Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

if joe should drop out so should don

the13bats

I saw this in my newsfeed,

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/3090047001

This is in regards to the allegations of sexual misconduct by Biden.

The gist is that the accuser says biden should drop out of the prez race, this got me thinking, we have no evidence he did this just her word and we have many women who make such claims against trump,  also their word agaist his,

So in the mindset of the accuser if joe should drop out right now then don should resign and drop out too otherwise this is a rather blatant example of hypocrisy

Perhaps no one with an accusation of sexual misconduct should be allowed to run of potus

• Thanks 4

Id be Ok with it. I don't especially NEED Trump in office, just a Republican. :innocent:

As long as an Obama, Clinton, or Bush isn't involved.........

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Id be Ok with it. I don't especially NEED Trump in office, just a Republican. :innocent:

As long as an Obama, Clinton, or Bush isn't involved.........

Ive tried to make it clear im not political i simply do not believe from what i have seen him do and say that trump is at all a good potus, it was just fun and games but what sealed the deal for me is covid19 trumps epic fail after fail, and blaming others while prasing himself

I dont care which party holds office i do however get bored with the blind biases and hypocrisy of the trump worshippers who seem to view him like a cult leader, they let him think for them ironic coming from people who are passionate about not being controlled lemmings.

Not all trump supporters fall into that group and many rep down right hate trump,

However its likely he will win 2020 he appeals to the, whole blame game, that race person etc is keeping you down but live the fantasy, vote me in and you can be like me, pompus, rich, playboy having affairs with sex trade workers and blurting whatever i desire.

I think most Trump supporters don't follow the News so much. They rather live their lives and observe how things are going and judge based off that. It often seems the only ones who are calling out Trump are the "News" elite who have an agenda and they are sold out to their own form of "Base", who want them to preach what they do. No celebrity, or "reporter", lives in a neutral vacuum. They all are beholden to those who regularly give them the Clicks they need to be paid. Just as a bartender "farms" his regular clientele, reporters "farm" those who they know they can depend on to read their stories.

I certainly don't follow the news. I read headlines a couple times a week, and my extended local family, of about 10 adults, only two regularly watch political TV shows. Everyone else is busy with life. Too busy to go looking for things to be offended about, or read up on the obvious trolls from Trump. I don't get it that the Liberal News takes the Bait EVERY TIME. Every time he speaks they are listening and trying their best to create new Conspiracy Theories on what HE REALLY means.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, the13bats said:

I saw this in my newsfeed,

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/3090047001

This is in regards to the allegations of sexual misconduct by Biden.

The gist is that the accuser says biden should drop out of the prez race, this got me thinking, we have no evidence he did this just her word and we have many women who make such claims against trump,  also their word agaist his,

So in the mindset of the accuser if joe should drop out right now then don should resign and drop out too otherwise this is a rather blatant example of hypocrisy

Perhaps no one with an accusation of sexual misconduct should be allowed to run of potus

Who cares if she thinks he should drop out.  I think the whole point is how did Uncle Touchy Touch get the nomination from the "we must believe her" party?  I mean come on, there is video after video after video of biden creeping on women and little girls.  

Gee, who'da thunk that could become an issue?  Answer:  Anyone and everyone.

• Like 4

If they both dropped out I wouldn't complain at all lol.

I think the real lesson should be though, that EVERYONE is innocent until proven guilty and deserves due process regardless of if they are someone we agree with or even like.

If you hate Trump , hate Kavanaugh, dosen't matter. Due process.

If you hate Biden, hate Democrats, dosen't matter. Due process.

Hopefully from all of this in the next high profile case everyone will not jump to guilty immediately.

(Cheers to hoping at least lol)

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

if joe drops out, don wins by default, 

No, then a new candidate will be picked at the convention.  I take you don't know much about how this works. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Grandpa Greenman said:

No, then a new candidate will be picked at the convention.  I take you don't know much about how this works. 

lamo, you actually took this thread seriously?  i know exactly what will happen, they will most likely push cuomo, their new hero, 

Edited by aztek
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 19_Kilo said:

Who cares what Joe's accuser thinks?  She's inconsequential. She is a post turtle who is very likely lying for profit. If she's not lying, why'd she wait 27 years and come forward (payday!) only before the election?

Biden will run.  Trump will run. Let the people decide. She is not even a footnote, or a pimple on a politician's butt.

Yet there was a whole public trial for Kavanaugh's accusor.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, 19_Kilo said:

Who cares what Joe's accuser thinks?  She's inconsequential. She is a post turtle who is very likely lying for profit. If she's not lying, why'd she wait 27 years and come forward (payday!) only before the election?

Biden will run.  Trump will run. Let the people decide. She is not even a footnote, or a pimple on a politician's butt.

i'll use the quote from a poster above. 

I take you don't know much about how this works. 

it is EC who decides, not the people

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, 19_Kilo said:

You know i followed many of the accusations against don and i started to follow this against joe, a few things i noticed is her account has changed both thru the years and in present retellings

She at the moment has no solid evidence the collaborators do not collaborate that biden did the sexual stuff she claims,

Still i was trying to give her benefit of doubt but she lost credibility for me when she said that while its too late for an apology that he needs to just drop out of the race,

It would be hard to convince me that seeing him try to become potus is causing her distress now but when he served as veep she wasnt bothered. The timing and delivery simply screams politically motivated to me at the moment,

I believe get your point however it seems there is a hypocracy a double standard, joe should drop out for this one unproven accusation yet don did more of the same and is forgiven and voted potus, so while it shouldnt matter and if it were trump it wouldnt matter because its the other guy it does matter,

Edited by the13bats
ta ta typo
  • Thanks 1

What I want to see is the media drag Biden through the muck and mire like they did Trump and Kavanaugh then we can call it even. But that isn't going to happen is it?

• Like 3

We saw negative politics going on when Trump had unfounded allegations made against him.

This is just the same now targeting Joe. No leaders should step down because someone makes unfounded allegations or there would never be any candidates in an election.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, aztek said:

if joe drops out, don wins by default, 

Green Party and Libertarians 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aztek said:

lamo, you actually took this thread seriously?  i know exactly what will happen, they will most likely push cuomo, their new hero, 

The Governor with the highest  CV-19 death rate in the nation?  Naw.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

What I want to see is the media drag Biden through the muck and mire like they did Trump and Kavanaugh then we can call it even. But that isn't going to happen is it?

Joe was slow to respond to allegations, and it does seem like hes almost being coddled a bit,

Kav was pretty clean, i mean the process but geez don was a mess, he would have several accusations going on at once, like even the affairs with sex trade workers kind of overlapped, but stormy is pretty more gone off the radar now,  that last lady i think she was a writer that accused don that one dried up quickly.

But yeah. No where near the furor with joe.

11 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

We saw negative politics going on when Trump had unfounded allegations made against him.

This is just the same now targeting Joe. No leaders should step down because someone makes unfounded allegations or there would never be any candidates in an election.

While its just my opinion i do believe don did have the 2 affairs with sex trade workers, the rest of the allegations against him pretty much dried up, he even said the accusations against joe might be false yet joe spanked don badly at his denial show

Edited by the13bats

1 hour ago, aztek said:

No, i can do better, joe will admit he is a creeper and step down and get ready, Hillary will go again with obama as vp and with a new spike in covid cases and death mail in ballots  will say hill and obam win by a landslide, don will throw a baby tantrum he was cheated and gop will give it to him,

18 minutes ago, OverSword said:

The Governor with the highest  CV-19 death rate in the nation?  Naw.

you would think so, i would think so, but libs are backwards, prbly not just libs, all politicians in general

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, aztek said:

you would think so, i would think so, but libs are backwards, prbly not just libs, all politicians in general

The evidence backs you here.

24 minutes ago, the13bats said:

While its just my opinion i do believe don did have the 2 affairs with sex trade workers, the rest of the allegations against him pretty much dried up, he even said the accusations against joe might be false yet joe spanked don badly at his denial show.

My opinion is that leaders are not Gods, they are men and women just like the rest of us.

If a leader has had an affair in the past or been to a prostitute when they were younger then it isn't the publics business. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

My opinion is that leaders are not Gods, they are men and women just like the rest of us.

If a leader has had an affair in the past or been to a prostitute when they were younger then it isn't the publics business. 

it is not uncommon for politicians and for rich in general, to have more of a business arrangement masqueraded as marriage, than really have a mutual loving relationship,  within such arrangements extramarital affairs are not objected by either party. ain't no ones business but their, imo

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I agree leaders are not gods and arent kings either,

Past isnt the public beeswax, okay then that should apply equal to in this case don and joe.

Neither should suffer more than the other for being a creeper. Or at all for that matter.

Edited by the13bats
bad wording
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

it is not uncommon for politicians and for rich in general, to have more of a business arrangement masqueraded as marriage, than really have a mutual loving relationship,  within such arrangements extramarital affairs are not objected by either party. ain't no ones business but their, imo

I see lots of signs that a business arrangement is what don and mel have, anyone have an opinion in that possibility?