Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

China Undercover

OverSword

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

All right guess I have to go get a Mod.

Why? I would never lie to you... 

[00.02:14]

~

Sorry about the fake hair... 

~

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

LOLILOLOL!!!! You think a PBS news report is to distract attention from the guy currently in the White House?!?!?!!! That’s hilarious 

Let's not forget Trump tried to cut funding to PBS. But yeah, I'm sure it's a conspiracy to cover for Trump :P lol.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

LOLILOLOL!!!! You think a PBS news report is to distract attention from the guy currently in the White House?!?!?!!! That’s hilarious 

Like I just said, sometimes timing really is everything.

I'm not saying you're aware you're a tool in Trump's propaganda attempt, but this Uyghur concern is a part of China-smearing campaign. Done in usually sloppy, childish manner. 

2 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Like I just said, sometimes timing really is everything.

I'm not saying you're aware you're a tool in Trump's propaganda attempt, but this Uyghur concern is a part of China-smearing campaign. Done in usually sloppy, childish manner. 

So if the U.S started "reeducation camps" on Muslim communities, without due process,  locking up millions, you would be fine with that?

Are you just okay with it or do you deny it happens at all?

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Why? I would never lie to you... 

[00.02:14]

~

Sorry about the fake hair... 

~

I'm surprised that she's not in a bikini. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Helen of Annoy said:

I'm surprised that she's not in a bikini. 

Amazingly off topic and sexist. Good job :tu:

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

So if the U.S started "reeducation camps" on Muslim communities, without due process,  locking up millions, you would be fine with that?

:lol:

You started wars for oil, destroying whole countries. There's no due process for that, though. 

No one sane is fine with that. 

Do you begin to notice why the objective rest of the world is shocked with irrational hypocrisy you display when you're preaching human rights? Especially when you do that with clear manipulative purposes? 

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

You are unable to answer the question? 

You are only upset by bad things that happen if it happens in or from the U.S.

Got it:tu:.

Sucks for the millions of people in reeducation camps though....

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Amazingly off topic and sexist. Good job :tu:

The sexist is the one who thought her appearance will distract the morons so they accept the disinformation with less thinking, because there's roughly half a population that's straight female and they won't fall on Barbie charms. 

The stupid is the one who thought sexism can be excused with claiming only those who notice sexism are the real sexists. 

You're off topic as usual. Good job :tu:

• Like 1

Just now, spartan max2 said:

You are unable to answer the question? 

You are only upset by bad things that happen if it happens in or from the U.S.

Got it:tu:.

Sucks for the millions of people in reeducation camps though....

War for oil is the answer for your question. 

Why are you unable to deal with it? 

Don't ask if you can't bear the answer. 

Wars for oil. Millions of lives wrecked for your greed. 

But you care so much for minorities in China. 

Oh, how convincing. 

You're off topic as usual. Good job :tu:

What's the matter? 

It's too hot close to the fire? No one told you we talk back? 

Oh, how convincing. 

So you would be fine if the U.S locked up millions of Muslim in "reeducation camps" with out due process because of "war for oil".

Because that was my question, remember?

Lol okay. 

• Thanks 1

So you would be fine if the U.S locked up millions of Muslim in "reeducation camps" with out due process because of "war for oil".

Lol okay. 

You just bombed them back to the stone age... how soon we forget... 

~

• Thanks 1

Oh, how convincing. 

What war for oil, first gulf war Iraq invades Kuwait bringing in America and the second gulf war America invades Iraq after Iraq spent years flaunting the arms restrictions/disarmament, firing at American aircraft attempting to do required surveillance of Iraqi disarmament,  and was housing and backing multiple terrorist organizations like the MEK and the PKK.

What war for oil are you talking about

• Like 1

Lol okay. 

You occupied whole countries and you're still keeping entire populations imprisoned in their own countries. Wondering why they don't love you. 

Yeah, they're Muslim, by the way. 

Are you really no able to notice what impression your denial of wars for oil leaves? 

1 minute ago, DarkHunter said:

What war for oil, first gulf war Iraq invades Kuwait bringing in America and the second gulf war America invades Iraq after Iraq spent years flaunting the arms restrictions/disarmament, firing at American aircraft attempting to do required surveillance of Iraqi disarmament,  and was housing and backing multiple terrorist organizations like the MEK and the PKK.

:lol:  

Morbidly amusing. 

Poor Americans just happened to invade on top of oil. They had no idea there was this oil thing underneath. No one knew there could be oil in Iraq. It was probably a Chinese hoax. 

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

You occupied whole countries and you're still keeping entire populations imprisoned in their own countries. Wondering why they don't love you. 

Yeah, they're Muslim, by the way. 

Are you really no able to notice what impression your denial of wars for oil leaves? 

I will ask it again.

14 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

It's a yes or no question.

Very easy to answer lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

She just wants to go off topic to derail. I wouldn't engage her with that.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

Just now, spartan max2 said:

She just wants to go off topic to derail.

I know but I couldn't help myself.  I cant tell if she is that consumed with hatred for a guy she never met or if she just likes to troll now

• Like 2

Meanwhile, friendly good Saudi Arabia is mopping up the mess... 

5 days ago · The purchase follows numerous reports of the Saudi wealth fund buying stakes in companies whose stock  ...

8 Apr 2020 · Move comes as world's top oil-producing nations attempt to prop up falling crude prices. Italian energy ...

9 Apr 2020 · The Saudi sovereign wealth fund has bought stakes worth a combined $1 billion in four European oil ...

9 Apr 2020 · The Saudi sovereign wealth fund has bought stakes worth a combined $1 billion in four European oil ...

25 Mar 2019 · Saudi-based Almarai owns 15000 acres of an irrigated ... “The Saudis, they're here buying up at a good price,” ... It's all part of their ongoing effort to maximize their  ...

15 Sep 2016 · Saudi Arabia Is Buying Up America's Oil Assets ... The Cambridge location is beside MIT, all the better to ...

8 Apr 2020 · “They've been buying on the basis that everything is much cheaper and that they are bullish on the long- term ...
Missing: up ‎| Must include: up

15 Jul 2009 · “There are 80 Indian companies trying to get land in Ethiopia, and it's all to be imported back to India. The government of ...

~

4 days ago · Bin Salman, Saudi Arabia's de facto ruler, has denied any involvement. FELIX JAKENS: The purchase of NewCastle is ...

21 Apr 2020 · “Under the Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman [MBS], Saudi human rights defenders have been subjected  ..

~

Nice retirement slush fund for a lot of people... 

~

• Thanks 1

Very off topic, nonething to do with the  millions in reeducation camps or technology. I applaud your efforts. :tu:

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

@spartan max2 @DarkHunter And the topic is the minority whose name you can't spell right, but you're dying from concern. It totally coincidentally coincides with Trump's most noble desire to badmouth China, the land in which his MAGA hats are made, because he thinks it will undo the damage that coincidentally coincides with his irrational decisions, from trade war to hoax virus that will disappear like magic but is at the same time Chinese bioweapon. Only applied against the very same Chinese, not Uyghurs.  

Tragicomic.   

You guys honestly can't comprehend how childishly bad you're at manipulating? 

4 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

@spartan max2 @DarkHunter And the topic is the minority whose name you can't spell right, but you're dying from concern. It totally coincidentally coincides with Trump's most noble desire to badmouth China, the land in which his MAGA hats are made, because he thinks it will undo the damage that coincidentally coincides with his irrational decisions, from trade war to hoax virus that will disappear like magic but is at the same time Chinese bioweapon. Only applied against the very same Chinese, not Uyghurs.  

Tragicomic.   

You guys honestly can't comprehend how childishly bad you're at manipulating? 

None of this topic has anything to do with Covid. It was going on before the pandemic even. In fact these reeducation camps have been brought up all around the world by more then the U.S for a while now  You're going unhinged. 

Until you can answer my basic yes or no question. Then we have nonething that can be discussed.

18 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, OverSword said:

a song about how great and glorious the communist party is was freaky as hell. Scary stuff.

Those who use that ideology to empower and enrich themselves at the expense of fellow citizens, they are beneath contempt.  They are carrion, feeding off the produce of slaves.  Anyone that still buys into communism as a viable economic and social system that produces wealth and lifts the workers up, is pretty much brain dead or willfully obtuse.  Have you noticed that on this topic, those who champion China will admit no negative about their system?  Any criticism and you get the laugh Emoji.  I think the very best outcome for those who mindlessly support tyranny is for them to find themselves struggling to escape the very system they say they love.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked