Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Haunted Highways and Devil's Backbone

Dustyrose33

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/11/haunted-highways-and-the-devils-backbone-of-texas/

The Texas Hill Country is ripe with a rich history of paranormal events, as it was the home of many Settlers and Native Americans from long ago.   My family and I owned property in Utopia, Tx which is in the Texas Hill Country and we experienced paranormal events there.   I loved it there and still do, beautiful scenery.   

There is a group of women who made a video of their weekend in Utopia, and they've been there at other times as well.   When they go there they rent cabins, and say every cabin they stayed at in Utopia was haunted.   After what we experienced I believe them.

• Like 3

Wow, that’s a lot of history and a lot of modern experiences. Thanks for sharing @Dustyrose33

Edited by papageorge1

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't driven the Devil's Backbone in years. when my parents were alive, and even after my mom died, My dad and i would go for drives all over this part of Texas.

Saw about it on Unsolved Mysteries, but on our daylight drives never saw or felt anything.Really beautiful up there. 

• Like 1