Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Still Waters

North & South Korea in rare gunfire exchange

40 posts in this topic

Manwon Lender
2 hours ago, Piney said:

DPRK's ground forces are suffering sever malnutrition, Most of them are carrying 1950s firearms, many which would malfunction eventually and don't have any form of good body armor. The ROK would mow them like hay. 

The whole thing is a joke and when they finally hit Japanese civilians while playing with fireworks, the Land of the Rising Sun isn't gonna give a damn about rockets pointed at the civilian targets in the ROK. 

They'll get mowed.....as it should be.......

Meanwhile.....all kinds of B.S. and insanity is happening in the U.S. they aren't reporting...Like the Navajo Nation's outbreak which could wipe them out.

So who gives a **** about bullet tossing on the 38th that's been going on for decades.........

The North Koreans carry Russian AK-47 Assult Rifles, along with the  Chinese variant of the AK-47 which is called the Chinese Type 56 Assult Rifle. When the Chinese copied the AK-47, they  built their Type 56 Assult Rifle to chamber and fire the exact same ammunition the AK-47 fires which is 7.62x39mm ammunition. The North Koreans certainly don't have a shortage of Small Arms ammunition, in fact they most likely have more of it than any other munition in their inventory. 

Just wanted to add to what you said above, I also agree that this situation really isn't a big deal at all, hell here in South Korea they didn't even report it on the news until the day after it happened, so obviously they were not really that concerned about it. When the North fires a Missle it's reported immediately, in fact they will disrupt broadcasting to report it.

Peace Bro

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
36 minutes ago, Piney said:

I see a lot of them with PPSh-41s.....which are bigger accidents waiting to happen. 

In 1958 they start production of the only assault rifle produced in North Korea which is also an exact copies of the AK-47 assault rifle which they gave the designation of as the Type 58 Assault Rifle, which was named for the year production started. This weapon is also chambered for 7.62x39mm ammunition like the Chinese varient, and the Russian Assault Rifle, all of these rifles are almost impossible to distinguish from one another unless you are holding them in your hands. I have seen and fired both the Chinese version and the  Russian AK-47, and I can say with no doubt the Chinese variant is identical to the Russian weapon, the only difference is the writing on parts of the weapons, this makes identifying who made them very easy.

So in the end they have a vast mixture of these different Assault Rifles, but I suspect more if the weapons they carry are the Type 58, but like .I said it's difficult to tell fir sure.

Peace Brother

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

third_eye
1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

I think the chance that they were shooting at defector is very slim

"exactly"

:yes:

~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
2 minutes ago, third_eye said:

"exactly"

:yes:

~

Yes Sir, like I said South Korea is very open to reporting situation like this accurately.

Peace Bro

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

third_eye
4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yes Sir, like I said South Korea is very open to reporting situation like this accurately.

Peace Bro

They're just dissapointed that Chubby Kim didn't die like they hoped he would 

:D

Edited by third_eye
Stoopid android predictive text
  • Haha 2

spartan max2
6 minutes ago, third_eye said:

I mean, don't you wish he would of died too ? Lol

Not that it would probably solve much. But I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

OverSword
1 hour ago, third_eye said:

Why would the South want that? There is finally some kind of meaning dialogue between the two (limited perhaps but better than the past) now would be a crappy time for the North to go through another regime change from the South perspective imo.

• Haha 1

third_eye
1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Why would the South want that? There is finally some kind of meaning dialogue between the two (limited perhaps but better than the past) now would be a crappy time for the North to go through another regime change from the South perspective imo.

Because they were preparing for that and now they have to prepare for something else with their pants down and the tide out... 

~

Edited by third_eye
Elaborating
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Great Old Man

North Korea want to check ROK's defense system. They did this before 6.25 Korean War.

Recently order of President Moon, DMZ's several GP has been demilitarized. 

• Like 1

Not A Rockstar
On 5/3/2020 at 4:04 PM, Piney said:

they aren't reporting.

We have not had news in the Main Stream for a few years now in the US. It is all propaganda/opinion pieces made to seem like news reporting. Those companies need to lose FCC licenses and we need a do-over.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Piney
19 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

We have not had news in the Main Stream for a few years now in the US. It is all propaganda/opinion pieces made to seem like news reporting. Those companies need to lose FCC licenses and we need a do-over.

Which is why I only watch NHK. :yes:

• Thanks 2

Golden Duck
23 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

I mean, don't you wish he would of died too ? Lol

Not that it would probably solve much. But I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Personally, I have absolutely zero emotional attachment to Kim, or any other world leader for that matter.  The circumstances around death - Gaddafi - may raise concern.

Kim Jon-Un hasn't had an SS Pueblo nor a Deep Sea 129 moment.  He remains stable insofar as being predictable.

Significantly, veto will still keep being exercised at the UNSC.

• Like 1

spartan max2
8 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Personally, I have absolutely zero emotional attachment to Kim, or any other world leader for that matter.  The circumstances around death - Gaddafi - may raise concern.

Kim Jon-Un hasn't had an SS Pueblo nor a Deep Sea 129 moment.  He remains stable insofar as being predictable.

Significantly, veto will still keep being exercised at the UNSC.

If Kim has a heart attack I'm not losing any sleep over it.

• Like 1

Golden Duck
20 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

If Kim has a heart attack I'm not losing any sleep over it.

It would be weird if you did.

RoofGardener

OK.. so North Korea and South Korea exchanged gunfire. 

Forget all the politics and hippyshit .. there is only one question that is relevant. 

Who won ? 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Haha 1