Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

General Flynn was set up

and-then

On 4/30/2020 at 5:02 PM, and then said:

Flynn's attorney, Sidney Powell, finally gets records that the FBI had been stalling on for years and there is nothing vague, no gray areas of disagreement in the notes created by the FBI.  The notes clearly show that they conspired to take him down.

“What’s our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute or get him fired?”

There are yet more documents coming but I don't see how the agents involved in this escape jail time and loss of their pensions.  Frankly, they need to burn.  Politics aside, this man had devoted 33 years of his life to public service but when he disagreed with Obama, he made enemies and they tried to destroy him.  They DID destroy his finances and pressured him to plead out to "lying" under oath so they wouldn't go after his son as well.  These apparatchiks are evil. 

ALL of this from day one has been about using the power of the Federal government to go after political enemies and Flynn should sue everyone involved and I'm sure he will.  I hope he manages to GUT the finances of the individuals who took part in this.  The plan was discussed by Bill Priestap, Comey and McCabe.  Flynn needs to be restored TOTALLY for every penny he spent on counsel and for the loss of his HOME that he had to sell to cover lawyer's fees.  I feel certain that a similar situation is going to unfold for Carter Page.  

If this obvious hit job isn't enough to prosecute the agents for willfully denying him his civil/legal rights then we are done.  We have no nation left.  The ones who wrote these notes - they were handwritten - need to be arrested, indicted and tried and if a DC jury is partisan enough to nullify and fail to hold these thugs accountable then it's past time for folks on the "Right" side of the spectrum to start raising some hell in the streets.

Looking people up for supporting a different political party is a dangerous precedent. 

The US is in dangerous waters.

3 minutes ago, acidhead said:

What did Obama know and when did he know it?

If the conclusion of the Durham investigation results in indictments, then we'll see what the charges consist of. He is unbiased, and doing a very thorough job, so we'll see soon if their is a basis for all of these things.

• Like 1