Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
TrumanB

Bill Gates

TrumanB

I asked one American facebook friend to do a reading on Bill Gates. We're in touch for years and I'm pretty sure that he is good at reading people's auras. What he said is interesting and it matches with my impression on Gates ( I guess that I'm a minority, even on this forum ). Well, here we go:

It is not so clear cut. He has good intentions, but it is important to understand how his mind works. He is intelligent, but intuition at 7th chakra is only at 1/4 . His third eye is closed, so is incapable of grasping depth of meaning. And it shows in what he supports. Has accepted the orthodox view of vaccines. Supports nuclear power. Or I read that him and his daughter work to lower infant mortality in Bangladesh, but they are overpopulated, and the economy is polarized to a ridiculous level. He is doing something to work against climate change, but I am sure there are aspects that are poorly understood. Etc.

What I wanted to know if Gates has good inention with his vaccination and humanitarian actions. The answer is yes.

• Haha 5
  • Confused 3

John from Lowell

I guess it is safe to say that his intentions are good however his intuition could be better.

John

• Like 1

TrumanB

Yeah, and I put this analysis here because I was hoping that there is someone on the forum who also does this sort of reading so that we can compare impressions.

Desertrat56
On 5/2/2020 at 5:15 AM, TrumanB said:

I asked one American facebook friend to do a reading on Bill Gates. We're in touch for years and I'm pretty sure that he is good at reading people's auras. What he said is interesting and it matches with my impression on Gates ( I guess that I'm a minority, even on this forum ). Well, here we go:

It is not so clear cut. He has good intentions, but it is important to understand how his mind works. He is intelligent, but intuition at 7th chakra is only at 1/4 . His third eye is closed, so is incapable of grasping depth of meaning. And it shows in what he supports. Has accepted the orthodox view of vaccines. Supports nuclear power. Or I read that him and his daughter work to lower infant mortality in Bangladesh, but they are overpopulated, and the economy is polarized to a ridiculous level. He is doing something to work against climate change, but I am sure there are aspects that are poorly understood. Etc.

What I wanted to know if Gates has good inention with his vaccination and humanitarian actions. The answer is yes.

Yes, the intention is money laundering, if they were good intentions he has access to better information and would do better.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Free99

Bill Gates is a POS 

TrumanB
On 10/8/2020 at 8:29 PM, Desertrat56 said:

Yes, the intention is money laundering, if they were good intentions he has access to better information and would do better.  

I hardly doubt that he cares about money in this phase of his life.

Desertrat56
18 hours ago, TrumanB said:

I hardly doubt that he cares about money in this phase of his life.

American slang is hard for me sometimes, are you saying you doubt that he cares for money, you almost doubt he cares for money, or do you think what you said means you don't doubt he cares for money?

TrumanB
3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

American slang is hard for me sometimes, are you saying you doubt that he cares for money, you almost doubt he cares for money, or do you think what you said means you don't doubt he cares for money?

I don't think that he cares about money.

by the way, I'm not American lol

Desertrat56
8 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

I don't think that he cares about money.

by the way, I'm not American lol

I know.

P.S.  The word "hardly" before "doubt" seems to be used incorrectly a lot, it is "highly doubt".  Hardly means barely, or not much.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Thanks 1

TrumanB
46 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

P.S.  The word "hardly" before "doubt" seems to be used incorrectly a lot, it is "highly doubt".  Hardly means barely, or not much.

Thank you for letting me know. I'm just a foreigner who uses English on some intermediate level.

• Like 1

Desertrat56
42 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Thank you for letting me know. I'm just a foreigner who uses English on some intermediate level.

Your English is good. 

• Thanks 1

Scholar4Truth

I don't think I would take medical advise from him. 

• Like 1

Desertrat56
10 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

I don't think I would take medical advise from him. 

I wouldn't even buy a computer from him and that is what he has made his money on.

TrumanB
On 10/13/2020 at 10:02 PM, Desertrat56 said:

I wouldn't even buy a computer from him and that is what he has made his money on.

You don't buy computer, you buy operating system from him and Win 10 is really good. And what he's doing with vaccines is a tremendous work.

papageorge1

@TrumanB    Got to ask. I s your avatar picture Bill Gates?

Anyway the aura reading seems to agree with my impression of Bill Gates. He is a good person with good intentions. He's smart enough to know his years left like all of ours is limited. 

• Like 1

TrumanB
2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

@TrumanB    Got to ask. I s your avatar picture Bill Gates?

Anyway the aura reading seems to agree with my impression of Bill Gates. He is a good person with good intentions. He's smart enough to know his years left like all of ours is limited. 

Yes, it's a drawing of BG. And I agree that he has good intentions. Unfortunately, conspiracy theories are extremely popular these days.

Abramelin

Without BG we would not have this nice BS chat.