Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Something crawling into my bed

UM-Bot

By: Lioness23 | Location: Georgia

I have had the sensation of something crawling into to bed with me at night for years.

At first I felt a scratching pulling at my covers at the foot of my bed like a cat. I don't own a cat. Then it changed to a pressure I feel at the foot of my bed like someone sitting down. But there is no one there.

More: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112381/something-crawling-into-my-bed

• Like 1

@Lioness23    These nighttime visitation stories are often reported in the paranormal. I do not think they are all 'imagination' as I have seen videos that argue otherwise. You mentioned 'like a cat'. Have you ever owned a cat or small pet?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It happens and simple banishment makes it go away.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

@Lioness23    . You mentioned 'like a cat'. Have you ever owned a cat or small pet?

It appears not

At first I felt a scratching pulling at my covers at the foot of my bed like a cat. I don't own a cat. 

I sleep alone

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112381/something-crawling-into-my-bed

Now we get to the mix of the story which is written to suit the writers thoughts and in reality does not make any sense:

Other nights I invite it to come lay next to me and it does. It does not feel evil more like my granddaughter coming into bed with me because she is scared. 

Now they have given it a gender and imagining they know how it feels and is comparing something the size of a cat to their granddaughter.

It follows me from place to place so not just in one bed. Any ideas???

Yes, it is  your imagination. 

Maybe get yourself a real pet.

A python 

I'm fairly certain what you are experiencing is called an "entity attachment", I experience them as well. Do you meditate frequently? Our 3D universe occupies space with the 4D astral plane, there are many types of beings that exist in this realm that feed off our orgone/kundalini/Qi energy- psychic parasites. It happens to most people, its just most people aren't aware of it. Do you every getting a moving static-like feeling on your back or head? Some of these beings are animal-intelligent and some are advanced- reptilians, insectoids, etc. They feed off negative energy/emotions. A lot of times negative thoughts in our head, although seemingly expressed in our inner-voice are these beings interjecting these thoughts to produce negative mindsets that they can milk for nourishment. One of the previous posts mentions "banishment" which is a spell to drive them away- its only temporary, they will come back. I'm clairsentient and I'm a daily marijuana smoker (which attracts them), so I've had a fair bit of experience with them. Something else I've heard that works well with driving them out is burning sage. This is increasingly being experienced by more and more people the last few years as we come close to the end of our cycle. I think the last couple generations of cell towers (5G, 4G, 3G) has further enabled them since they are electromagnetic in nature. 

Its obviously a ghost. They are known to do that... sneaky b*******!

• 3 years later...

Ok. so no cat.  My house, I'd guess that was the cause.  Any sign of rodents?  When it's happened, did you have enough light to see if anything was visible?  Icky idea, I know, but a possibility. 

That said, a cousin's place, many long ages back, had something in it.  It "sat on" the edge of the bed one day, broad daylight, right next to me.  I could see the mattress being depressed.  Creepy, and I moved.  So, I can believe your case; just looking for other possibilities.