Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

General Flynn was set up

and-then

28 minutes ago, micahc said:

Trump has searched for you all his life.  when is the wedding?

Your hatred is so complete, that you can’t see what it does to you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, micahc said:

trump is a coward who is obsessed with money.  he will plead guilty under the right circumstances.  sociopathic narcissist will do anything to save themselves.  his family will do more time but he will probably plead insane. will be hard to argue against that.

You do realize when you act like a looney raving nutball you make the people you are bashing including trump and his followers look really good, you know, compared to you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Stalker? You started after me,

"Mother" jabs? Oh kids home from kindergarten

you really should lie down. now I have to block you stalker.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Your hatred is so complete, that you can’t see what it does to you.

absolutely.  I hate traitors like Trump and Flynn.  Don't you hate traitors?  I hate sociopaths like Trump and Ted Bundy. Don't you?  Oh wait you love traitors and sociopaths. at least one that is.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, micahc said:

that's a rambling mess. there is no such thing as TDS. its made up to attack people who don't support trump. they also use to have bds for bush.  what happened to ODS? Obama had haters who made up fake reasons to hate him.  talk about delusional thinking.  Oh well.  it will all be over soon. Joe is on his way.

How big a trantrum you gonna have when trump nails 2020?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, micahc said:

you really should lie down. now I have to block you stalker.

Dont cry about it, do it. Then block me you blithering nutty troll, no, you wont you cant, you have to reply to me if i ignore you you will go nuts trying to get my attention,

See, i will prove it, time how long it takes from me posting this to his adressing me yet again,

Edited by the13bats

2 hours ago, micahc said:

I think I have a stalker.  hopefully his mother can't drive very far.

I am honestly asking. Which you are free not to answer.

But how old are you?

• Thanks 4

I guess micas mum walked in on him in the basement, he had hot pocket in one hand lap top on...ew, nevermind

So back to the OT,

Im a bit confused is trump pro or con flynn?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, micahc said:

absolutely.

At least you are honest in this one thing.

I hate traitors like Trump and Flynn. 

Would a traitor build up this nation’s economy at levels it never has?  Unemployment was down to record levels.  Wages are up.  Job killing regulations are down.  Stock market was hitting new highs.  Now after covid, under any other President, we would be in a depression right now.  Do you have any idea how great our recovery is going to be?  This will be our finest hour.  To mention “traitor” in the same breath as Flynn is an oxymoron.  If Flynn is a traitor, then Hell would have frozen over.  I’m pretty sure that hasn’t happened.  You are aware of what's been happening in the past week?  Documentation is showing how Flynn was being setup to get him out of the way.  You want to talk about treason?  You don't need to go any further.

Don't you hate traitors? 

I hate them with a passion.  But I can also recognize them.

I hate sociopaths like Trump and Ted Bundy. Don't you?  Oh wait you love traitors and sociopaths. at least one that is.

I really don’t think you want me to answer.  Because you are at the top of both lists.  You can be cute.  Karma won’t think so.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

I am honestly asking. Which you are free not to answer.

But how old are you?

why do you trumpists always attack people who insult your leader? Your leader is a pathetic cowardly insulting bully who acts like a poorly raised 5 year old. so shove your question right up your trump.  

• Confused 2

12 minutes ago, micahc said:

why do you trumpists always attack people who insult your leader? Your leader is a pathetic cowardly insulting bully who acts like a poorly raised 5 year old. so shove your question right up your trump.  

Alrighty then lol. Have a nice day.

• Haha 2

Ya c'mon guys. You're going to get the thread shut down if you keep interacting with him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Alrighty then lol. Have a nice day.

Peace

smiley face.gif

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Ya c'mon guys. You're going to get the thread shut down if you keep interacting with him.

That's very true, I hope that doesn't happen.

Peace

• Like 2

What’s important here, if you don’t want to follow the whole clip, is the Chuck Todd commentary and then the full Barr extract at the beginning.  The media is in full firefighting mode.  They did apologize but they had three days to get it right.  It wasn’t unintentional.  They still haven’t figured it out that there are people watching their every move and calling them out.  They just can't help themselves.

• Like 1

Just watching the headline news.  Seems an overwhelming cadre of legal talent, both democrat and republican, are NOT HAPPY.

But I'm sure the OP knows better..

The presidency is going sooo well..

There's no point for the media to admit what they did. They're still doing it. 

It's like watching somebody who's lit themselves on fire pour more gas on themselves. 

Oh the whirlwind they reap for sowing their lies to the wind. They're locked in a death spiral. And they don't care.

Edited by Will do

I'm eagerly waiting for AH's next post where he will elaborate - as we know, AH never just posts a meme and runs for it.

1 minute ago, ChrLzs said:

I'm eagerly waiting for AH's next post where he will elaborate - as we know, AH never just posts a meme and runs for it.

What kind of elaboration is needed?

Obamagate 

You got some explaining to do Mr. Barack 

Why you spy on your political opponents?

This is America

Not some **** hole country

14 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

What kind of elaboration is needed?

Gee, maybe  .. oh I don't know.. let me think, now what could it be, wait, I think ... umm... golly, maybe evidence and grounds that would stand up in court...

In fact, there you have it, Acidhead just posted it while I was composin' - there's all the evidence anyone like Barr could ever need - he posted the smokin' gun.  Job done.

thumb_thats-it-man-game-over-man-game-ov

Edited by ChrLzs

14 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

maybe evidence and grounds that would stand up in court...

Oh I don’t know, like maybe the evidence that has been released in the past week?  But what I thought you were having difficulty with the Nixon/Obama meme.  Obamagate is going to turnout to be worse that Watergate and Teapot Dome combined.

24 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Obamagate is going to turnout to be worse that Watergate and Teapot Dome combined.

No, it isn't.

• Like 1