm understanding this correctly, it puts Watergate into the shade. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Stuff and nonsense. 

Flynn was deliberately targeted by the FBI as a political move to 'get' Donald Trump. 

Heads are going to roll; at the top of the FBI, and the top of the Democratic Party in Congress. 

If I'm understanding this correctly, it puts Watergate into the shade. 

take your medicine and lie down.  Donald Trump doesn't need anyone to get him. He is a criminal and a sociopath. Remember when his son Criminal Jr got the email setting up the meeting about "adoptions".  The emailer said , "Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia a
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump – helped along by Aras and Emin."

So a normal law abiding loyal American would have replied..WHAT??? What do you mean the Russian government supports my dad?  Why would they support my dad? We don't want foreign support.  Let them know we don't want a meeting.....

well that is not what happened.  Dirty Donnie Jr replied...

"Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back? "

Clearly the Trumps wanted to play ball with the government of a murdering dictator in order to win an American Election. Then they lied about it. Dirty Donnie Sr. and Dirty Donnie Jr made up a cover story further proving what lying pieces of garbage they are. No, Flynn was not set up. Barr has fixed it, at least he thinks he has. Fox news is pumping propaganda.  Just like the lies told about the Mueller Report, Barr lies to the American people. Anyone who falls for this, really needs to consider therapy.  Trump is a lifelong liar and conman.  He will go to prison next year when we have a real president again. you can go back to watching duck dynasty reruns.

Edited by micahc

1 minute ago, micahc said:

take your medicine and lie down.  Donald Trump doesn't need anyone to get him. He is a criminal and a sociopath. Remember when his son Criminal Jr got the email setting up the meeting about "adoptions".  The emailer said , "Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia a
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump – helped along by Aras and Emin."

So a normal law abiding loyal American would have replied..WHAT??? What do you mean the Russian government supports my dad?  Why would they support my dad? We don't want foreign support.  Let them know we don't want a meeting.....

well that is not what happened.  Dirty Donnie Jr replied...

"Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back? "

Clearly the Trumps wanted to play ball with the government of a murdering dictator in order to win an American Election. Then they lied about it. Dirty Donnie Sr. and Dirty Donnie Jr made up a cover story further proving what lying pieces of garbage they are. No, Flynn was not set up. Barr has fixed it, at least he thinks he has. Fox news is pumping propaganda.  Just like the lies told about the Mueller Report, Barr lies to the American people. Anyone who falls for this, really needs to consider therapy.  Trump is a lifelong liar and conman.  He will go to prison next year when we have a real president again. you can go back to watch duck dynasty reruns.

Nice try at a diversion. NONE of that has anything to do with General Flynn.

Have you read ANYTHING about the Flynn case ? 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Nice try at a diversion. NONE of that has anything to do with General Flynn.

nice try at covering up. Flynn stood in front of a federal judge and said he was guilty. the judge read the filings and wondered why he was not charged with treason. He was not tricked. The FBI uses tactics like that for all kinds of criminals. Of course Trump doesn't like it because he is a criminal.   Why would you expect college educated career law enforcement professionals  to support a pile of crap like trump?  he is a sociopath and liar and plays fast and loose with laws.  Flynn was double dealing and lying about it. He tried to set up a kidnapping for Turkey of an American legal resident.  Flynn accepted money from Russia. He is no patriot. And this federal judge, despite the illegal meddling of a criminal president and his criminal AG and the fake news Fox, can ignore this fraudulent filing and sentence the guilty Flynn to many years in prison. Then The criminal president can issue a coverup pardon to fool the people who support him. Real Americans, Decent Americans, people of at least normal intelligence know exactly what is happening in the country.  Most of us are not so gullible or so racist or whatever it is that attracts people to this clearly buffoonish lying clown.

Edited by micahc
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, acidhead said:

The word: Obamagate has MAGA written into it.

That's for you @Raptor Witness

I wasn't big on going after Flynn, so I don't understand why you're bringing me into this.

Speaking of Big Daddy's DOJ...in case you haven't noticed, MAGA is clearly on the ropes, so you can dance around this fire all you want to, but the closer you get to these coronal flames, the hotter they become.

6) How will the "sun setting ON the West," be manifested?  

47947918381_b8f95925e8_c.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

These hateful Orange Man zombies are so bent they can't think of anything else.  They will deny or ignore any evidence that comes forward but with an AG like Barr and a prosecutor like Durham, I think we may actually see the facts presented in a court.  If the trial is held in DC, none of them will be convicted (90% Democrat in that district) but at least Americans will get to see the evidence and will be able to understand just how corrupt that town is, up close and personal.  It will be jury nullification, just like the OJ Simpson debacle.

Can someone give me the basic run down of this case, ty.

1 hour ago, micahc said:

He will go to prison next year when we have a real president again.

This is the sentence in your post that seems most unsupported by fact or precedent.  Not likely.

28 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Can someone give me the basic run down of this case, ty.

A quick overview?  Basically your typical General/politician turned paid lobbyist for foreign governments (while sitting on National Security meetings with Trump no less) gets caught up in the Russia investigation (because he had dealing with Russians), gets questioned by the FBI, lies to the FBI (Perjury trap because the FBI knew he was going to lie before asking him?), gets caught and pleads guilty to "Willingly and knowingly" lying to the FBI (a felony).  The Trump hires Barr, Barr replaces the prosecutors with political appointees, and then they drop the case.

6 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

This is the sentence in your post that seems most unsupported by fact or precedent.  Not likely.

only to people drunk on trump. 

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

A quick overview?  Basically your typical General/politician turned paid lobbyist for foreign governments (while sitting on National Security meetings with Trump no less) gets caught up in the Russia investigation (because he had dealing with Russians), gets questioned by the FBI, lies to the FBI (Perjury trap because the FBI knew he was going to lie before asking him?), gets caught and pleads guilty to "Willingly and knowingly" lying to the FBI (a felony).  The Trump hires Barr, Barr replaces the prosecutors with political appointees, and then they drop the case.

not sure a perjury trap is when the questioner knows the person is going to lie.  that would probably be nearly 100 percent of the time. so that sounds like a catch 22. the fbi cannot ask you the question because they know you will lie, therefore its not a crime to lie?  that's silly. they actually gave him an opportunity to tell them the truth but Flynn chose to lie. Let's all put on our big boy pants.  Flynn admitted he lied. He pled guilty, then he got some fox appearing hack lawyers and a criminal AG to go along with the scam.  One day our country will return to the rule of law, and all of these traitors will pay dearly.  Hitler is long gone too.

5 minutes ago, micahc said:

only to people drunk on trump. 

Here have a hangover on me.

il_794xN.2188307709_2rjk.jpg

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year