Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Years In The NSA

Dejarma

1 minute ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Know about it? I started the program back in '64 in New Hampshire. Took some convincing the higher ups (You remember Bob Glandanowitz? Station 65X-15B? Really bad toupee? Always ranting about human vices?) but i got it done.

i know= you're a legend..yeah the toupee- do you remember him ranting & raving= <this is not shag pile, this is real hair> when we used to take the mick out of him as the glue dripped down his face:D what a ******!!

come on, fess up= you're fox 72/B aint ya???

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, 19_Kilo said:

My Dad is retired Lockheed Skunkworks and NSA.

So I'm familiar with them and the Disclosure Agreement that binds former employees.

Have you forgotten yours?

Or are you really Comrade Snowden? 

no i have not forgotten... i'm sick to death with the BS thrown at the public like they're a bunch of idiots!! they need to know!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

no i have not forgotten... i'm sick to death with the BS thrown at the public like they're a bunch of idiots!! they need to know!

What, exactly, is it that 'they', the public, need to know? What is the most important thing that you could tell us? 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, bison said:

Dejarma, how can I tell information from dis-information?

TRUST us. 

Would we lie to you? :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bison said:

What, exactly, is it that 'they', the public, need to know? What is the most important thing that you could tell us? 

To start with:

Cuban Missile Crisis= bash mashia beings from the Sombrero Galaxy took an extreme liking to cocaine.
Threatened to wipe out many unless they received bag loads of it--- the whole situation went mental.
But the governments involved (& I'm proud to say myself) saved the day.. Good job

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

TRUST us. 

Would we lie to you? :rolleyes:

not anymore.. it ends now!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

And many other HIGHLY top-secret organizations over the years.
I feel it's about time to <spill the beans> on pretty much everything with regards to what I've been involved in!

To start with I'm well over 100 but look 61... I'll get into that later.

I'm open to questions.. What do you want to know?

This is also open to other deep operatives (I know there's quite a few on this forum) who have the balls to open up.

We'll see...........

My designation was Grim Reaper 1, that designation was given to me 28 years ago. When I retired in September of 2019, my designation was retired with me, which you know is standard protocol. Then on April 8th I was involuntarily reactivated, this occurred due to a great deal of panic with the shirts. They saw the situation with POTUS and China beginning to simmer in Late March, but know one expected it to start boiling, I suspect that the next few months are going to be very interesting.

Peace and thanks for coming out with you true identity, I never would have followed suit without the confidence boost. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

My designation was Grim Reaper 1, that designation was given to me 28 years ago. When I retired in September of 2019, my designation was retired with me, which you know is standard protocol. Then on April 8th I was involuntarily reactivated, this occurred due to a great deal of panic with the shirts. They saw the situation with POTUS and China beginning to simmer in Late March, but know one expected it to start boiling, I suspect that the next few months are going to be very interesting.

Peace and thanks for coming out with you true identity, I never would have followed suit without the confidence boost. 

oh my word.. Not THEE Grim Reaper 1? The hero of the Amparrlium 7 incident???
I don't believe it!!??! All due respect but I need to confirm:

what did ashimeer only eat on Sundays? If you know this then it's job done

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

oh my word.. Not THEE Grim Reaper 1? The hero of the Amparrlium 7 incident???
I don't believe it!!??! All due respect but I need to confirm:

what did ashimeer only eat on Sundays? If you know this then it's job done

I will have to send you a private message I can't repeat that information on an open forum.

Peac

• Haha 2

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

I will have to send you a private message I can't repeat that information on an open forum.

Peac

well this is looking good.. no it's ok, fire away- if it is you then best to leave out the dead rat bit, you should know what i mean

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, 19_Kilo said:

Yeah, we call that treason.

bob lazar got away with it

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, 19_Kilo said:

Yeah, we call that treason.

When was the last time you were at Ft. Knox?

Peace

6 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

well this is looking good.. no it's ok, fire away- if it is you then best to leave out the dead rat bit, you should know what i mean

Yea leaving out the Rat is a dam good idea!:gun:

Peace

Bwong, Gaims Bwong... 

007.3321a

Security code : secret secretions 

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Dejarma

@Manwon Lender

Both of you! Stand where you are! Liquidation teams are enroute. Resistance is futile! Prepare to be disseminated....

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

Bwong, Gaims Bwong... 

007.3321a

Security code : secret secretions 

~

SssssssH you!

• Haha 2

Just now, Jodie.Lynne said:

SssssssH you!

Bless you... 

~

• Haha 3

Just now, 19_Kilo said:

I went to  US Army Armor School there in 2004. Why?

I was just trying to figure out your age, I am also a veteran, thanks for your service!

Oh and by the way what was your position in the M1A2.

Peace

You want to throw in with that loser? My Dad taught a class Lazar took in college in LA back in the early 80s when my dad was at Lockheed in Sunnyvale. Said Lazar was a wackjob and was always asking about UFO and ET visitors. 

Lazar also is a convicted felon. Nice stuff like prostitution rings and interstate hazmat transport. He hardly got away with Jack. And now he is known as a Tin Hat Club potentate. 

Bob is a good man & just so happens to be a good friend I'll have you know!!
Yes it's true- he did start off cleaning the toilets but briaaacnan (Brian for short, a sibling of Roswell) accidentally bumped into him whilst Bob had his hands down a toilet bowel.. For some unknown reason (it still baffles us all to this day) had some kinda mental connection with Bob & was able to convey data in a matter of hours after 50 years of trying & getting nowhere!

So show respect, please

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, 19_Kilo said:

This thread reminds me of my days at 4chan,

I bet it does remind you of your days at Ft. Knox ( 4chan )

Let me give you some advise don't mess with Dejarma, he the best interrogator that has ever been born. I don't know if it is the way he looks, or how and where he uses his Probes but take my advise  he is very temperamental.

Now getting back to the question I asked you, what was your position on the M1A2?

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 1

You missed my post I guess. I answered that Q.

Sorry I must have been typing when you posted, however, I did go back and see.

Peace

2 minutes ago, 19_Kilo said:

Hope that's cool with you.

no, it's not cool with me!! you obviously know nothing about the REAL Bob.. well, you wouldn't do.. i was there. YOU were not! 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, 19_Kilo said:

No worries mate. To be clear, 4chan has nothing to do with Ft Knox. It's a website and forum.

Oh you mean this one: 

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, 19_Kilo said:

Uh, no thanks, bro. I won't be showing a steaming pile of shiatsu like BL even a hint of respect. 

Hope that's cool with you.

Looks like you made Dejarma upset, that's not a good thing to do, but don't say I didn't warn you.

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, 19_Kilo said:

You sound like a 14 year old. "Was not! Was too!" LOL 

I know all I need to about BL. I'll take my dad's word for it over yours. Plus all I've read about him. As far as meeting him in person, it would prolly be a bad day for him.

do you know what sarcastic wit is? just out of interest

you obviously haven't got the feel for this stupid thread it seems.. no worries;)

Edited by Dejarma
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

• The topic was locked