Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
the13bats

if joe should drop out so should don

67 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

DieChecker

Myself, I dont think it is very fair to hold a candidate up for what they did 25+ years ago, that went unreported at the time.

That said, it is amusing that the MeToo crowd suddenly has gone silent. Guess they NOW believe in due process, and verifiable evidence, when before just a rumor was enough.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
50 minutes ago, OverSword said:

The Governor with the highest  CV-19 death rate in the nation?  Naw.

That's what I've been saying to people. Kind of like picking a person who let's all their cows starve to death being picked to run a top agribusiness. Just because they are loud and ready to blame anyone and everyone for their failure.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
12 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Id be Ok with it. I don't especially NEED Trump in office, just a Republican. :innocent:

As long as an Obama, Clinton, or Bush isn't involved.........

I'd say not even a Republican, but a Conservative that will put America first.  And definitely not a Democrat or Socialist.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

It would be nice for the potus to place America and its people first someone not so ego driven and self absorbed

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
7 hours ago, the13bats said:

It would be nice for the potus to place America and its people first someone not so ego driven and self absorbed

Yeah. We dont need Obama 2.0.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
4 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Yeah. We dont need Obama 2.0.

People said we dont want obama so were asked what do you want they were presentrd trump and right back to-

 

12 hours ago, the13bats said:

It would be nice for the potus to place America and its people first someone not so ego driven and self absorbed

 

Lol the American peoole cant win

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Lol the American peoole cant win

I think we can, but only the wrong kind of people seem to run for office. The honest working man wont do it.

I remember Trump entering the race in 2015 and thinking, "What, is he joking?". I thought he'd drop out by Christmas. Didnt happen. And so it was Trump versus Hillary... I had to chose the lesser evil, to my mind.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender

According to Fox News Joe is currently hiding in his basement, afraid to come out in public. Don't know if it is the Coronavirus or the allegations against him, but he needs to standup, I mean who wants a President that will hide in his basement when things get tough!:lol:

Peace

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles

I think the difference is that the Dems claimed to take the high road and now have switched gears.   

Most on the right knew Trump was a jerk in many ways but liked the policies he would back.   The left said that the allegations against him are more important.   Now they back Biden.   The left has lost their credibility.  

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss

Can you imagine how bad it would be if Joe or God forbid Nancy had been in charge during this pandemic? Not only did he fight and accuse when Trump closed down travel from China...so you have to assume he wouldn't have, being one of their good buddies...but he would have listened to Pelosi and her... "don't listen to Bad Man..go to Chinatown...shop away..." recommendations.  

Personally I think they see Joe as another manageable puppet like Obama. Probably more so because they must know where all his skeletons lie.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
51 minutes ago, skliss said:

Can you imagine how bad it would be if Joe or God forbid Nancy had been in charge during this pandemic

No worse than it now is,

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will do
1 hour ago, skliss said:

Can you imagine how bad it would be if Joe or God forbid Nancy had been in charge during this pandemic?

 

I would imagine that if the Democrats were in charge they would have seen to it, with their media's help, that the pandemic would NOT have caused an economic collapse. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
30 minutes ago, Will do said:

 

I would imagine that if the Democrats were in charge they would have seen to it, with their media's help, that the pandemic would NOT have caused an economic collapse. 

 

 

The economy would still be a mess but far less people would be dead.

Trump covid response = epic fail

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will do
28 minutes ago, the13bats said:

The economy would still be a mess but far less people would be dead.

 

Other way around. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
3 hours ago, the13bats said:

No worse than it now is,

I think we've seen amazing responses....ramping up industry to crank out so many ventilators we've started sending them to other countries....making 300 times the masks we use in a single year in a matter of 2 months, shutting down travel while being called a bigot for doing so by the opposition, providing help for the state's in such as way that the opposition governors have praised the response, getting testing result times down from weeks to literally 5 minutes, getting vaccination possibilities down from years to possibly within a year.  I can't see joe...who has accomplished little...despite 40 years on the job...coming anywhere near that. It's the difference between having a businessman...who is geared for results...in charge instead of a politician....who has to poll for feelings before taking action.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
2 hours ago, Will do said:

 

I would imagine that if the Democrats were in charge they would have seen to it, with their media's help, that the pandemic would NOT have caused an economic collapse. 

 

 

Ha! Good one!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
14 minutes ago, skliss said:

I think we've seen amazing responses....ramping up industry to crank out so many ventilators we've started sending them to other countries....making 300 times the masks we use in a single year in a matter of 2 months, shutting down travel while being called a bigot for doing so by the opposition, providing help for the state's in such as way that the opposition governors have praised the response, getting testing result times down from weeks to literally 5 minutes, getting vaccination possibilities down from years to possibly within a year.  I can't see joe...who has accomplished little...despite 40 years on the job...coming anywhere near that. It's the difference between having a businessman...who is geared for results...in charge instead of a politician....who has to poll for feelings before taking action.

Its nothing, a hoax, the flu kills far more, we have like 12 infected and they are getting better, And its just gonna go away like magic, i wonder could we put bright light or disinfectant in the body to cure it, we are doing a great job as death count still rises and the only unlimited supply of tests are for whitehouse staff, but look what a great job we are doing, chinas fault ,

Polls? Yeah, trump trailing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
On 5/8/2020 at 12:35 AM, the13bats said:

Perhaps no one with an accusation of sexual misconduct should be allowed to run of potus

If that were the case, then no one would run.  Biden’s misconduct is a bit more substantiated than Trump’s but in the end, does it matter?  When someone is in a position of power or celebrity, sex is pretty much thrown in one’s face.  It is within reach (pardon the pun).  Yes, even the women are there for the same thing, and not as victims.  They want a share of the thrill of power.  Sometimes it goes wrong.  I personally don’t care about their sexual exploits, just keep it to themselves or at least discreet. 

 

I also don’t mind if they use their position to make money as long as they don’t abuse that privilege and put their interests ahead of the nation.  That is a very thin line.  Depends on intent (real) and appearance.  It is of deep concern when you are making money off the nation at the expense of the nation, especially doing it in a questionable manner.  That’s why I want to know more about Hunter’s ties with Ukraine and China. 

 

Tara Reade isn’t going to make or break Biden.  I wouldn’t put it past the DNC to let this leak out just to distract from Hunter.  But I don’t think they were counting on Biden’s deteriorating mental faculties.  It will be the kickbacks to Hunter from Ukraine and China.  You do realize that if Biden wins, that Hunter will be in line for another board position with some other country??  And No, Trump does not do the same thing.  Trump already had business contacts worldwide before he was President.  Biden used his Vice Presidency to lavish Hunter and at least three other Bidens with booty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
On 5/9/2020 at 3:22 AM, DieChecker said:

Myself, I dont think it is very fair to hold a candidate up for what they did 25+ years ago, that went unreported at the time.

That said, it is amusing that the MeToo crowd suddenly has gone silent. Guess they NOW believe in due process, and verifiable evidence, when before just a rumor was enough.

Except it did get reported, it didn’t get acted upon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
4 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Except it did get reported, it didn’t get acted upon.

Sexual Harassment was reported. But not Sexual abuse. 

The (horrible) time honored system of "coming to an agreement" happened with Biden's Chief of Staff. Doubtless she was told she'd never work again, and such, if she didnt just walk away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
On 5/12/2020 at 3:09 PM, the13bats said:

Its nothing, a hoax, the flu kills far more, we have like 12 infected and they are getting better, And its just gonna go away like magic, i wonder could we put bright light or disinfectant in the body to cure it, we are doing a great job as death count still rises and the only unlimited supply of tests are for whitehouse staff, but look what a great job we are doing, chinas fault ,

Polls? Yeah, trump trailing.

 

Well you've got the distorted talking points down anyway. I'm about results...and we're getting those. We've been doing a better job here than anywhere else and why on earth wouldn't they be testing in the WH where our POTUS lives? Look what happened to Boris Johnson. I hate to point out the obvious but he is the Commander in Chief.

So who's fault is co-vid if not China's? To think otherwise is ridiculous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
14 hours ago, skliss said:

Well you've got the distorted talking points down anyway.

Why thank you. I heard your idol babble that distorted tripe :tu:

14 hours ago, skliss said:

So who's fault is co-vid if not China's? To think otherwise is ridiculous

I never said it wasnt Chinas fault to the extent they were slow to release info about covid to the point of cover up, they should be accountable for that.

However, what would be utterly ridiculous would be to dismiss dons epic failure of a response on the viruses place of origin or their fails,

Of course theres lots of testing in the WH trump likes to keep himself safe, testing in the wh doesnt mean America is up to par in testing per capita, it also doesnt mean that johnny punchclock and sally housecoat can get tested as easily as wh staff if they can get tested at all.

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener

I'm with @spartan max2 and @Cookie Monster on this one. 

Neither Biden nor Trump should be forced to leave office or step down.... UNLESS they are proven to be guilty. 

On 5/12/2020 at 5:33 PM, Will do said:

I would imagine that if the Democrats were in charge they would have seen to it, with their media's help, that the pandemic would NOT have caused an economic collapse. 

Indeed @Will do. The Democrats would not allow the pandemic to destroy the economy. After all, that is THEIR job :P 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Jim

This comes up with every election.  Women come out of the woodwork with decades old accusations.  I don't know why they are given any more credence than people who claim to see bigfoot or UFOs.  They usually have just as much proof.  All that happens is that the accused's party circles the wagons while the other party attacks.  Then it's over and the election goes on.

As for Biden, he's obviously just a place holder.  He has no accomplishments to speak of but he has great name recognition and was the white bread candidate in a field of radicals.  If he would somehow win the election the Prez will be the VP, after Biden resigns due to health issues or succumbs to old age.  That's why none of his faults, gaffes or accusations matter to his backers. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
18 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

This comes up with every election.  Women come out of the woodwork with decades old accusations.  I don't know why they are given any more credence than people who claim to see bigfoot or UFOs.  They usually have just as much proof.  All that happens is that the accused's party circles the wagons while the other party attacks.  Then it's over and the election goes on.

As for Biden, he's obviously just a place holder.  He has no accomplishments to speak of but he has great name recognition and was the white bread candidate in a field of radicals.  If he would somehow win the election the Prez will be the VP, after Biden resigns due to health issues or succumbs to old age.  That's why none of his faults, gaffes or accusations matter to his backers. 

257c6b63c49e3f0b8d4f0bd1a7905577.jpg.ea843da3f68b16b097e4eea172c0ec20.jpg

Never have i heard it summed up better, 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.