Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Britain's 'X-Files' reveal top UFO hotspots


Recommended Posts

 

I remember the days when Warminster was the 'go to' place for ET's.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

oh wow, many sightings in many hot spots.. so where are all the aliens then?:whistle:

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

.. so where are all the aliens then?:whistle:

Here's one of them. :unsure2:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/travel/articles/1224340/Google-maps-streetview-alien-Birmingham-funny-shocking-viral/amp

(Scroll down for the best pic)

 

Edited by acute
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, acute said:

i love this quote from the article:

The man's face is likely to be a spooky mask

No ****!? ..a great example of superb spot on intelligent informative reporting there.. Top stuff, well done, Aimee Robinson:rolleyes:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2009? So, these were the "hot-spots" 10 years ago. London had the most, which makes little sense, since it would also have the most light saturation. Hard to see anything with all those city lights. Not to mention, with so much annual fog, misidentification is even more likely.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, jbondo said:

London had the most, which makes little sense

A lot of people in London.

20 hours ago, jbondo said:

it would also have the most light saturation. Hard to see anything with all those city lights.

Daylight sightings?

20 hours ago, jbondo said:

Not to mention, with so much annual fog.

????

20 hours ago, jbondo said:

misidentification is even more likely.

Probably.  :yes:

Edited by smokeycat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, smokeycat said:

A lot of people in London.

yeah which to me means there's a lot of people in London who don't know Chinese lanterns & satellites moving majestically across the night sky when they see them ;)

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Someone should set up a business selling decent quality cameras in these areas, as clearly they have none.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/5/2020 at 3:57 PM, jbondo said:

2009? So, these were the "hot-spots" 10 years ago. London had the most, which makes little sense, since it would also have the most light saturation. Hard to see anything with all those city lights. Not to mention, with so much annual fog, misidentification is even more likely.

I’m surprised that London is considered a U.F.O hotspot; considering that it is a region that is densely populated; whereas presumably E.Ts would prefer to go unnoticed. But then again, we Londoners are a unique breed compared to the rest of British people, as we are so engrossed with our insular lives, that a 3 mile long mothership hovering 30 meters above ground in London would go unnoticed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BEAR-CUB said:

I’m surprised that London is considered a U.F.O hotspot; considering that it is a region that is densely populated; whereas presumably E.Ts would prefer to go unnoticed. But then again, we Londoners are a unique breed compared to the rest of British people, as we are so engrossed with our insular lives, that a 3 mile long mothership hovering 30 meters above ground in London would go unnoticed. 

I guess not all aliens go to the deep woods were cletus picks banjo and the family gather around the still to play spin the cousin.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dammnit man, cletus hit me all fired up angry,

He said bats you sorry sob you forgot about the anal probes, you cant have aliens without the probes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.