Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

General Flynn was set up

and-then

21 minutes ago, bee said:

Does this apply to other sections of the forum... :D

Like do you tell someone commenting in a thread about the Moon to shut up and become an astronaut ...

Or in the religious section.... stop talking and whining.... and become a priest...

Or talking about Bigfoot... don't talk about it... buy a plane ticket and get up into those Himalayan mountains...

etc

B)

Big Foot doesn't live in the Himalayan Mountains Bee, thats his Uncle Teti or better known as the Abominable Snowman.;)

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 2

It's not just Republicans who are critical of the Russia Collusion Hoax - (now morphing into 'ObamaGate'..) and what happened to Flynn...

Jimmy Dore is a left leaning Progressive and in this video there is searing criticism of Obama and others....

It's all worth watching (IMO) but the three (ish) minutes specifically about Flynn begins around 4:20....

4 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Hey ChrLzs, you do realize that Bee is in England? A UK citizen. Not a US citizen... :P

Unless, I'm wrong and she is a US Citizen living in the UK?? :hmm:

OR, Unless you are speaking about the UK, in which case... Carry on. :tu:

You're not wrong...

I'm British / English... living in the Midlands England ... I'm gob smacked that he didn't remember..

but anyway I'm up for the challenge and will now begin campaigning to become President Of the United States ... :innocent:

(yeah I know.... birth certificate could be a problem - but maybe not insurmountable....^_^ )

i JEST...

I'm afraid I'm somewhat puzzled by this "Obamagate" thingy. What - exactly - is he supposed to have done wrong ?

There is much talk of this "unmasking" of Flynn. But from what I've read, "unmasking" is quite a common thing in the US, and is not illegal ???

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

I'm afraid I'm somewhat puzzled by this "Obamagate" thingy. What - exactly - is he supposed to have done wrong ?

There is much talk of this "unmasking" of Flynn. But from what I've read, "unmasking" is quite a common thing in the US, and is not illegal ???

The topic isn't Obamagate, its actually what Obamaate some people seem to be offended by his choice of foods, so President Trump is making it a priority to show that Obamas diet was terrible which caused him to have lots of gas!!:P

Peace Roofy

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Only in some crazy liberal  state would it be illegal to unmask a member of the administration who was having secret telephone calls to a Russian individual the FBI were tracing because he was suspicious.

Are you referring to Flynn speaking to Kislyak?  You know better, if that's the case.  He was an incoming NSA boss and that was the time of transition for the new administration.  The only ones who have done exactly the same thing in the past are ALL OF THEM.  This was dirty cops running a rogue operation and I believe their arrogance was such that there will be documentation by email or phone transcripts that will place Obama right in the middle of it.  Those here who are playing the red vs blue game should probably let their minds wander just a little and imagine that what was done to Flynn could well be done to THEIR "side" soon.  That stuff stops being funny when it starts being them.

Unmasking is NOT supposed to be as common as it has become.  FISA warrants were NEVER supposed to be rubber stamp operations.  If these scum like Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Strzok aren't indicted to stand trial then only fools will believe they "got away" with something.  Them walking unscathed will be the last indignity and it will make a lot of Americans decide to create their own "sanctuary" rules where Federal laws are concerned.  

G Gordon was RIGHT.

• Like 2

On 5/13/2020 at 11:46 PM, DarkHunter said:

Essentially Australia has hit the demographic and environmental lottery when it comes to dealing with the coronavirus.

It's about time they caught a break.  Every DAMNED other thing there is actively trying to kill the population - :w00t:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

The topic isn't Obamagate, its actually what Obamaate some people seem to be offended by his choice of foods, so President Trump is making it a priority to show that Obamas diet was terrible which caused him to have lots of gas!!:P

Peace Roofy

Dons fav meal according to what i read is 2 mcfish, jumbo fries, large shake, vanilla of course, large diet Coke, don having a "diet" Coke is akin to perfume on a pig,

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

But from what I've read, "unmasking" is quite a common thing in the US, and is not illegal ???

The rules have been weakened steadily and the issue with unmasking used to be a serious consideration.  If the government is spying on foreign nationals and they happen to hoover up sensitive information on a U.S. citizen then there are specific protections there for citizens.  By ANY STANDARD the Obama posse ran that system like the good Chicago thugs they are.

The FISA system needs a total revamping so that the next corrupt SOB that decides to spy on political opponents can't do it as easily.  Either that or accept the fact that Americans see them for what they are and are making plans to obtain their own sureties for their rights.  It's DC's responsibility to protect citizens in his situation.  If the corruption is so systematic now that even with the level of evidence we have today, no one will be held accountable, it won't be long before an organic, homegrown solution to the problem appears.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bee said:

You're not wrong...

I'm British / English... living in the Midlands England ... I'm gob smacked that he didn't remember..

but anyway I'm up for the challenge and will now begin campaigning to become President Of the United States ... :innocent:

(yeah I know.... birth certificate could be a problem - but maybe not insurmountable....^_^ )

i JEST...

If you get elected... A birth certificate will then show up. What good are the powers of the US President, if you cant even create a top notch fake id?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, and then said:

Unmasking is NOT supposed to be as common as it has become.  FISA warrants were NEVER supposed to be rubber stamp operations. 

You are so right about that.  That can be laid at the feet of the prior two administrations,  On that issue Trump started out totally innocent.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bee said:

in this video there is searing criticism of Obama and others....

I think increasing numbers on the Left are looking around at where we are as a nation and are patriotic enough to call the extremists out for their nuttiness.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, and then said:

I think increasing numbers on the Left are looking around at where we are as a nation and are patriotic enough to call the extremists out for their nuttiness.

and the honest left will call out the Democrat Party for all their shenanigans - although there is this public push for 'unity' the DNC are going to struggle to hold their potential voters together,( IMO).... Jimmy Dore doesn't hold back when it comes to criticizing the DNC... and Bernie Sanders is not escaping his anger and feeling of betrayal...

in another show he calls out Bernie for letting the side down and not attending a vote that allows the the FBI and CIA etc to look at people's internet search history.. without a warrant -

another no holds barred video from Jimmy Dore... and in the first couple of minutes he says... (paraphrased..)... 'look what they did to a General (Flynn) and to the President of the United States - if they did that to them - what will they do to YOU...'

and he has certainly got a point... if those agencies felt brazen enough to actively try to topple the President ... and lead a coup...what might they do to the ordinary citizen ....

Bernie Bails! Allows Warrantless FBI Spying On Americans

Edited by bee
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Well, Barr has come out with an official statement regarding the matter: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/barr-dismisses-trumps-claim-that-russia-inquiry-was-an-obama-plot/ar-BB14g140?li=BBnb7Kz

No investigations or charges for either Obama or Biden.

The claim that he wouldn't be a partisan stooge was a nice touch.

With the information that he has now.

He also said the Durham investigation will find if any federal laws were broken and by who.

So he pretty much left it open as to whether Obama or Biden will be found to have broken any laws.

What he is saying is that the investigation will not be used for political reasons.

• Like 1

So where do you want this to go?

4 hours ago, the13bats said:

So where do you want this to go?

Where everybody should want it to go and that is the truth. But I have no expectations of any truth coming out of D.C.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Where everybody should want it to go...

You mean "away"?

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Well, Barr has come out with an official statement regarding the matter: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/barr-dismisses-trumps-claim-that-russia-inquiry-was-an-obama-plot/ar-BB14g140?li=BBnb7Kz

No investigations or charges for either Obama or Biden.

The claim that he wouldn't be a partisan stooge was a nice touch.

What!?? No 3 year investigation, or impeachment trial??

I guess that's what you get with a conservative AG. Less wasted time on what amounts to rumors. 

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

What!?? No 3 year investigation, or impeachment trial??

I guess that's what you get with a conservative AG. Less wasted time on what amounts to rumors. 

That would explain Hillary too.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, acidhead said:

What did Obama know and when did he know it?

What did Biden know and when did he forget it?

• Haha 2

Let's be fair here

Obama didn't know a thing

He was the most incompetent President ever

Knew nothing at all

• Like 2

8 hours ago, acidhead said:

Let's be fair here

Obama didn't know a thing

He was the most incompetent President ever

Knew nothing at all

It was hard to "Trump" that but, well....

• Thanks 1