Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Britain's 'X-Files' reveal top UFO hotspots

I remember the days when Warminster was the 'go to' place for ET's.

oh wow, many sightings in many hot spots.. so where are all the aliens then?:whistle:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, acute said:

i love this quote from the article:

The man's face is likely to be a spooky mask

No ****!? ..a great example of superb spot on intelligent informative reporting there.. Top stuff, well done, Aimee Robinson:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

2009? So, these were the "hot-spots" 10 years ago. London had the most, which makes little sense, since it would also have the most light saturation. Hard to see anything with all those city lights. Not to mention, with so much annual fog, misidentification is even more likely.

20 hours ago, jbondo said:

London had the most, which makes little sense

A lot of people in London.

it would also have the most light saturation. Hard to see anything with all those city lights.

Daylight sightings?

Not to mention, with so much annual fog.

????

misidentification is even more likely.

Probably.  :yes:

Edited by smokeycat

2 hours ago, smokeycat said:

A lot of people in London.

yeah which to me means there's a lot of people in London who don't know Chinese lanterns & satellites moving majestically across the night sky when they see them ;)

• Thanks 1

Someone should set up a business selling decent quality cameras in these areas, as clearly they have none.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/5/2020 at 3:57 PM, jbondo said:

2009? So, these were the "hot-spots" 10 years ago. London had the most, which makes little sense, since it would also have the most light saturation. Hard to see anything with all those city lights. Not to mention, with so much annual fog, misidentification is even more likely.

I’m surprised that London is considered a U.F.O hotspot; considering that it is a region that is densely populated; whereas presumably E.Ts would prefer to go unnoticed. But then again, we Londoners are a unique breed compared to the rest of British people, as we are so engrossed with our insular lives, that a 3 mile long mothership hovering 30 meters above ground in London would go unnoticed. 

1 hour ago, BEAR-CUB said:

I’m surprised that London is considered a U.F.O hotspot; considering that it is a region that is densely populated; whereas presumably E.Ts would prefer to go unnoticed. But then again, we Londoners are a unique breed compared to the rest of British people, as we are so engrossed with our insular lives, that a 3 mile long mothership hovering 30 meters above ground in London would go unnoticed. 

I guess not all aliens go to the deep woods were cletus picks banjo and the family gather around the still to play spin the cousin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dammnit man, cletus hit me all fired up angry,

He said bats you sorry sob you forgot about the anal probes, you cant have aliens without the probes.