Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

China Undercover

OverSword

36 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

You should watch the report Helen.  None of this has anything to do with Covid-19 in the slightest.

Hate Trump all you want. I'm not voting for him in November.

But the stuff happening to the Ugyars is horrible. The reeducation camps are reminiscent of Nazism. The way technology is being used should be concerning for democracies all around the world.

In the video they have Han chinese men live with the women whoes husband's have been taken away to the reeducation camps, without any due process of course. These han men are also goverment agents. They are their new husband's basically. That is only one of many aspects in the video. If that is not sick to you then I have no idea what to tell you.

Uyghurs. Or Uighur.  If you're going to feel such deep concern for their human rights, spell their name right. 

By the way, Trumper level of manipulation is not working on sane people with at least average intelligence. 

I was supposed to turn Trumper because Chinese might be treating individual Uyghurs almost half as bad as the US treats anyone not ghostly white? Really? How stupid and easy to manipulate you think I am? 

Let me explain how it works in the grown-up, functionally intelligent world: is China perfect? Hell, no. Is there anything to dislike about their regime? Loads of it. Does that mean Trump's a good guy? Hell, no. Trump is such catastrophe he managed to make Chinese regime seem perfectly acceptable partner in comparison with the US grotesque. 

Trump started "easy to win" trade war with China. He discovered it's not easy. Or possible.  

Trump was told SARS-2 is about to go pandemic. He wasted American response time on conspiracy theories and irrational denial. 

The chaos resulting from the both blunders are spilling over to the rest of the world. Like we didn't have enough problems without your detached from the reality narcissist and his inability to comprehend just how many light years out of his league he is. 

And now you think it can be undone by blaming and badmouthing China? While the full racist glory fell out of American closet with Trump and his Flu Klux Klan in power? 

Decades of propaganda hatred against Muslims and suddenly, hey, those wonderful Uyghurs whose name we can't spell, because we care that much about them, and you definitely have to hate China now when we tell you so.

No, I don't think so. 

It's so breathtakingly hypocrite, malicious, childish, irrational and offensively stupid I lost few IQ points just by being reminded of the whole septic tank that Trumperism is.  

Certainly, Trumpers, the snowflakes that they are, will have my posts deleted. But you can't delete common sense around the world. 

You can't lie your shame away. Only make it worse. 

Oh, I'll go order something from the Chinese, just to make a point. 

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Man you truly sound unhinged lol.

Watch the video report if you like, otherwise there is nonething that can be said to you because you mind is clearly made up and full of hate.

I'm sorry your hatred of Trump makes it so that you can't think about anything else rationally.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, third_eye said:

The core of the "topic"

~

LINK

~

'December 2019'

Kinda contradicts the narrative of which side of the glass house evil resides innit? 

No it really does not. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

So it's not love for communism, it's the survival instinct. You can follow Trump off the cliff, but no one sane will.    

Ping was in power long before trump and will be long after he’s gone. The man has passed legislation to the effect that everything he says is the truth, but........trump!!!!!!! That must be the greater evil to fear. Well to each their own.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, OverSword said:

No it really does not. 

No surprise there... 

Give yourself a pat on the bum and smile a smile of one who stabs the truth in the back. 

~

4 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

:D 

At least they'll get some workout, via flag waving. So we can say I contributed to their health today. 

Speaking of Italy, which is right next door to Croatia, the more I rewind the last autumn and winter, the more it seems to me that this particular virus did rounds before it was officially identified and not written off as undetermined respiratory issue. (Of course, there's the whole plethora of other, "old" viruses, bacteria and chronic conditions, I'm aware of that.) 

I won't be surprised if it turns out SARS-2 didn't originate, but only made itself at home in Wuhan, at just right time of the year for respiratory bugs, mutated unfortunately and became apparent there. 

I'm thinking of Spanish flu that did not originate in Spain, but who knows where, possibly in Kansas, but it remained known as the Spanish flu because Spain reported about it first.

Even if SARS-2 did originate in China, it's still bizarre injustice to blame them for being hit with an infection, like they wanted something like that to happen to them. And they did yell about it, they did quarantine the hot spots, I remember clearly that the evacuation of our citizens was not a routine flight.

China did what they could, it's not their fault each of our countries has better or worse response.   

OMG now the thread is Covid? On topic please people. 

Here let me show you.

One of the freakier parts of what is happening to the Yuhgur people is that they are forced to add an ethnic Han government employee to their household  to spy on them. The scene of that rude man smoking and reciting intimidating language about the program while that family is trying to eat a meal, followed by the child singing a song about how great and glorious the communist party is was freaky as hell. Scary stuff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Ping was in power long before trump and will be long after he’s gone. The man has passed legislation to the effect that everything he says is the truth, but........trump!!!!!!! That must be the greater evil to fear. Well to each their own.

Chaos is always the greater evil to be contained. 

It comes out of stupidity. When stupid people are let to make decisions unsupervised, chaos is the result. Doesn't matter what ideology they're abusing. 

23 hours ago, OverSword said:

the fear that this intrusive and controlling technology will spread across the globe and be adapted by other power mad control freaks.   

Pffft. You mean things like Alexa, facebook, twitter, hell everything we type, search for, etc. is monitored. We voluntarily participate. If some government assassin wanted to find me, all they'd have to do is search for my phone. Location updated "Pop" I iz deed. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

Pffft. You mean things like Alexa, facebook, twitter, hell everything we type, search for, etc. is monitored. We voluntarily participate. If some government assassin wanted to find me, all they'd have to do is search for my phone. Location updated "Pop" I iz deed. 

No. I do not mean like that. Maybe (and I’m tired as **** of saying this) watch the mother ****ing video. Thanks

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

OMG now the thread is Covid? On topic please people. 

Here let me show you.

One of the freakier parts of what is happening to the Yuhgur people is that they are forced to add an ethnic Han government employee to their household  to spy on them. The scene of that rude man smoking and reciting intimidating language about the program while that family is trying to eat a meal, followed by the child singing a song about how great and glorious the communist party is was freaky as hell. Scary stuff.

Uyghur. 

Why is it so hard to get it right? 

As long as you people are misspelling the name of the ethnicity you're trying to express your concern for, it really looks fake. 

• Thanks 1

"scary stuff "

:lol:

~

Over 65000 dead Americans but hardly a care in the world but worried about no more football games...

~

• Thanks 1

Self snip

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

"scary stuff "

:lol:

~

Over 65000 dead Americans but hardly a care in the world but worried about no more football games...

~

That is a huge concern of mine. Virus cost me the best seats I ever had :angry:

Edited by OverSword
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I don't disagree.

What is concerning is how China manages to take all that even five steps furthur. The second half of the report dives into the technology use.

It's concerning because I'm sure our governments around the world are salivating wanting to implement similar things and get their hands on the tech. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

**** off

Mind my human rights, or they apply only to people who happen to support the great trade warrior? 

Time to go out and shoot some Democrat goobernors... 

~

8 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Uyghur. 

Why is it so hard to get it right? 

As long as you people are misspelling the name of the ethnicity you're trying to express your concern for, it really looks fake. 

It dosen't spell like it sounds in English and it's not a common English word. Not hard to understand.

Commenting on spelling it the weakest form of debate and actual against the forum rules anyways. 

I can't help it if you don't care about others. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Helen of Annoy said:

Mind my human rights, or they apply only to people who happen to support the great trade warrior? 

How about an opinion about the technology highlighted in the last 25 minutes of the video. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

**** off

Alex Jones, is that you? 

~

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

How about an opinion about the technology highlighted in the last 25 minutes of the video. 

How about the timing of the sudden great concern for people you can't name properly, that coincides with Trump's desperate need to badmouth China? 

2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

It dosen't spell like it sounds in English and it's a common English word. Not hard to understand.

Commenting on spelling it the weakest form of debate and actual against the forum rules anyways. 

I can't help it if you don't care about others. 

God bless 'Murica !

~

• Haha 1

Just now, OverSword said:

Or just anything that is remotely relevant to the report lol.

The undercover report of real journalist, with real footage, in a region that does not allow journalist. 

Going off topic is what people do when they stand on weak ground.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

God bless 'Murica !

~

All right guess I have to go get a Mod.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Haha 1

Sometimes, timing really is everything. 

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

How about the timing of the sudden great concern for people you can't name properly, that coincides with Trump's desperate need to badmouth China? 

LOLILOLOL!!!! You think a PBS news report is to distract attention from the guy currently in the White House?!?!?!!! That’s hilarious 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked