Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

General Flynn was set up

and-then

11 hours ago, the13bats said:

You do realize when you act like a looney raving nutball you make the people you are bashing including trump and his followers look really good, you know, compared to you.

This nutter is so far gone that he STILL thinks Russian collusion is a thing.  After 3 years and ZERO proof, he still hangs on and states the accusations like they been proven.  Actual evidence is coming out now that Obama was meeting with his top staffers in regard to this Flynn investigation and evidence is coming that will prove he was part of the coordinated effort to take down a duly elected president.  People like this nutter think that just because they refuse to look at evidence, it means the evidence isn't there.  

Meanwhile, Obama is firing up the propaganda 5th column to create a diversion and Nadler and crew are demanding that Barr resign :w00t:

Barr isn't the kind of guy to walk away and neither are Durham and Jensen.  Jensen didn't even appear on anyone's radar so no leaks occurred at all.  His investigation is what led to the Flynn charges being dropped.  He proved that there was ZERO predicate for that investigation to have been initiated at all.  I don't believe any of the gang that Oby sicced on the incoming president will ever be convicted if the trials are held in DC but at least the evidence will be made public and the scum who did this will be shown for who and what they are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, the13bats said:

How big a trantrum you gonna have when trump nails 2020?

I expect riots in some blue state major urban areas and they won't even need flammable accelerants, their heads will spontaneously combust. ;) 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Documentation is showing how Flynn was being setup to get him out of the way.  You want to talk about treason?  You don't need to go any further.

Those who hate Trump will simply ignore any evidence and if indictments are handed down they'll go into hysteria.  They can't deal with anything challenging their hateful narrative.  Some of the recent evidence that has become available shows that in spite of a relentless drumbeat of accusations against Trump EVERY ONE of Obama's people had to admit under oath that they had no proof and no knowledge of specific wrongdoing by his administration.  Honest people with any integrity would admit their mistake but I doubt we'll see any of them say so unless their plea bargain requires it.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, and then said:

This nutter is so far gone that he STILL thinks Russian collusion is a thing.  After 3 years and ZERO proof, he still hangs on and states the accusations like they been proven. 

Yeah. That actually bothers me a lot. Even with purposeful intent to find something... anything... they were forced to admit there was nothing that could be proved.

And now we have the Russians laughing at us, as they admit the fed most of Steele's info to him on purpose, hoping to prevent a Trump presidency.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

From what I've read, it was very unusual how it was done. They should have just let him go to sentencing, gave him a token amount of time, and then have Trump pardon him at some point. That's the "accepted" method since Nixon.

3 hours ago, acidhead said:

20200511_220230.jpg

I'd think it actually should be called FlynnGate. Or maybe LiarGate.

:tu:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I kind of liked "Rogue one-gate" because it's hard to believe that all of those agencies went rogue at the same time, in an Obama Administration, the consummate community hack,...er organizer.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

No, it isn't.

Many Presidents overstepped their bounds to use the IRS or FBI against their opponents.  But this is the first time that you can consider the entire government being weaponized that could go after any opponent, whether it be a candidate or any American.  I think that in itself will make it worse that Watergate and Teapot Dome.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, DieChecker said:

You believe that what the FBI is proven to have done is acceptable?  I don't understand.

• Like 1

Those who still believe Trump is to blame for everything under the sun and who support what the FBI, CIA and DNI did to take down a political opponent, THEN continuing to remove a duly elected president are as much traitors as those who used their positions to spit on our Constitution.  As more evidence is revealed, we can expect a full on assault by the 5th column trying to deflect and muddy the facts and I think the only people they'll fool are the fools who WANT to believe them.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, and then said:

You believe that what the FBI is proven to have done is acceptable?  I don't understand.

Nah, they screwed Flynn over. How better to throw that back in their face then to name the scandal after him?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, and then said:

Those who still believe Trump is to blame for everything under the sun

I never did, sure he has mucked up hughly but he doesnt hold a candle to the rest of the players.

So i see in the news some judge trying to block flynn getting off?

On 5/12/2020 at 4:42 PM, and then said:

After 3 years and ZERO proof, he still hangs on and states the accusations like they been proven.

... you mean like the ludicrously named Obamagate, where Trump handwaves people away as he cannot actually name the crime he is masturba alluding to.

Hypocrisy seems to be your national sport.

Actual evidence is coming out now that Obama was meeting with his top staffers in regard to this Flynn investigation

What?????  The pres was being briefed on a security issue?  How dare they!!!!  Lock em up!!!!

and evidence is coming that will prove he was part of the coordinated effort to take down a duly elected president.

If they do everything legally, I'm not seeing the problem you have.  Doesn't everyone who is on the opposite side of the political spectrum, work to 'take down' a president?  Oh, wait, you mean it was an assassination plot?  Of course, I keep forgetting that your second national sport is guns and violence.

In other words, until you show us the crime and get it prosecuted, give it a rest.  You know how that works?  Just check all the prosecutions that came out of Mueller, and also the ones Trump was impeached for.

For this garbage, Trump and his legal sparrows (or are they worms?) don't even have a case for them and can't even name the issues...

15 hours ago, and then said:

Me either, what were they charged with and what is the case name that resulted in a prosecution?  I guess I missed it, or is this more about handwaving...  It's getting to the point that I don't think Trumpeters are waving their hands - it's another appendage - the one where their brain resides.

14 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Nah, they screwed Flynn over. How better to throw that back in their face then to name the scandal after him?

He prolly shouldn't have plead guilty then, right?  Gosh, he musta had bad advice.... :D 

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1

BTW, as an aside, I can't tell you how wide my smile is, as I read the way that Trump and his admin are just completely unravelling, and floundering about, flip-flopping from one conspiracy theory to the next, as this administration gradually sinks like a stone.

But I do sympathise with the 'real' Merkans and their plight - the needless deaths and the pain and suffering over Covid-19 and other related fiascoes are just horrifying, especially when most of them could have been avoided if decent people were in office.

And do note, the consensus across the Globe is that The USA and China are the countries who have mismanaged their pandemic 'response' the worst.  Just as the statistics show.

BTW, I'll be back after the elections, to apologise if necessary, or to gloat if not.  Don't hesitate to re-open this thread then and hold me (and others of a similar view..) accountable...

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Just as the statistics show.

Which statistics are those, if I remember correctly Itaky has like 2 to 4 times the death rate of America

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Which statistics are those, if I remember correctly Itaky has like 2 to 4 times the death rate of America

A tiny crowded country and you cherrypick one aspect only?  Mmmm.  Good research there - are you on Trump's team?

Here, let me respond in kind, by cherrypicking another aspect, namely the number of daily new cases - isn't that  better way to look at how well a country is going?  From https://www.worldometers.info/

Italy
aa_italy.jpg.89db759dbdccaeae4215f2b8d25fe6c3.jpg

US:
aa_usa.jpg.11b631d27c7fbb455de8160e4372b1dd.jpg

Can you spot the problem?  Thing is, comparing countries is quite difficult and involves an in-depth analysis..

But the point is, trumps bleating about being number one is just hysterically false.  Now that the US is finally ramping up testing, the true nature of the problem is only just being revealed.  The US did almost nothing of substance in February/March, and the resulting disaster rests largely on trump's (padded) shoulders...

I won't embarrass trump supporters further by showing how Australia has done....  

Edited by ChrLzs

I wish President Trump would just pardon him and let's get back to the important issues facing America like the PANDEMIC, and all the Americans who don't have jobs, along with those who are sick and dying. When political commentary is taking up air time, with everything that's happening it really makes me sad!!!:(

Peace

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

A tiny crowded country and you cherrypick one aspect only?  Mmmm.  Good research there - are you on Trump's team?

Here, let me respond in kind, by cherrypicking another aspect, namely the number of daily new cases - isn't that  better way to look at how well a country is going?  From https://www.worldometers.info/

Italy
aa_italy.jpg.89db759dbdccaeae4215f2b8d25fe6c3.jpg

US:
aa_usa.jpg.11b631d27c7fbb455de8160e4372b1dd.jpg

Can you spot the problem?  Thing is, comparing countries is quite difficult and involves an in-depth analysis..

But the point is, trumps bleating about being number one is just hysterically false.  Now that the US is finally ramping up testing, the true nature of the problem is only just being revealed.  The US did almost nothing of substance in February/March, and the resulting disaster rests largely on trump's (padded) shoulders...

I won't embarrass trump supporters further by showing how Australia has done....  

A huge, sparsely populated island continent, that was already guarding it's watery borders against unwelcome interlopers? I certainly hope not. Considering our comparatively huge population and thousands of mile of porous land borders, we feel we've done quite well. Practically every early step Trump took to mitigate the Virus' spread, was first harshly criticized and belatedly adopted by first Europe, then most recently, China. The fact is, the virus was already spreading here and around the globe by late last year. By the time it's existence became general knowledge, it was already beyond containing. We are handling and recovering from the Wuhan Virus Panic, thank you ever so much. It's a nasty thing, not to be taken lightly. However, we can't go shutting down the world's economy like this, every time a new bug comes out of China. As we always do, we'll adapt and life will go on. I'm 65, a walking list of morbidities that make me keenly susceptible to the Virus--but I don't expect the world to stop turning to lessen my risk. 

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

you can't embarrass them. they won't believe it and they have no shame.

24 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

The fact is, the virus was already spreading here and around the globe by late last year.

Yes, we knew that - how come Trump didn't?  If he did, then how come he didn't move before late February?  How come he dismissed it as irrelevant.  jeebers, go back and look at his comments back then, for chrissake.  You're going to drown in that Egyptian river...

By the time it's existence became general knowledge, it was already beyond containing.

So, your admin doesn't understand your country, and that it requires a different approach (ie NOT denial..)...?

No, it dam well wasn't beyond containing (even Trump said that!!!), and every country other than the US  and pretty much every medical expert in your country, agrees.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Yes, we knew that - how come Trump didn't?  If he did, then how come he didn't move before February?  How come he dismissed it as irrelevant.  jeebers, go back and look at his comments back then, for chrissake.  You're going to drown in that Egyptian river...

So, your admin doesn't understand your country, and that it requires a different approach (ie NOT denial..)...?

No, it dam well wasn't beyond containing (even Trump said that!!!), and every country other than the US  and pretty much every medical expert in your country, agrees.

Over 400,000 people traveled from China to the US while China and the WHO were saying it was not transmissible, human-to-human. By the time that coverup was exposed it was far too late to contain. If we'd been given accurate and truthful information from the beginning, yes, it was containable. We weren't. China didn't close airports and ban international travel until about month ago. When Trump did in February, he was called a racist and ridiculed by you foreigners. The same when he banned travel to and from Europe, they were quite incensed--then did the same a week later. Meanwhile, the WHO, themselves critical of Trump's responses, didn't declare a pandemic 'till mid March. Australia had, better, less conflicted information and acted earlier. That's commendable. Our President had much more conflicted information being fed to him and took the steps he did take against the advice of many so-called experts. All things considered, the majority opinion over here is that he did pretty good. Always prepared and forever unready, as a country, we improvise, we adapt and we overcome. The approval of other nations is not required.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 2

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

• Thanks 1

Over 400,000 people traveled from China to the US while China and the WHO were saying it was not transmissible, human-to-human.

bull****!
In fact, here's the first relevant report issued by WHO back on 21 January 2020:
https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/situation-reports/20200121-sitrep-1-2019-ncov.pdf?sfvrsn=20a99c10_4
Feel free to quote the bit that says non-transmissible...?

I'll just quote, for ****s and giggles, the bit where WHO reports on what China were doing:

China:
• National authorities are conducting active case finding in all provinces;
• Since 14 January 2020, 35 infrared thermometers have been installed in airports, railway
stations, long-distance bus stations, and ferry terminals;
• Search expanded for additional cases within and outside of Wuhan City;
• Active / retroactive case finding in medical institutions in Wuhan City;
• The Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market in Wuhan city was closed on 1 January 2020 for
environmental sanitation and disinfection. Market inspection in expansion to other markets;
• Public education on disease prevention and environmental hygiene further strengthened in public places across the city, farmers’ markets in particular.

Hmm, all that seems to indicate there was no cover up and WHO were certainly not misleading anyone (except perhaps idiotic morons who can't read) about transmissibility.  Do you honestly read that differently?  Do you need proof that was issued when I and they say it was?  Would you agree that makes your initial statement incorrect?

By the time that coverup was exposed

That clearly wasn't a coverup, except in the way that trump's liars spun it, and of course trump's zombie followers ate it up.

If we'd been given accurate and truthful information from the beginning, yes, it was containable.

Even if you had been misled, are your medical experts so effing stupid that they don't check for themselves?  How come all the other countries weren't fooled...?

As the rest of your bull**** rests on the foundation of that UNTRUTH, I'll not waste my time further - unthinking trump slaves already waste too much of my time.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Thanks 2