Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Amenti

The green men of Hollow Earth

112 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Amenti

Studying the ancient Mesopotamian creation story..i came across some startling information that lead me to draw the following conclusions based off of knowledge of different stories in history..

I was studying the Astra hasis focusing on the part where they divide the world between Anu Enlil and Enki ..Anu took the sky while Enlil took the land for his and Enki took the apsu and the place that bolt that binds the sea..

What interests me is the fact that the apsu is often referred to as the abyss or the deep or underground..ontop u that Astra Hasis sends a message to Enki down through the waters to reach him..meaning this was also a place he was sending his message to..what we have to realize be fore going any further is that these beings were highly advanced technological and that though the story omits technological detail as to what vessel he used to message Enki ..but we realize he sent it to a real place under him..

Moving along Astra Hasis went to warn the elder men of his time and told them that his god enki and their god enlil were at odds..and that he was leaving to be with his god and that he wouldnt be allowed back to enlils territory..this hit a chord in my mind for the simple fact he knew the place where enki lived was under him or perhaps under water..

This is also significant because we know from researching the ancient stories that they tell us man was made as a compromise between two alien species to do the work of mining the earth..Effectively we were created as a slave force.. with that being said the Iggigi once freed from there labor would then need a place to dwell. They went from being laborers to overseerers of the knew slave force guiding them thru there tasks..this is the time they say man dwelt amongst the gods..

Back to the middle earth theory Enki is king of the deep..lets speed through history  for a second..there is a story of two green children being found in woolpit england it is of historical record.To be brief they when first found they tried to feed them but they would not eat the foods presented to them..when walking thru the market they saw beans and devoured them..after awhile they were persuaded to eat a different diet but the boys body couldn't take the shock and succumbed to illness while the girl survived when she learned english she explained she and her brother heard bells and wander through a cave and ended up coming out into the blinding sun getting disoriented and fell into the pit..she describes where she comes from as being twilight and luminescent..

Now you might ask why bring this strange account up and what does it prove? Well me being well versed i know of two people from the distant pass that had green skin.. The first Osiris who is might i remind you king of the UNDERWORLD  another is the creator god Ptah..i dont think its a coincidence that Osiris has green skin as well as these children did before they changed there diets..

Him being king of the underworld either which in ancient time a place that could actually be traveled to..what we fail to realize about these other worldly god seeming beings is that there knowledge is infinite and they some live for 100s of 1000s of years..And are still here keeping us docile while somewhere the ancient work that we were created for continues..i find it funny that they were doing population control even back then..Enlil order disease and famine to be disbursed into the human population for they had grown loud..sounds familiar dont it..

The world we think we know isnt what the world is..they put a veil over our eyes early thru school teaching us lies about the planet we live its composition and even its inhabitants..but hey what do i know im just sipping sauce..

Thoughts on this topic please go do the research and speak from wisdom not ignorance.i have more to build on im just scared..i have been finding somethings of late as well as my colleagues yet 2 of them have all but fallin off the face of the earth including their videos so i wont go to deep but if u can See what i see let me kno and we exchange correspondence..im to close to risk it

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
Quote

Research showing proof of the green hue man and his home in inner earth

I think you need to look up the word proof.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oniomancer

Green, green, the people are green on the inside of the earth

Green, green, he says he has proof but so far there's been a dearth

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emma_Acid
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I think you need to look up the word proof.

Want to bet a round of drinks on us not hearing back from the OP?

Edited by Emma_Acid
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
55 minutes ago, Amenti said:

This is also significant because we know from researching the ancient stories that they tell us man was made as a compromise between two alien species to do the work of mining the earth..Effectively we were created as a slave force.. with that being said the Iggigi once freed from there labor would then need a place to dwell. They went from being laborers to overseerers of the knew slave force guiding them thru there tasks..this is the time they say man dwelt amongst the gods..

Why? Any intergalactic race could build automatons to work better, on top of the fact that asteroids and stellar nebula have more resources than our piddlin planet.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
14 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

Want to bet a round of drinks on us not hearing back from the OP?

I think you would win that bet.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emma_Acid
1 minute ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I think you would win that bet.

That's why I made it. I'm running out of beer and can't be arsed to go to the shop.

  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 hour ago, Amenti said:

i have more to build on im just scared..i have been finding somethings of late as well as my colleagues yet 2 of them have all but fallin off the face of the earth including their videos so i wont go to deep but if u can See what i see let me kno and we exchange correspondence..im to close to risk it

@Swede  You said we were only to hide evidence.....not bodies....Hans!!!Is this Rupert's doing? :unsure2:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Windowpane
38 minutes ago, Oniomancer said:

Green, green, the people are green on the inside of the earth

Green, green, he says he has proof but so far there's been a dearth

Verde que te quiero verde. Verde viento. Verdes ramas ...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
30 minutes ago, Green Wasp said:

Most creation myths seem to resemble each other to some regard. Did they copy from an original source and spread around, or did it actually happen and get distorted over time among different nations?

When you say "most" you are really referring to creation myths out of the middle east where agriculture, cities, kings, strict laws, and divine rule played a big part in their culture.  Maybe it is logical that nomadic tribes living in the area also picked up on these  stories.  There are other creation myths that don't mirror those traditions.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
1 hour ago, Amenti said:

what we have to realize be fore going any further is that these beings were highly advanced technological and that though the story omits technological detail as to what vessel he used to message Enki ..but we realize he sent it to a real place under him..

Can you elaborate a bit more on this.

Highly technological- how and why?

where is this real place?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flying squid

Remainds me of this legend/tale:

Legend of the Green Children

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_children_of_Woolpit

After learning to speak English she explained that she and her brother had come from St Martin's Land, an underground world whose inhabitants are green.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
40 minutes ago, Green Wasp said:

Most creation myths seem to resemble each other to some regard. Did they copy from an original source and spread around, or did it actually happen and get distorted over time among different nations?

Both, they come from a story and as many stories spread by word of mouth, they get distorted, added too, exaggerated, by the time some get to be writren down, they are nothing like how they started out. 

You just need to take the bible to see how stories get changed and added too.

When someone tells an old story, they add their bit of 'excitement'  to it, even if it is to keep it interesting for them to keep telling it. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Green Wasp
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

When you say "most" you are really referring to creation myths out of the middle east where agriculture, cities, kings, strict laws, and divine rule played a big part in their culture.  Maybe it is logical that nomadic tribes living in the area also picked up on these  stories.  There are other creation myths that don't mirror those traditions.  

Actually, there are similarities further reaching. Even in South America there is in the creation myths of a war between a previous and younger race of gods. It's different, but parralels the Norse war of gods, the Greek war of Saturn and Jupiter, and the war between the older and younger gods in the Enuma Elisha tablets. Also, there are parralels of men being created by stones in Greece, by wood in Norse, soil Biblically, Egyptian by blood of gods and Enuma Elish by the blood of a slain god. Also there are more parralels of the Earth and sky being created by the corpses of slain gods.

Edited by Green Wasp
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 minute ago, Green Wasp said:

 Even in South America there is in the creation myths of a war between a previous and younger race of gods.

Source please?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sci-nerd
2 hours ago, Amenti said:

Research showing proof of the green hue man and his home in inner earth

Interesting!

So where do they go on holiday? Hollow sun?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Green Wasp
1 hour ago, Piney said:

Source please?  

Quote

Scenarios of universal catastrophe and destruction mark the passage of time and can thereby lead to the institution of the calendar. The most obvious calendrical marker of time that arises from universal catastrophe and disaster is the procession of stars. South American mythologies consistently join the death of primordialbeings (often later known in the form of animals) with the cataclysmic destruction of the first worlds and the ascent of the stars into the heavens. Notably, the Makiritare of the Orinoco River region in Venezuela tell how the stars, led by Wlaha, were forced to ascend on high when Kuamachi, the evening star, sought to avenge the death of his mother. Kuamachi and his grandfather induced Wlaha and the other stars to climb into dewaka trees to gather the ripe fruit. When Kuamachi picked the fruit, it fell and broke open. Water spilled out and flooded the forest. With his powerful thoughts, Kuamachi created a canoe in which he and his grandfather escaped. Along the way they created deadly water animals such as the anaconda, the piranha, and the caiman. One by one Kuamachi shot down the stars of heaven from the trees in which they were lodged. They fell into the water and were devoured by the animals. After they were gnawed and gored into different ragged shapes, the survivors ascended into the sky on a ladder of arrows. There the stars took their proper places and began shining.

Here is only one example of many. In this one is the war of gods and also something very similar to the Biblical Great Flood and Noah's ark that is also found in many religions.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Native-American-religion/South-America

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaylemurph
2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I think you need to look up the word proof.

I think they should look up “history” first. 

Besides, we all know there’s no such thing as Giant, /Green/ Basset Hounds. That’s absurd. 

—Jaylemurph 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
Just now, Green Wasp said:

Here is only one example of many. In this one is the war of gods and also something very similar to the Biblical Great Flood and Noah's ark that is also found in many religions.

Localized glacial flooding is the source of our folk tales. The Missoula Floods being specific to the Algic. Lake Agassiz ,the Siouian-Iroquoian

The Proto-Indo Europeans didn't have a "war between gods". Those myths grew out of their migrations when their gods replaced local ones. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bison
Posted (edited)

It appears that Apsu, sometimes rendered Absu or Abzu, refers to fresh water, and its source in the underground water table. Ab=water, Zu= deep.  Zecharia Sitchin, the author of this whole scenario of humans created by extraterrestrials, as slaves to mine gold on Earth, (mis-) interprets Apsu as the Sun. I won't bring in modern scientific knowledge about the interior composition of the Earth, as the OP dismisses it as a giant conspiracy.

I will note than humans bear a very close genetic resemblance  ( 96 to 99 %) to other primates on this planet, despite the claim that humans were created by crossbreeding our ancestors, homo erectus, with extraterrestrials.

Edited by bison
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
45 minutes ago, bison said:

I will note than humans bear a very close genetic resemblance  ( 96 to 99 %) to other primates on this planet, despite the claim that humans were created by crossbreeding our ancestors, homo erectus, with extraterrestrials.

Our genetic makeup shows nothing more than adaptation mutations which occurred during our evolution. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hanslune
3 hours ago, Piney said:

@Swede  You said we were only to hide evidence.....not bodies....Hans!!!Is this Rupert's doing? :unsure2:

What? Sorry Rupert is having his can remodeled and is unavailable for comment.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.