Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Something touching me in bed at night

Bubbles007

Intermittently over the last year and with no regular pattern, I am woken from my sleep by something small touching or lying down beside the crook of my leg's on top of my duvet.  Sometimes I feel a tapping on my leg or something small pushing me over as if to nestle down in comfort beside me and it wants more space. It feel like the size of a baby or smaller. It is always on top of the duvet and when I am lying on my side with my leg's curled up. I actually can hear and feel the duvet moving for a nano second when this happens. So it is always behind my back and by the time I jump up and turn the light on there is never anything there. Once a sound woke me up, to the side I was facing and whilst I am lying frightened and wondering what the sound was to the right of me on the floor the tapping began on my left leg curled up behind me. It feels like something very small wants to either get my attention or snuggle up beside me. It happened again last night but this time it was like tiny fingers tapping 3 times on my leg. I suffer from no health issue's nor have I taken any substances of any description nor do I have a rodent problem. I have now started sleeping with a cross on the bed as it is fairly scary to be woken by this. Does anyone have any idea as to what this might be please and what I can do about it. I do not like the fact that whatever it is thinks it is ok to touch me and scare me. 

My first thought is possibly a ghost pet come to visit.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Haha 1

You cannot trust anything that happens to you around sleeping.
Right before you fall asleep. When you sleep. Right after you wake up. You can't trust it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

You cannot trust anything that happens to you around sleeping.
Right before you fall asleep. When you sleep. Right after you wake up. You can't trust it.

That's the DEVIL'S time!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Tuco's Gas said:

It's actually more along the lines of "Dream state time."

THE 

DEVILS

TIME

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe the possibility of Baby Yoda

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Bubbles007 said:

Intermittently over the last year and with no regular pattern, I am woken from my sleep by something small touching or lying down beside the crook of my leg's on top of my duvet.  Sometimes I feel a tapping on my leg or something small pushing me over as if to nestle down in comfort beside me and it wants more space. It feel like the size of a baby or smaller. It is always on top of the duvet and when I am lying on my side with my leg's curled up. I actually can hear and feel the duvet moving for a nano second when this happens. So it is always behind my back and by the time I jump up and turn the light on there is never anything there. Once a sound woke me up, to the side I was facing and whilst I am lying frightened and wondering what the sound was to the right of me on the floor the tapping began on my left leg curled up behind me. It feels like something very small wants to either get my attention or snuggle up beside me. It happened again last night but this time it was like tiny fingers tapping 3 times on my leg. I suffer from no health issue's nor have I taken any substances of any description nor do I have a rodent problem. I have now started sleeping with a cross on the bed as it is fairly scary to be woken by this. Does anyone have any idea as to what this might be please and what I can do about it. I do not like the fact that whatever it is thinks it is ok to touch me and scare me. 

An Incubus? 

Sprites are small demons.

Edited by Cookie Monster

• 3 weeks later...

What your experiencing does not seem to be a threat to you. It could just be an entity that is simply comfortable around you. However. Having a cross near your bed will do nothing to ward of negative spirits. It is the name of JESUS that wards of Negative spirits. The cross is something Hollywood invented. I have confirmed this through testing. I actually wear a necklace when I go to bed. It has the word Jesus on it. And on the first night I wore it. I was attacked by a negative entity disguised as a ex family member in a dream. (It's plan was to get me to attack back at my ex family member in waking life) However the entity was unable to harm me as I had something that actually does work. Even in my waking life some people who see my necklace will react in great fear or disgust. As these are negative spirits within them. Or it could be there reaction to a traumatic event when they were abused as children from someone who falsely represented the Christ. Or both. That part I'm still trying to understand. But a cross is useless. Have something with Jesus on it. You will see results. But also keep in mind that Jesus works to protect and care for us. And a genuine grateful attitude should be added in. You can confirm this by asking yourself. How would you feel if you did alot of good for someone but no show of appreciation in return? God's not asking for a some kind of animal sacrifice or whatever. A mere genuine thank you is sufficient enough for God. God enjoys helping people who call on his name. But God does not tolerate a lack of appreciation and disrespect. This to has been confirmed through testing as well. It's good to test alot of situations in life as we are in a very deceptive and misleading world. Such as scam callers, people pretending to be other people, and so on and so forth. "Without Jesus you see the big monster. With Jesus the illusion is shattered and you see it for what it is. A small scared creature desperately trying to survive in a kill or be killed world using deceptive tactics to catch it's prey.. or atleast what it thinks it's prey.."

Edited by Mecha Wolf
  • Haha 2

• 4 months later...

I recently wrote about a similar experience . it was less than 5 minutes after I got into bed, I was quite alert still, and something started tugging at my foot. after like the 5th time I freaked out and hit the lights. Around the same few weeks I would occasionally feel something poking the back of my neck as well. the last time anything like this happened, something like an ice cold finger shot through my chest. i have started using sea salt around the windows, doors and around my bed and it hasn't happened since. A friend of mine said whatever it was probably just wanted to talk to me, but this thing gave me the creeps, no way I'd do that.

• Confused 1

On 4/30/2020 at 6:18 PM, Bubbles007 said:

It sounds like you have a cat visitor.  Keep a flashlight under your pillow and when you feel it move slowly with the flashlight and verify that nothing is really next to your legs.  Jumping up to turn the light on give the cat or what ever a chance to jump off and move away where you can't see it.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 1:18 AM, Bubbles007 said:

Mind has primacy (the universe comes from the mind).

Our minds are split in two by us. The upbringing and moulding we receive during childhood by our parents and society causes it. We have the part we accept and identify with. Then we have the unacceptable side of ourselves which is usually quite dark that we dis-identify from and bury down into our unconscious.

Both parts of our divided mind have primacy. With the supressed side it puts in appearances during times when we are stressed, feeling randy with no release, or have a strong emotional response, which we are trying to ignore and supress. It comes to watch you at night and tries to get your attention. It wants to be reunified with your embraced side of mind.

You get rid of your visitor by accepting and embracing all of who you are. That doesnt mean acting on darker impulses, but rather accepting that side to your nature exists and is a part of you.

I never grasp why people who have alleged experences like this especially ones who make claims of it repeating never set up cams to record the night.

Nanny cams, baby monitors field cams all kinds and cheap,

I recall one thread on here she boasted of getting a cam and never posted again, i hope spookies didnt get her.

• Like 1