Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lake Monster Compilation Video

quasar_kid

I don't know if this has been posted already, but I just stumbled upon it on Youtube. This one has footage I have never seen before, some of it looks really interesting.

Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am taking you are calling them monsters for clicks, as they are not monsters. The first one looks like a hippo. 

Where did you get this video from? 

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing, many clips on there I haven't come across before and the background music alone was worth the watch. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, freetoroam said:

I am taking you are calling them monsters for clicks, as they are not monsters. The first one looks like a hippo. 

Where did you get this video from? 

It's not even my own video, why do I want clicks? It was in my Youtube Recommended and I thought I'd share it.

7 minutes ago, quasar_kid said:

It's not even my own video, why do I want clicks? It was in my Youtube Recommended and I thought I'd share it.

It may not be your video, but you posted a video made by someone who does not know much about animals or water debris. 

It is best to watch it yourself before sharing, there are certainly no monsters in that video. :D

• Like 2

I have watched it in total, otherwise I wouldn't have uploaded it.

• Thanks 1

Logs,deer,waves,one looks like a big mouse even more waves and even what looks like a capybara otters and any other animal accept monster.footage from all round the world

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Resume said:

If that's the best evidence, I'd hate to see the worst.

Loch Ness Contains No 'Monster'' DNA, Say Scientists | Live Science

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

It clearly says in my description "alleged lake monsters from all over the world ".

2 minutes ago, quasar_kid said:

It clearly says in my description "alleged lake monsters from all over the world ".

A yet, not a single one is a lake monster

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

males beaked whale at 29:00, strange sight if you don't know what it is...

Good catch! Looks like a Blainville's beaked whale (Mesoplodon densirostris) to be precise .

• Like 4

On 5/2/2020 at 4:31 AM, quasar_kid said:

I don't know if this has been posted already, but I just stumbled upon it on Youtube. This one has footage I have never seen before, some of it looks really interesting.

Enjoy!

Sorry about some of the posts you got in your thread, some of the members here are sadly very childish and they do not contribute with anything to the forum whatsoever. I saw your video and found it interesting because it's got a lot of clips that i haven't seen previously, but i wish they would had kept the original sound instead of the background music.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The whole idea of lake monsters is a bit childish though. One magical creature that is massive but eludes all detection and survive for centuries. That's some fantastical stuff right there.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Trelane said:

The whole idea of lake monsters is a bit childish though. One magical creature that is massive but eludes all detection and survive for centuries. That's some fantastical stuff right there.

When i was about 14 15 i spent many days at the lake putzing around fishing,  one day a thing was eating bread crumbs we tossed to attract fish, it wasnt a turtle or catfish,

I dropped a hook with bait and it took it i pulled it out on shore, it was about 4 ft long big around as my forearm,

Not just an eel this thing had front feet, it was a greater siren, i kept it a spell in a wading pool, but released it as it was always in a bad mood,

Thats my lake monster.

• Like 3

On 5/10/2020 at 8:57 PM, Ultimatium said:

Sorry about some of the posts you got in your thread, some of the members here are sadly very childish and they do not contribute with anything to the forum whatsoever. I saw your video and found it interesting because it's got a lot of clips that i haven't seen previously, but i wish they would had kept the original sound instead of the background music.

Thank you for your kind words, looking at some trolls' postcounts, I'm surprised they haven't been permanently banned yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Loch Ness as a child I think I was about 9/10 years old.  I remember looking for Nessie but alas she/he would not come say hi, still had a great time though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TashaMarie said:

I went to Loch Ness as a child I think I was about 9/10 years old.  I remember looking for Nessie but alas she/he would not come say hi, still had a great time though.

My two kids, (now adults)... have many happy memories, sitting looking over the Loch for Nessie. We would book into a B&B, then cook lunch on the loch shore looking for Nessie, then move onto another B&B and work our way to the Isle of Mull for a two week holiday. 

It doesn't matter if you see Nessie..... it is all about the memories.

Good times  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

My two kids, (now adults)... have many happy memories, sitting looking over the Loch for Nessie. We would book into a B&B, then cook lunch on the loch shore looking for Nessie, then move onto another B&B and work our way to the Isle of Mull for a two week holiday. 

It doesn't matter if you see Nessie..... it is all about the memories.

Good times  

My parents loved Wales and Scotland growing up we alternated between them both for our summer holiday.  I have been to Mull and few times.  You couldn't always count on the weather to be nice but you could always count on beautiful scenery.

• Thanks 1

Just now, TashaMarie said:

My parents loved Wales and Scotland growing up we alternated between them both for our summer holiday.  I have been to Mull and few times.  You couldn't always count on the weather to be nice but you could always count on beautiful scenery.

We ignore the weather and enjoy it for what it has to offer, enjoying good times in the rain is equally as satisfying as enjoying to in the sun. 

Mull is Brigadoon.  

• Like 1