Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
and then

General Flynn was set up

300 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

OrangeOaf
On 5/20/2020 at 4:06 AM, hacktorp said:

What did Biden know and when did he forget it?

What does trump actually know or does his dementia make him forget everything he says?

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
1 minute ago, OrangeOaf said:

What does trump actually know or does his dementia make him forget everything he says?

I think you are confusing Trump and Biden :D 

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp
2 minutes ago, OrangeOaf said:

What does trump actually know or does his dementia make him forget everything he says?

Your very first post is a reply to me?  I'm flattered.

So much so, I won't even make a snarky comeback.  This time.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrangeOaf
41 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

I think you are confusing Trump and Biden :D 

No, that's just you showing your ignorance.

As per usual

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrangeOaf
39 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Your very first post is a reply to me?  I'm flattered.

So much so, I won't even make a snarky comeback.  This time.

Because your snarky comments are like most of your posts, utter tripe, lacking reality and facts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrangeOaf
44 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

I think you are confusing Trump and Biden :D 

Have you ever actually listened to trump? An incoherent babbling fool with an unwarranted God complex. He knows everything about everything, until he opens his mouth and shows he knows nothing about anything,  and anyone who disagrees is subjected to one of his insipid, petulant, all too common, childish Twitter tantrums.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp
15 minutes ago, OrangeOaf said:

Because your snarky comments are like most of your posts, utter tripe, lacking reality and facts.

Hmmm...you've got no game, son.

Have you thought of asking your parents for some help?

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
21 minutes ago, OrangeOaf said:

No, that's just you showing your ignorance.

As per usual

"As per usual" ? :P 

You've never met me before, not even on this forum :D 

As for speech delivery; if anyone is senile, then it is Joe Biden rather than Donald Trump ! 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS

Haha a new guy who thinks we've never heard anyone tell us like it is about Trump with adamance and adjectives.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrangeOaf
6 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Hmmm...you've got no game, son.

Have you thought of asking your parents for some help?

Have you thought about not posting such infantile posts?

As for game, keep projecting buttercup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
1 minute ago, F3SS said:

Haha a new guy who thinks we've never heard anyone tell us like it is about Trump with adamance and adjectives.

Oh don't be so harsh. 

He used an adverb as well :D 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrangeOaf
4 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

"As per usual" ? :P 

You've never met me before, not even on this forum :D 

As for speech delivery; if anyone is senile, then it is Joe Biden rather than Donald Trump ! 

Once again you show a disconnect from reality. Trump is incapable of completing a sentence, let alone a thought without rambling on like grampa simpson 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS
2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Oh don't be so harsh. 

He used an adverb as well :D 

I must've missed it while being floored by the epic takedown.

 

Ok I'm done. Time to be grown up here...

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrangeOaf
6 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Haha a new guy who thinks we've never heard anyone tell us like it is about Trump with adamance and adjectives.

Feel better about yourself now? But thanks for your pointless post. It means nothing

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS
Just now, OrangeOaf said:

Feel better about yourself now? But thanks for your pointless post. It means nothing

You're welcome and welcome to the forum.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk

Here's Susan Rice’s “By the book” memo.  Please note it was 15 minutes into the Trump Administration…

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000172-2e48-d57a-ad7b-7e6f97060000

Where have we heard this before?

I can see it now in the debates, Biden will exclaim, “Ad-my-ral Trump, he tasks me!”

Star Trek references seem to be popping up lately within our government.

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
16 hours ago, OrangeOaf said:

Once again you show a disconnect from reality. Trump is incapable of completing a sentence, let alone a thought without rambling on like grampa simpson 

But, we've yet to see him sniff anyone, or nip his wife's finger during a press conference. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp
21 hours ago, OrangeOaf said:

As for game, keep projecting buttercup

Haha...okay, Hanken-oafer. :tu:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
8 hours ago, DieChecker said:

But, we've yet to see him sniff anyone, or nip his wife's finger during a press conference. 

Where are those fingers headed?

Ivanka Trump Disrupted The Conversation About Women In Tech ...

Is Donald Trump weird about his daughters? - Quora

Ivanka Trump, Before and After - The Skincare Edit

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Where are those fingers headed?

 

 

 

Well, i guess tweety  jr was projecting homelife growing up on joe....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrangeOaf
20 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Haha...okay, Hanken-oafer. :tu:

Well, you live up to your name, hack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OrangeOaf
Posted (edited)
On 5/21/2020 at 11:11 PM, DieChecker said:

But, we've yet to see him sniff anyone, or nip his wife's finger during a press conference. 

Let's not pretend trump isn't a creep

images.jpeg

images (1).jpeg

Edited by OrangeOaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead

What did Obama know and when did he know it?

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead
On 5/9/2020 at 10:08 AM, acidhead said:

I believe  it will be released. It will be interesting to read the Russian Ambassador/General Flynn conversation. It's in the Trump administration's best interest to release it. I believe Trump will. Again, were seeing a pattern where everything the D's accuse Trump of doing illegally is what they themselves have been doing, and previous administration's, for a long time.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.