Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
the13bats

if joe should drop out so should don

67 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

skliss
On 5/14/2020 at 7:14 AM, the13bats said:

Why thank you. I heard your idol babble that distorted tripe :tu:

I never said it wasnt Chinas fault to the extent they were slow to release info about covid to the point of cover up, they should be accountable for that.

However, what would be utterly ridiculous would be to dismiss dons epic failure of a response on the viruses place of origin or their fails,

Of course theres lots of testing in the WH trump likes to keep himself safe, testing in the wh doesnt mean America is up to par in testing per capita, it also doesnt mean that johnny punchclock and sally housecoat can get tested as easily as wh staff if they can get tested at all.

 

You keep saying "epic failure" but never explain what was such a failure......list them all without the benefit of 20/20 hindsight.  

So somehow magically there can be a wand waved and 350 million tests will appear.  Don't be a child...even minus the time it takes to create a working test.....and amazingly they got testing time results down from weeks to 5 minutes in an unprecedented amount of time.... production and distribution also takes time. You could always volunteer to go work on the production line.

And i hate to point out the obvious....again.... but the POTUS/ Commander in Chief is far more important than Johnny punchclock and Sally housecoat. Without him and his staff none of this gets done.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
the13bats
Posted (edited)

Your excuses aside,

Trump is still an epic fail at covid19 response.

 

Edited by the13bats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
micahc

Face it Trump is a lying sociopathic moronic buffoon. Quit pretending he is normal. He is not. He is a sick man. He is stupid and he is mean.  His supporters are just more of the gullible suckers he has found in his life that usually he fleeces.  what is happening to this country is its being destroyed by putin's puppet and an army of stupid.  Face it trumpsters, you got conned.  don't feel bad, he has done that all his life.  No worries, Joe will soon be here, despite Russia's help for Trumpanov.  I cannot believe anyone would support trump after the sharpie on the hurricane map silliness. he is so stupid and warped he thought he could fool people just so he didn't have to say, oh I made a mistake. Well he was right, he did fool really stupid people.  

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles
7 hours ago, micahc said:

Face it Trump is a lying sociopathic moronic buffoon. Quit pretending he is normal. He is not. He is a sick man. He is stupid and he is mean.  His supporters are just more of the gullible suckers he has found in his life that usually he fleeces.  what is happening to this country is its being destroyed by putin's puppet and an army of stupid.  Face it trumpsters, you got conned.  don't feel bad, he has done that all his life.  No worries, Joe will soon be here, despite Russia's help for Trumpanov.  I cannot believe anyone would support trump after the sharpie on the hurricane map silliness. he is so stupid and warped he thought he could fool people just so he didn't have to say, oh I made a mistake. Well he was right, he did fool really stupid people.  

So your are counting on JoePedo to save us?    Ha ha, that's funny.   Most who voted for Trump know he's an idiot in many ways, but his policies were still better than Hillary's.   Sad as it may seem, he is still better than JoePedo.   Blame the Democratic party for putting out horrible candidates in 2 consecutive elections.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Myles said:

So your are counting on JoePedo to save us?    Ha ha, that's funny.   Most who voted for Trump know he's an idiot in many ways, but his policies were still better than Hillary's.   Sad as it may seem, he is still better than JoePedo.   Blame the Democratic party for putting out horrible candidates in 2 consecutive elections.  

Lets be fair don said he would date his own daughter and told the sex trade worker he was having an affair she remined him of his daughter right before kocking boots, so thats pretty creepy, face it, don and joe are both creeps.
 

Quote

 

"The very big difference between Biden and Trump is that Biden does not have to be the smartest person in the room , he can surround himself with good advisors  and experts in their fields. and listen to their advice.

Trump has to surround himself with family and yes men and always be the genius or he feels threatened and upstaged."

 

 

Edited by the13bats
ta ta typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
3 hours ago, the13bats said:

Lets be fair don said he would date his own daughter and told the sex trade worker he was having an affair she remined him of his daughter right before kocking boots, so thats pretty creepy, face it, don and joe are both creeps.
 

 

Yes.. he said all SORTS of weird things. 

And people voted for him anyway :P

Will Joe Biden get the same effect ? Perhaps. But the polls don't suggest it ? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
18 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Yes.. he said all SORTS of weird things. 

And people voted for him anyway :P

Will Joe Biden get the same effect ? Perhaps. But the polls don't suggest it ? 

Polls? Those are very odd things, a week or so back don had a big tantrum when polls showed joe higher this week don says hes according to polls hughly higher than joe yet joe says hes higher, seems they each have their own polls they follow.

We do agree don blabbles weird stuff, its hypocritical to call joe a creeper when don still leads that creeper race, they both are creepers.

My take is since i dont worship don or joe i can poke fun at both, i still hold trump at 60% likely to win 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
On 5/16/2020 at 1:20 PM, the13bats said:

Your excuses aside,

Trump is still an epic fail at covid19 response.

 

The "FREE" world is an epic fail on this.

The only nations that have had good success are rat-holes no one has visited, or totalitarian regimes who are able to crack down on the population, and just "disappear" the infected.

Youre claim of Trump being a fail isnt any less appropriate for most of Europe. And shortly, South America and Russia.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

The "FREE" world is an epic fail on this.

The only nations that have had good success are rat-holes no one has visited, or totalitarian regimes who are able to crack down on the population, and just "disappear" the infected.

Youre claim of Trump being a fail isnt any less appropriate for most of Europe. And shortly, South America and Russia.

*waves from his rat hole*

106DF7CC-6356-4EF7-B99F-3367240BEF2E.jpeg.b7aa38a0ea0537f78111b6b8e49f444e.jpeg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

The "FREE" world is an epic fail on this.

The only nations that have had good success are rat-holes no one has visited, or totalitarian regimes who are able to crack down on the population, and just "disappear" the infected.

Youre claim of Trump being a fail isnt any less appropriate for most of Europe. And shortly, South America and Russia.

Disappear? You mean like don said covid would ;)

Im not comparing or making excuses i saw/heard trump spew all kinds of nonsense from the start, down playing, and outright lying, blaming others and praising himself. the videos are out there showing him saying this ridiculous stuff feel free to go watch him spew then pretend he didnt say all that stuff

Im perfectly good with agreeing to disagree with you on this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
13 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

*waves from his rat hole*

106DF7CC-6356-4EF7-B99F-3367240BEF2E.jpeg.b7aa38a0ea0537f78111b6b8e49f444e.jpeg

Well, exceptions exist everywhere....

:nw:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
11 hours ago, the13bats said:

Disappear? You mean like don said covid would ;)

Im not comparing or making excuses i saw/heard trump spew all kinds of nonsense from the start, down playing, and outright lying, blaming others and praising himself. the videos are out there showing him saying this ridiculous stuff feel free to go watch him spew then pretend he didnt say all that stuff

Im perfectly good with agreeing to disagree with you on this.

Hummm... Pardon me putting words in your mouth. But, you appear to be saying Italy, France, the UK, Spain... all have done better then the US.

Maybe that's not so, but it is lost in your rush to hate monger on Trump.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
the13bats
6 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Hummm... Pardon me putting words in your mouth. But, you appear to be saying Italy, France, the UK, Spain... all have done better then the US.

Maybe that's not so, but it is lost in your rush to hate monger on Trump.

Saying you put words in my mouth is like calling leprosy a minor skin rash,

I am gonna clarify my opinions this time but ignoring me saying im good to agree to disagree with you and then you saying im "hate mongering" trump feels too close to being trolled to take you seriously.

Hate wastes effort, half the people you hate dont know it the other half dont care, i dont hate trump in fact i dont hate anyone, there are a few people who i dont care to have anything to do with but that doesnt translate to "hate".

Im also in no hurry at all to state my opinion ( which shouldnt matter to you yet you make it obvious it deeply does ) about how i personally  feel don dropped the ball and failed epicly with his lack luster response to the covid in the USA

I never said any country or person did better covid response, i do not know, i do not follow what their leaders do i dont live there, i do listen to trump, and what i heard him say and saw him do gave me my opinions,

 i would rather hear from scientists on the subject of covid not a game show host who thinks he is a genius.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, the13bats said:

 i dont hate trump in fact i dont hate anyone, 

Can one post hateful content without actually hating? I'd imagine is it is so. If I posted positive opinions on genocide, and showed how it improved medical science, or furthered international justice down the road, that could be judged hate speech. Regardless of how I felt when I wrote it. I've been accused of being a racist, sexist, islamophobes and more. Yet I don't think any of that is true. Does my thinking it so make it so?

Quote

Im also in no hurry at all to state my opinion ( which shouldnt matter to you yet you make it obvious it deeply does ) about how i personally  feel don dropped the ball and failed epicly with his lack luster response to the covid in the USA

Yet in this thread alone, you've used the term "epic fail" in nearly every single one of your posts.

You appear to be eager to share this opinion.

Quote

I never said any country or person did better covid response, i do not know, i do not follow what their leaders do i dont live there, i do listen to trump, and what i heard him say and saw him do gave me my opinions,

That's right you havent.

How can you judge "epic fail" if you purposefully ignore the context given by the rest if the world? It's like if you got an A in biology, and you're friend got an A, and the young man on the other side of you got a B. And you turn to your friend and say loudly... Epic Fail!". Context matters.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
5 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Can one post hateful content without actually hating? I'd imagine is it is so. If I posted positive opinions on genocide, and showed how it improved medical science, or furthered international justice down the road, that could be judged hate speech. Regardless of how I felt when I wrote it. I've been accused of being a racist, sexist, islamophobes and more. Yet I don't think any of that is true. Does my thinking it so make it so?

Yet in this thread alone, you've used the term "epic fail" in nearly every single one of your posts.

You appear to be eager to share this opinion.

That's right you havent.

How can you judge "epic fail" if you purposefully ignore the context given by the rest if the world? It's like if you got an A in biology, and you're friend got an A, and the young man on the other side of you got a B. And you turn to your friend and say loudly... Epic Fail!". Context matters.

From the Trumpet playbook, if a person doesnt like something don does or says say they just hate him.

I do not know or care if you are a racist, sexist, islamophobe or anything else, more power to you.

I really do not care at all if you think that my opinion that dons response to covid has been an epic fail means in your mind i hate the man, then in your way of thinking anything a person doesnt like hearing is hateful and means they hate the person, hogwash.

all your hand waving about comparing to make excuses for dons failings isnt anything i need to consider  in this context, i dont care how others handle their issues i care how trump is handling ours and its an epic fail.

Your opinions do not matter to me no reason for you to be obsessed over mine

Why dont you just do like your idol does when a reporter asks an honest question that spotlights out how bad he looks,

Sputter and huff how thats a nasty remark and tantrum waddle off the stage.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
6 hours ago, the13bats said:

From the Trumpet playbook, if a person doesnt like something don does or says say they just hate him.

I do not know or care if you are a racist, sexist, islamophobe or anything else, more power to you.

I really do not care at all if you think that my opinion that dons response to covid has been an epic fail means in your mind i hate the man, then in your way of thinking anything a person doesnt like hearing is hateful and means they hate the person, hogwash.

all your hand waving about comparing to make excuses for dons failings isnt anything i need to consider  in this context, i dont care how others handle their issues i care how trump is handling ours and its an epic fail.

Your opinions do not matter to me no reason for you to be obsessed over mine

Why dont you just do like your idol does when a reporter asks an honest question that spotlights out how bad he looks,

Sputter and huff how thats a nasty remark and tantrum waddle off the stage.

Now tell me how you really feel.

That's a long post from someone who doesn't care.

And theres the words epic fail again, with no context. Still.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
Just now, DieChecker said:

Now tell me how you really feel.

That's a long post from someone who doesn't care.

And theres the words epic fail again, with no context. Still.

Sure my "epic fail" is in context to your idols response to covid19, but you knew that.

Since you have proven to just be trolling ill move on...:sleepy:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.