Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pyramids - wonder transcending modern science

I am starting this forum to know and to discuss the extent of myths and facts that may or may not be true based on pyramids as a way to know and analyse the truths that are hidden and how pyramids can be inter linked with the modern civilization.

§ Note : The point of view given below is based on my own research and knowledge from verbal sources, so these may be or may not be true. My post is huge I may be furnishing additional details in the days to come. I am new here but I want to really discuss about these things thats the reason I am writing this kindly let me know how to improve the post or if you have any questions or grievances.§

images.jpeg

• Like 1

wHy arE yOU usiNg weird CapIAtiSATion?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Also, fair warning - we have bona fide Egyptolgoists, archaeologists, PE teachers, hard core skeptics and Adherents of the Ascended Basset Masters here - none of whom are shy about calling the fine fertiliser produced by the male bovid what it is.

• Thanks 6

PyramidS - WondeR TranscendinG ModerN SciencE

They do? 

Surprising from a people whose metallurgy completely sucked compared to IE nomads. :yes:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, VaSaN said:

pyramids can be inter linked with the modern civilization

In which way are you thinking of?

3 hours ago, VaSaN said:

My post is huge I may be furnishing additional details in the days to come.

Howdy VaSaN

Welcome to the forum.

One would hope so. I would suggest not being a 'dribble' poster, putting out cryptic or vague short statements or just posting single images or Youtubes.

Let us know what your idea or question is in some detail. Thanks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Sir Wearer of Hats thank you very much for the warning and as I mentioned earlier this is just a collection of all things that I have heard or read it may or may not be true. I am not an Archaeologist nor an Egyptologist. I am just a normal person fascinated by the myths and lore of Egypt.

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Pyramids - wonder transcending modern science
6 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Also, fair warning - we have bona fide Egyptolgoists, archaeologists, PE teachers, hard core skeptics and Adherents of the Ascended Basset Masters here - none of whom are shy about calling the fine fertiliser produced by the male bovid what it is.

What about the gorillas??!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

What about the gorillas??!!

One does not mention the gorillas, they serve as a reminder that life is both finite and full of surprises.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

We're waiting...

Harte

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Piney said:

They do? 

Surprising from a people whose metallurgy completely sucked compared to IE nomads. :yes:

It's no secret.  Piney hateses the Egyptianses and their stupid, boring threadses.  That's why he's always flinging these mean truths around, spoiling the eternal granaries and the subterranean beer machines.  :o  He never mentions the Egyptian cheeses as compared to the IE nomads', for example. Why is that:rofl:

Edited by The Wistman
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, The Wistman said:

It's no secret.  Piney hateses the Egyptianses and their stupid, boring threadses.  That's why he's always flinging these mean truths around, spoiling the eternal granaries and the subterranean beer machines.  :o  He never mentions the Egyptian cheeses as compared to the IE nomads', for example. Why is that:rofl:

My mother was into all that "Pyramid Power" woocrap. TM 2005 PINEY

.....And foot cheese can't taste good. :unsure2:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Harte said:

We're waiting...

:whistle:

32 minutes ago, The Wistman said:

I think it was mentioned in chapter 3, paragraph 6. b) of the Evil Cabal Handbook, "Cabal member are strictly prohibited from discussing ancient dairy production processes. This includes but is not limited to cheese making."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Windowpane said:

For anyone who's feeling deprived because of an absence of ancient Egyptian cheese ...

I'd forgotten about that!  Thanks for the reminder.

I must say, that cheese looks like it would go well with some Serapeum ale.  And crackers.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Piney said:

.....And foot cheese can't taste good. :unsure2:

Seems that way, though one of the Woodstock dignitaries claims he's into it.  :wacko::huh::P:lol:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Harte said:

We're waiting...

Harte

For thr gorillas?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Trelane said:

I think it was mentioned in chapter 3, paragraph 6. b) of the Evil Cabal Handbook, "Cabal member are strictly prohibited from discussing ancient dairy production processes. This includes but is not limited to cheese making."

But Blessed are the Cheesemakers. 

• Haha 4

Funny how, despite his claims of deep study of the subject of Egyptian mysteries, the OP has no idea how the “Search” function here works 

—Jaylemurph

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

Funny how, despite his claims of deep study of the subject of Egyptian mysteries, the OP has no idea how the “Search” function here works 

—Jaylemurph

But that would require effort. And extensive reading.

• Like 4

The OP mentions myths connected with the pyramids, but does not elaborate. Two of the favorite ones seem to be: 

That they were made by slaves.

That they were made by, or with the help of outsiders, like extraterrestrials or Atlanteans.

Both appear very unlikely. The former has has been pretty well demolished by now.  The latter is very doubtful because we see the development of the pyramid over time in Egypt. This seems to point to their being gradually devised, in situ, with unstable or otherwise unsatisfactory designs appearing to be being modified to deal with the 'facts on the ground', rather than being plopped down in a set form, from on high. Also, we see no evidence of anomalous materials or techniques in their construction. 

• Like 5

Don't try to buffalo us, bison.

Harte

• Haha 2