Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

China Undercover

OverSword

I just finished the whole report. :no:

I strongly encourage everyone to watch it, it's only 54 minuets long.

It's a hard watch. It's truly horrible and scary what is happening to these people and also how technology is being used and the implications this technology has for the rest of the world. 

It's alot to digest. So many things I could talk about, I don't even know where to start.

@third_eye and @Piney please watch the report with an open mind. It's only 54 minuets. It's not some random YouTube video it's a Frontline investigate by PBS, they typically do quality work.

I know you're both good people and I know  we often differ on this topic. But please watch the report when you get the chance. Imagine it's you in the videos, your culture, your family.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I just watched about half of the video

You must go back and finish it. There is more on the second half.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

You must go back and finish it. There is more on the second half.

I'm definitely going to. Just running out of time for this afternoon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

I know you're both good people and I know  we often differ on this topic. But please watch the report when you get the chance. Imagine it's you in the videos, your culture, your family.

I'm staying out of this. I know everything I need to know from a Kazakh friend who just informed me 2 weeks ago about some of Erdogan's troublemakers being intercepted after trying to infiltrate a Tengrist Jurta. 

If those squatters want to be radical aggressive Muslims they should move to Turkey, Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. 

The Uighurs were plying their false revisionist history and laying claim to Eastern Iranian cultural sites and human remains when I was there in the late 90s. They would harass you on digs and harass and terrorize the Tengrists and Buddhists. 

We weren't allowed to practice our religion until Carter pushed a law in 1978. The Residential Schools pushed their abuses until 1997.  

Trump is opening up BLM land that legally belongs to us for corporations to strip.

America needs to mind it's own....

Edited by Piney
Where's the red paint?
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Piney said:

I'm staying out of this. I know everything I need to know from a Kazakh friend who just informed me 2 weeks ago about some of Erdogan's troublemakers being intercepted after trying to infiltrate a Tengrist Jurta. 

If those squatters want to be radical aggressive Muslims they should move to Turkey, Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. 

The Uighurs were plying their false revisionist history and laying claim to Eastern Iranian cultural sites and human remains when I was there in the late 90s. They would harass you on digs and harass and terrorize the Tengrists and Buddhists. 

We weren't allowed to practice our religion until Carter pushed a law in 1978. The Residential Schools pushed their abuses until 1997.  

Trump is opening up BLM land that legally belongs to us for corporations to strip.

America needs to mind it's own....

My point in starting this thread was not really the Uhgurs, it was the tools of oppression developed in response to them.  The second half of the video is mainly concerned about that technology and it's uses.  Really interesting and frightening.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

My point in starting this thread was not really the Uhgurs, it was the tools of oppression developed in response to them.  The second half of the video is mainly concerned about that technology and it's uses.  Really interesting and frightening.

It does try to give a non-bias view from what I saw. But I'm staying out of this thread. 

But Indian Country has it's own problems right now with the coronavirus and Trump might get one of his wishes to a extent because we are extremely vulnerable. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

You boys have no idea how frightening, but for which, how would the world would have lived and continue to live. If it were not for Americans like you boys here, what would the future be for the children that sleeps tonight, what kind of future would there be for them to awake to. Sadly too late for the 65,253 as of time of posting, but I'm sure they too appreciates every molecule and cell of your gracious body that is so generously filled of good intentions. Without which, the world shall surely die with the many that too, that surely shall die. 

~

IBM and the Holocaust: The Strategic Alliance between Nazi Germany and America's Most Powerful Corporation
Book by Edwin Black

Description
88% liked this book
Google users

Description

IBM and the Holocaust: The Strategic Alliance between Nazi Germany and America's Most Powerful Corporation is a book by investigative journalist Edwin Black which details the business dealings of the ... Wikipedia
Originally published: 2001
Publisher: Crown Books
Genre: Non-fiction

~

Thank you... 

~

19 Nov 2019 · Harvard Business School professor Geoff Jones discusses his case, “ Thomas J. Watson, IBM and Nazi Germany,” ...

~

27 Mar 2002 · Newly uncovered Nazi-era documents shed light on the alleged role IBM played in helping Hitler to carry out the ...

29 Mar 2002 · Newly discovered documents from Hitler's Germany prove that IBM directly supplied the Nazis with ...

4 Apr 2001 · You are Thomas Watson, the founder of IBM, and you face a choice. Hitler has just come to power in Germany, and you ...

7 Mar 2001 · Richard Bernstein reviews Edwin Black book IBM and the Holocaust: The Strategic Alliance Between Nazi Germany ...

2 Dec 2001 · On the heels of a new book detailing IBM's cooperation with the Third Reich, five Holocaust victims file suit ...

~

Business as usual... 

~

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, third_eye said:

You boys have no idea how frightening, but for which, how would the world would have lived and continue to live. If it were not for Americans like you boys here, what would the future be for the children that sleeps tonight, what kind of future would there be for them to awake to. Sadly too late for the 65,253 as of time of posting, but I'm sure they too appreciates every molecule and cell of your gracious body that is so generously filled of good intentions. Without which, the world shall surely die with the many that too, that surely shall die. 

~

~

Thank you... 

~

~

Business as usual... 

~

Wow, that's such a pathetic post.

We fought a literal war, sacrificing thousands to stop the Nazis, but wait, IBM did some business with them so you want to put that blame on the U.S ? Lol. 

If we are going for low blows.

How many lives saved and what a better world it would be if the CCP was never formed. Kids would sleep better at night.

The Great Leap resulted in tens of millions of deaths,[1] with estimates ranging between 18 million and 45 million deaths.[2] About the same number of births were lost or postponed, making the Great Chinese Famine the largest in human history

You need to take your blinders off and check your morals.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, spartan max2 said:

Then the CCP should apologize to their American counterparts for not practicing enhanced interrogation techniques with water and boards and inviting you boys here to some Abu Ghraib like parties for some fun eh? 

Thank you for your concerns... 

~

Like the Swiss banks, the American car companies have vigorously denied that they assisted the Nazi war machine or that they ...

4 Apr 2001 · You are Thomas Watson, the founder of IBM, and you face a choice. Hitler has just come to power in Germany, and you ...

The biggest names and crimes are all there. IBM and its facilitation of the identification and accelerated destruction of the Jews; General ...

4 Oct 2018 · Bradley W. Hart, author of 'Hitler's American Friends,' on why that history isn't better known—and what we ...

25 Mar 2019 · The family that owns well-known consumer brands like Krispy Kreme doughnuts, Keurig Dr. Pepper and ...

25 Sep 2004 · Rumours of a link between the US first family and the Nazi war machine have circulated for decades

~

Operation "paperclip" was just business as usual, as usual too... 

Give yourself a wink and a smile in front of the mirror for a job morally well done... 

A smirk is about the best I can afford... 

~

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, OverSword said:

It put's most previous concepts of Big Brother to shame and people need to be aware of it before it is back doored by governments all over the planet.

That's right on time with the covid crisis.  I guess we've known, in a vague way, that those magical little sources of information and connection make us "visible" in ways we'd sometimes not want but now we're seeing how they'll use tracking to manage us like stock in a cattle yard.  In Hubei I think you are required to have the phone on you and active, by law.  

It reminds me of a well known verse of scripture:  And he caused all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond,  to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. 

Quite the coincidence that a concept like that would be predicted, not for their time, but for a time far future.  Looks like we're on the fast track to global unity and prosperity.  I still think I'd prefer to be with people I trust and plan a little "treason" ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Thank you for your concerns...

Yeah, we're all morally destitute in our cultures.  I guess that makes it okay to stand by and watch evil being done to helpless people.  hey, it's cool.  You are a lot closer to that action than I'll ever be and if the Middle Kingdom manages to avoid a big crash with this latest abomination, maybe Malaysia will benefit from that  Belt  Slave and Road initiative.  

Just a reminder from the not too distant past:

Heinrich Heine — 'Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings.' .

Just because the books are digital these days doesn't nullify the concept.  Neither will mindless derision for the truth.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@third_eye

Since all you want to do is stray horribly off topic there is no more to say.

If you wish to comment something to me that is relevant or on topic to the report then I will be here.

In the meantime feel free to actually watch the report.

Have a good day.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

Just because the books are digital these days doesn't nullify the concept.  Neither will mindless derision for the truth.

Sure, sure... Burn baby burn... 

17 hours ago · Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer had to be protected by state police after a group of armed protesters and militia ...

1 day ago · Members of the Michigan Liberty Militia, including Phil ... One state senator said the armed men shouted at her, and ...

23 hours ago · Inside they sang the national anthem and chanted: "Let us work". People in militia clothes with guns stand ...

~

59 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Have a good day.

Having it nicer thanks very much... 

~

• Thanks 1

Wow, how this has gone off topic. Thanks for ruining it and not even watching the vid that inspired the thread.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

I don't mind Third's opinions.  I don't even really mind his convoluted attempts to play the great sage of UM.  It's his joy in pointing out the evil that everyone else does - except him, of course.  Being called a hater BY someone filled with hate sort of erodes the moral high ground. 

2 hours ago, third_eye said:

I'm sure they too appreciates every molecule and cell of your gracious body that is so generously filled of good intentions.

It's a tough old world, hoss.  Always has been.  Only the names of those on the top of the garbage pile tend to change over time.  I'll say this for you, at least, you KNOW how to nurse and nurture hate for others.  You have the role down to its essence.  When you eagerly research every evil done by us boys over the years do you ever run into any stories about good being done?  For that matter, what good intentions have YOU made manifest in a suffering world?  Who have YOU reached out to in love and support?  Human beings, ALL OF US, have a side that embraces evil.  That includes you.  The difference between us is that I have the integrity and humility to freely admit my many faults.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Wow, how this has gone off topic. Thanks for ruining it and not even watching the vid that inspired the thread.  

For my part, I apologize for taking the bait and helping take it off topic.  I will watch the video because even the little I've seen tells me it is a serious piece of work and the larger picture of invasive technology is probably as great an evil in the long term as the brutality of the CCP.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

The difference between us is that I have the integrity and humility to freely admit my many faults.  

You could've fooled them but you ain't fooling no one else... 

Jesus said to them in reply, “See that no one deceives you.5For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and they will deceive many.6b You will hear of wars* and reports of wars; see that you are not alarmed, for these things must happen, but it will not yet be the end.7c Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; there will be famines and earthquakes from place to place.8* All these are the beginning of the labor pains.9* d Then they will hand you over to persecution, and they will kill you. You will be hated by all nations because of my name.10And then many will be led into sin; they will betray and hate one another.11Many false prophets will arise and deceive many;12and because of the increase of evildoing, the love of many will grow cold.13e But the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.14f And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the world as a witness to all nations,* and then the end will come.

The Great Tribulation.*15g “When you see the desolating abomination* spoken of through Daniel the prophet standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),

~

Oh ye of little faith... 

~

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, and then said:

For my part, I apologize for taking the bait and helping take it off topic.  I will watch the video because even the little I've seen tells me it is a serious piece of work and the larger picture of invasive technology is probably as great an evil in the long term as the brutality of the CCP.

It's a hard watch but I definitely recommend taking the 54 minutes to do it. The extent of the technology use alone was enlighting.

Also, don't feed the trolls. The whole goal of trolling is to saying anything to get a reaction and deflect from the topic at hand. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The core of the "topic"

Xinjiang's terrorists had killed Islamic religious leaders, reports China Daily

• ASEAN+ 
  • Friday, 06 Dec 2019

11:29 AM MYT

~

LINK

~

'December 2019'

Kinda contradicts the narrative of which side of the glass house evil resides innit? 

~

You guys are a joke, even the flat earthers and UFO aliens boards brings better presentations of hypothesis... 

~

:lol:

~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Why do I have this feeling that people suddenly love the repressive dictatorship of China because orange man bad?

I don't think sane people like (certainly not love) the repressive angle of the Chinese regime, but the orange man is so off the rails and no one around him does anything to stop him from wrecking everything, that the rest of the world must cooperate more closely than it normally would, in self-preserving attempt to defend ourselves from the multiple fallout of literal US lunacy.  

You're not just greedy and ruthless anymore, you're loose nuclear cannon. You refuse to notice there's something horribly wrong with a man who doesn't know why injecting disinfectants is not "something to look at". 

And you've got hordes of Typhoid Marys demanding their freedom to spread the disease. Which is at the same time a democrat hoax and Chinese bioweapon. If only you could decide... 

All in all, at this moment in history, it's a bit more obvious than it's usual that an intelligent evil inflicts far less damage than stupid good. 

And as I usually add, Trump not's good either. 

So it's not love for communism, it's the survival instinct. You can follow Trump off the cliff, but no one sane will.    

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I don't think sane people like (certainly not love) the repressive angle of the Chinese regime, but the orange man is so off the rails and no one around him does anything to stop him from wrecking everything, that the rest of the world must cooperate more closely than it normally would, in self-preserving attempt to defend ourselves from the multiple fallout of literal US lunacy.  

You're not just greedy and ruthless anymore, you're loose nuclear cannon. You refuse to notice there's something horribly wrong with a man who doesn't know why injecting disinfectants is not "something to look at". 

And you've got hordes of Typhoid Marys demanding their freedom to spread the disease. Which is at the same time a democrat hoax and Chinese bioweapon. If only you could decide... 

All in all, at this moment in history, it's a bit more obvious than it's usual that an intelligent evil inflicts far less damage than stupid good. 

And as I usually add, Trump not's good either. 

So it's not love for communism, it's the survival instinct. You can follow Trump off the cliff, but no one sane will.    

Batten down your hatches Helen, they’re going to come in screaming and waving their flags. 
FWIW, I’d rather open my nations borders to ITALY before I opened it to America. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Batten down your hatches Helen, they’re going to come in screaming and waving their flags. 
FWIW, I’d rather open my nations borders to ITALY before I opened it to America. 

:D 

At least they'll get some workout, via flag waving. So we can say I contributed to their health today. 

Speaking of Italy, which is right next door to Croatia, the more I rewind the last autumn and winter, the more it seems to me that this particular virus did rounds before it was officially identified and not written off as undetermined respiratory issue. (Of course, there's the whole plethora of other, "old" viruses, bacteria and chronic conditions, I'm aware of that.) 

I won't be surprised if it turns out SARS-2 didn't originate, but only made itself at home in Wuhan, at just right time of the year for respiratory bugs, mutated unfortunately and became apparent there. 

I'm thinking of Spanish flu that did not originate in Spain, but who knows where, possibly in Kansas, but it remained known as the Spanish flu because Spain reported about it first.

Even if SARS-2 did originate in China, it's still bizarre injustice to blame them for being hit with an infection, like they wanted something like that to happen to them. And they did yell about it, they did quarantine the hot spots, I remember clearly that the evacuation of our citizens was not a routine flight.

China did what they could, it's not their fault each of our countries has better or worse response.   

I mean none of you guys have clearly watched the video 54 minuet undercover report (since journalist aren't allowed in that region and all). All I can say is to take the time to watch it if you actually care about the topic. 

@Sir Wearer of Hats @Helen of Annoy 

This has nonething to do with Covid. 

Edited by spartan max2

2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

:D 

At least they'll get some workout, via flag waving. So we can say I contributed to their health today. 

Speaking of Italy, which is right next door to Croatia, the more I rewind the last autumn and winter, the more it seems to me that this particular virus did rounds before it was officially identified and not written off as undetermined respiratory issue. (Of course, there's the whole plethora of other, "old" viruses, bacteria and chronic conditions, I'm aware of that.) 

I won't be surprised if it turns out SARS-2 didn't originate, but only made itself at home in Wuhan, at just right time of the year for respiratory bugs, mutated unfortunately and became apparent there. 

I'm thinking of Spanish flu that did not originate in Spain, but who knows where, possibly in Kansas, but it remained known as the Spanish flu because Spain reported about it first.

Even if SARS-2 did originate in China, it's still bizarre injustice to blame them for being hit with an infection, like they wanted something like that to happen to them. And they did yell about it, they did quarantine the hot spots, I remember clearly that the evacuation of our citizens was not a routine flight.

China did what they could, it's not their fault each of our countries has better or worse response.   

You should watch the report Helen.  None of this has anything to do with Covid-19 in the slightest.

Hate Trump all you want. I'm not voting for him in November.

But the stuff happening to the Ugyars is horrible. The reeducation camps are reminiscent of Nazism. The way technology is being used should be concerning for democracies all around the world.

In the video they have Han chinese men live with the women whoes husband's have been taken away to the reeducation camps, without any due process of course. These han men are also goverment agents. They are their new husband's basically. That is only one of many aspects in the video. If that is not sick to you then I have no idea what to tell you.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

• The topic was locked