Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
RoofGardener

Joe Biden - Tara Reade allegations

56 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

preacherman76

At first I thought this was a Trump like witch hunt, but come to find out there is record of it at the time. Still not saying it happened, but its much more likely than the Kavanaugh thing.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzz_Light_Year
Posted (edited)

There's a woman now 26 says she was sexually harassed when she was 14 in 2008. Slo Joe complimented her on her boobs. :devil:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/eva-murry-biden-tara-reade

Quote

"When it was Biden and my aunt’s turn to say hello he quickly turned to me and asked how old I was," Murry told Law&Crime. "I replied with my age and he replied with the comment, ‘Fourteen? You’re very well endowed for 14!’"

Doesn't sound like much but inappropriate nonetheless.

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hammerclaw

Political Cartoons by Steve Kelley

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bison

Tara Reade states that she filed a complaint at the time of the alleged abuse, but admits that she does not have a copy of it to present, by way of confirmation. Mr. Biden while denying that the incident happened, has said that Ms. Reade's  allegations should be respectfully listened to, and investigated. He urged the National Archives and the U.S. Senate to produce his Senate files for that time, which should certainly contain a record of the accusation, and how the matter was dealt with, assuming it occurred. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range

Well, we can all go out in November and vote for whichever sexual assaulter we think can lead our country better...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19_Kilo
1 hour ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

There's a woman now 26 says she was sexually harassed when she was 14 in 2008. Slo Joe complimented her on her boobs. :devil:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/eva-murry-biden-tara-reade

Doesn't sound like much but inappropriate nonetheless.

That girl looks like she is half-retarded or maybe a FAS kid. I wouldn't believe her about anything that happened last week, much less 7 years ago.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19_Kilo
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

A former staffer has made an allegation of sexual assault against Joe Biden, dating back to his Senate days in 1993. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/02/tara-reade-joe-biden-sexual-assault-allegations-democrats-response

Can anyone remember the Kavanaugh witch hunt, and Vice President Biden stridently stating that "the woman should always be believed". 

Apparently he's changed his mind. 

Many senior democrats, including Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff loudly decried Kavanaugh, and parroted that "The woman should always be believed". 

And what are they saying now ? 

< total silence > 

< tumbleweed blows past > 

Reade looks like a Barcelona cantina puta.

Edited by Tuco's Gas
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzz_Light_Year
1 minute ago, Tuco's Gas said:

That girl looks like she is half-retarded or maybe a FAS kid. I wouldn't believe her about anything that happened last week, much less 7 years ago.

Democrats say believe all women. Or have the rules changed? :rolleyes:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2

I see blatant hypocrisy coming out of both sides here.

All of a sudden Democrats care about due process and no longer "believe all women".

And all of a sudden Republicans feel like Biden should be judged without due process for an accusation.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa

I don't know one way or the other, but the statement from the DNC head was about as dumb as they get.  "We don't need to open an  investigation, I believe Joe Biden."   That does not seem to stand on principle as much as rely on expediency.

That sets the stage for a very hostile Republican investigation. 

It also seems to put forward the theory that to beat Trump  Joe has to become Trump, studly, unapologetic and incoherent. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I see blatant hypocrisy coming out of both sides here.

All of a sudden Democrats care about due process and no longer "believe all women".

And all of a sudden Republicans feel like Biden should be judged without due process for an accusation.

I'm not sure that is accurate @spartan max2 ? I havn't heard ANY such hostile comments from the Republicans, other for them to point out the hypocrisy of both the Democratic party, and the left-wing MSM in "soft-pedaling" the story ? 

At this stage I am somewhat sceptical. Tara Reade's accusation seems - at the moment - to be as nebulous as that of Christine Blasey Ford's accusations against Kavanagh. But... we shall see. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bison

Ms. Reade now admits that her complaint, made through Senate channels, did not include sexual abuse. A few acquaintances of hers recall her saying to them that she had filed the complaint. She claims she was made to feel uncomfortable by remarks Mr. Biden made to her. These remarks were apparently complimentary, but crossed over the line of what was then, or now, considered appropriate, in the circumstances. I believe many older men of ebullient character make and have made such mistakes, without intending harm. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead
15 minutes ago, bison said:

Ms. Reade now admits that her complaint, made through Senate channels, did not include sexual abuse. A few acquaintances of hers recall her saying to them that she had filed the complaint. She claims she was made to feel uncomfortable by remarks Mr. Biden made to her. These remarks were apparently complimentary, but crossed over the line of what was then, or now, considered appropriate, in the circumstances. I believe many older men of ebullient character make and have made such mistakes, without intending harm. 

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead

:geek:

 

IMG_20200503_145518.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

:geek:

 

IMG_20200503_145518.jpg

In other words "I honestly believe he sexual assaulted you, but I'm going to support him anyways, I hope you understand" lol.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
4 hours ago, Tuco's Gas said:

That girl looks like she is half-retarded or maybe a FAS kid. I wouldn't believe her about anything that happened last week, much less 7 years ago.

“Can’t attack the evidence, attack the source” charming.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
11 minutes ago, acidhead said:

:geek:

 

IMG_20200503_145518.jpg

Ewww. 
“You have to suffer so we can win”. **** that. Burn them all.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
odas

I agree, let the women speak out and testify.

One abused woman is one to many but as we all know, if you abuse 5, 6, 10 or more, do not let them speak out, call them liers, then you will be for sure elected president by the christloving conservatives.

If Joe is guilty he should not be the President. Trumpists should be the last one to trow the stone here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarkHunter

Just figured it should be pointed out rumors of Biden making unwanted sexual advances on females isnt exactly new.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2008/08/23/quot-change-quot-quot-hope-quot-why-they-must-be-talking-about-joe-biden/?fbclid=IwAR3d_---66e-WakNSl3zVaNVBLs5Qby66FMr495FakhCrulMybyuvWAKGFY

That link is from an article written in 2008 on a leftist newsite written by a leftist journalist.  Most of the article doesnt pertain to the subject except for one paragraph.

"Biden  is a notorious flapjaw. His vanity deludes him into believing that every word that drops from his mouth is minted in the golden currency of Pericles. Vanity is the most conspicuous characteristic of US Senators en bloc , nourished by deferential  acolytes and often expressed in loutish sexual  advances to staffers, interns and the like.  On more than one occasion CounterPunch’s editors have listened to vivid accounts by the recipient of just such advances, this staffer of another senator being accosted  by Biden in the well of the senate  in the weeks immediately following his first wife’s fatal car accident."

Whether one wants to believe the rumors or not they seem to atleast have been floating around capital hill since atleast 2008.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hammerclaw

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
13 hours ago, bison said:

Tara Reade states that she filed a complaint at the time of the alleged abuse, but admits that she does not have a copy of it to present, by way of confirmation. Mr. Biden while denying that the incident happened, has said that Ms. Reade's  allegations should be respectfully listened to, and investigated. He urged the National Archives and the U.S. Senate to produce his Senate files for that time, which should certainly contain a record of the accusation, and how the matter was dealt with, assuming it occurred. 

Which is great except the kind of report she filed could well be in his papers at the university of Delaware and where, conveniently, they are refusing to allow them to be searched.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-biden-senate-papers_n_5ea83f9ec5b6e55df8d86846

The fact that he COULD give them permission and won't makes the topic worthy of discussion.  I don't really know or care what the old perv did back in the day.  I'm way more concerned with the fact that media is only propaganda now and it's all on one side and only interested in keeping them in power.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
8 hours ago, acidhead said:

:geek:

 

IMG_20200503_145518.jpg

If this tweet is true (and Wikipedia claims it IS), then this is the most sick, cynical tweet I have ever seen. But then, Lisa Bloom is renown for supporting left-wing legal cases, including initial support of Harvey Weinstein, and supporting the women who accused Donald Trump of sexual abuse. 

This epitomises the "get rid of Trump at  ANY cost" attitude of many liberals and progressives in America today. She should be deeply ashamed at such flagrant hypocrisy. Words fail me. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead
17 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

If this tweet is true (and Wikipedia claims it IS), then this is the most sick, cynical tweet I have ever seen. But then, Lisa Bloom is renown for supporting left-wing legal cases, including initial support of Harvey Weinstein, and supporting the women who accused Donald Trump of sexual abuse. 

This epitomises the "get rid of Trump at  ANY cost" attitude of many liberals and progressives in America today. She should be deeply ashamed at such flagrant hypocrisy. Words fail me. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
12 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Ewww. 
“You have to suffer so we can win”. **** that. Burn them all.

Ha! I had the same reaction Ewww indeed 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.