Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Not sleeping alone

UM-Bot

5 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

My beliefs come from what the best paranormal evidence and clairvoyant insight has to tell us.

Actually i'm similair to a point, my beliefs come from a total lack evidence of anything in any spiritual or paranormal beliefs. So many folks are worried how to avoid ghost and evil......being ready for the afterlife....first, learn to tie your shoes and walk.    Care about the real and now problems folks face, we cant fix anything more than that (were not good at it anyways.)  Show some kindness, some love......if theres an afterlife maybe the good you do will come back to haunt you.  Im done got it all of my chest for now! Huggs Yall

• Thanks 1

Just now, jamesjr191 said:

Actually i'm similair to a point, my beliefs come from a total lack evidence of anything in any spiritual or paranormal beliefs. So many folks are worried how to avoid ghost and evil......being ready for the afterlife....first, learn to tie your shoes and walk.    Care about the real and now problems folks face, we cant fix anything more than that (were not good at it anyways.)  Show some kindness, some love......if theres an afterlife maybe the good you do will come back to haunt you.  Im done got it all of my chest for now! Huggs Yall

I agree at least with the part about kindness and love in the here and now too. So...hugs back

• Like 2

"Faith" "belief" kind of has been the reason for many conflicts and lost lives throughout history, people who are content with blind faith that super but i need proof, be it ghosts, aliens, criptids whatever is being presented show me your proof or understand to me all you have are fun stories.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, the13bats said:

"Faith" "belief" kind of has been the reason for many conflicts and lost lives throughout history, people who are content with blind faith that super but i need proof, be it ghosts, aliens, criptids whatever is being presented show me your proof or understand to me all you have are fun stories.

i try to keep an open mind about ghosts,aliens,cripteds ,afterlife etc.but when it comes to proof,what kind of proof would you accept ?

we see ghost clips and put it down to lens flare,camera glitch,or hoax...ufo s ..balloons,aircraft swamp gas ,hoax.

so i think the proof some people would accept is seeing something with their own eyes for more than a fleeting glimpse,close up with eye witnesses to verify what you saw....so the proof would have to be a personal experience as so called proof shown or told would be seen as fun stories.

Detachment of the astral body from the vicinity of the corpse — This is the benefit of Cremation.  Off they go, ready or not.  

She is still attached to the material world.

Edited by Festina

On 5/9/2020 at 7:59 AM, freetoroam said:

The memory is still very strong because you were very close to her. 

You will never forget her, but time will make it easier to live with the fact she is not physically with you any more.

She rests in peace, now live your life in peace and move on.

Wow you missed the ENTIRE POINT! You are such a troll!

On 5/9/2020 at 11:52 PM, UM-Bot said:

Since the day she died she has become my unwanted shadow and bedmate. I am never alone her spirit is with me 24-7.

Your psyche is hanging on to the memory of your gran,you must accept and let her go.Her spirit is now in a place of pure love,as is everyone past. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2020 at 10:11 PM, freetoroam said:

I think you have to die, get to the "appropriate sub-plane of the astral plane." 

Find some of your friends to help you take a life review

"life review and the person strives to improve their thinking and character and even with the assistance of astral helpers and friends".

I will have to consult with papaG what happens after this, do.you need to fill out any forms? do you need a cv? Do you need references? Can you sack people if they stay bad?

Oh man, I hope you don't need an interview!  I get tongue tied and flustered, my Cv is pretty much up to date though.

• 1 month later...

This was obviously your short story submittal in that Writing 101 class?