Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man shot dead...

Peter B

A man suspected of committing burglaries was shot dead after violently attacking another man who confronted him about the burglaries. No charges were laid because the shooter and his son were legally carrying firearms, and had the rights to pursue a burglary suspect and use deadly force in self-defence...

Well, maybe.

Or maybe an unarmed black man going for a jog was shot dead for "running down the street" by a couple of white vigilantes who couldn't be bothered waiting for police. And now charges have been laid.

https://www.9news.com.au/world/ahmaud-arbery-shooting-gregory-travis-mcmichael-911-call-audio-georgia-usa-news/3140e36d-911c-4b6a-9efe-8b420c4a833e

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Peter B said:

A man suspected of committing burglaries was shot dead after violently attacking another man who confronted him about the burglaries. No charges were laid because the shooter and his son were legally carrying firearms, and had the rights to pursue a burglary suspect and use deadly force in self-defence...

Well, maybe.

Or maybe an unarmed black man going for a jog was shot dead for "running down the street" by a couple of white vigilantes who couldn't be bothered waiting for police. And now charges have been laid.

https://www.9news.com.au/world/ahmaud-arbery-shooting-gregory-travis-mcmichael-911-call-audio-georgia-usa-news/3140e36d-911c-4b6a-9efe-8b420c4a833e

I can never figure out why they dont just shoot at the legs of people.

Then if you get it wrong you arent doing 40 years.

i heard they arrested those two.  it would not even come out if one of their buddies did not take video, and post it online.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

55 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

because even if you are in the right, you will be paying him for the rest of his life, civil courts almost always side with those who were hurt, regardless of circumstances,  thus you either not shoot at all, or make sure they will not sue you.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Seriously?! Too rich, A buddy of the killers just handed prosecution the evidence that will give them a nice long visit to the greybar resort, where they will be ever so popular playing hard to get at the prison dance, bet they didnt know that in there their worth just became two menthols

• Like 2

This is in my backyard. The 2 men were arrested last night and charged with murder. 

People like these 2 at the very least should never be allowed to own guns. They saw a black man jogging, armed themselves and chased him down in a pick up truck to confront him. They created the hostile situation. If I were in the same situation I would also attack the 2 men. Saying they shot in self defense is a joke.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

29 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

This is in my backyard. The 2 men were arrested last night and charged with murder. 

People like these 2 at the very least should never be allowed to own guns. They saw a black man jogging, armed themselves and chased him down in a pick up truck to confront him. They created the hostile situation. If I were in the same situation I would also attack the 2 men. Saying they shot in self defense is a joke.

Very good news, there is a certain type who think people like these killers and Zimmerman are just and even heros but no,

Some will try to defend and justify this murder so i have a question to them,

If everything about this incident was the same except the jogger was your son or daughter father or mother,  brother or sister

Yes or no, would you still support the gunmen and blame the victim?

• Confused 1

oh ffs  the case has 0 resemblance to zimmerman, and i do not believe for a second he was jogging either, but those guys killed him, with no justification, even if he was burglarizing houses. he was no threat to them,  they created situation where he had a right to defend himself. citizen arrest statues of GA were not followed either. 

Edited by aztek
  • Thanks 4

Well being people say he was known to jog ill believe them at least for now,

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ahmaud-arbery-2-men-arrested-fatal-shooting-black-jogger-georgia/#app

Is it just me or do the killers look a lot like the "stay at home" protesters?

The video proved what really happened compared to the story they told,

Oh boy, they were booked right into the jail a former cop and the trigger man,

They will be so popular in general lockup.

I wonder if they think it was worth it?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Very good news, there is a certain type who think people like these killers and Zimmerman are just and even heros but no,

Some will try to defend and justify this murder so i have a question to them,

If everything about this incident was the same except the jogger was your son or daughter father or mother,  brother or sister

Yes or no, would you still support the gunmen and blame the victim?

This is much different than with Zimmerman, but nice try.

These guys should be locked up for good.  

Any chance the driver taking the video got a deal for giving up the video?   I hadn't heard how it was released.   

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, aztek said:

does every white person with a beard look like stay at home protestotor to you?

Lol, no i have a beard and im white and dont look like those protesters , i see lots of white people with beards that dont remind of the protesters,

I guess where say you see some folks and just know by looking they  are an illegal, those killers reminded me of a couple of the protesters.

Edited by the13bats

from what i've heard on the radio, it was posted in some private chat, then someone leaked it

Edited by aztek
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Myles said:

This is much different than with Zimmerman, but nice try.

These guys should be locked up for good.  

Any chance the driver taking the video got a deal for giving up the video?   I hadn't heard how it was released.   

I read on here the video cameraman was there buddy?

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

^ i never said these guys and Zimmerman are not different, but nice try.

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

from what i've heard on the radio, it was posted in some private chat, then someone leaked it

Oh, you fooled me eariler saying it was their buddy...

Edited by the13bats

8 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Oh, you fooled me eariler saying it was their buddy...

it was their buddy who took the  video, and posted it on line,  it  never said he was the one who leaked it

Edited by aztek
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

You've never shot a gun have you?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

it was their buddy who took the  video, and posted it on line,  it  never said he was the one who leaked it

You say "leaked" but in this case capturing a crime on video wouldnt "released" be better?

You can not shoot someone for stealing.  you may shoot someone that has broken into your house if they are in your house.  Not on the stoop.  Not in the yard.  And certainly not in the street.  These two dumb rednecks are gong right where they belong. 

• Like 4

Just now, the13bats said:

You say "leaked" but in this case capturing a crime on video wouldnt "released" be better?

yes i said leaked,  what problem do you have with it? no one officially released it.  you need to pay better attention to details, no wonder you can't grasp how long term observation experience, can see things for what they are.  and i'm right again , you just like to argue no matter over what, you are just naturally obtuse and overly confrontational, 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I read on here the video cameraman was there buddy?

^ i never said these guys and Zimmerman are not different, but nice try.

You obviously included Zimmerman to compare.   Why would you deny that?

"there is a certain type who think people like these killers and Zimmerman"

• Like 2

Just now, aztek said:

yes i said leaked,  what problem do you have with it? no one officially released it.  you need to pay better attention to details, no wonder you can't grasp how long term observation experience, can see things for what they are.  and i'm right again , you just like to argue no matter over what, you are just naturally obtuse and overly confrontational, 

Tone gets lost in type, Im not arguing, just seems evidence is released not leaked but yeah sure it can be either nothing to get upset over,

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Myles said:

You obviously included Zimmerman to compare.   Why would you deny that?

"there is a certain type who think people like these killers and Zimmerman"

You misunderstood and from the emojis you post seems you get confused a lot, its okay.

i was comparing the type people who get all biased and take sides in such incidents i wasnt comparing the killers or the young black guys they killed,

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You misunderstood and from the emojis you post seems you get confused a lot, its okay.

i was comparing the type people who get all biased and take sides in such incidents i wasnt comparing the killers or the young black guys they killed,

Why did you include Zimmerman?

• Like 1

Just now, Myles said:

Why did you include Zimmerman?

He was the name i recalled in another shooting case where a lot of passinate yet biased folks came out to support him,

I expect this jogger case will generate the same type of furor.

Its very refreshing to me that you guys say this joggers killers need to be locked away.

Ill be honest politics, social issues really isnt where i need to haunt, im trying to just stay up in the criptid,  ufo, ghost type boards, yeah. I said that eariler and here i am but ill try harder, if im not asked a question i wont type,

Have a good one

Cheers

b