Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Ghosts' aids lockdown in Indian village

Still Waters

When nothing works, desi nuskha does its magic! A ghost is on the prowl in a village in Odisha. Apparently hired by the gram panchayat, the sari-clad woman with chalk-white skin roams around at night to ensure that people follow the lockdown. As excepted, her payal goes chhan chhan when she walks. Villagers scream and retreat as soon as they see her.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/gumnam-hai-koi-this-ghost-is-scaring-the-hell-out-of-people-breaking-the-lockdown-in-an-odisha-village/story-B8O7TIApKMFD4uRhLHM25N.html

• Haha 5

• The title was changed to 'Ghosts' aids lockdown in Indian village

I wonder how people would react if someone in NY City dressed up as Freddie Krooger and walked the streets at night with some kind of ax or what ever the movie used. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Freddie Krooger and walked the streets at night with some kind of ax or what ever the movie used. 

:lol: LMAO!!!

We now know your not a fan!! LOL!!!

Edited by Piney
Where's the red paint?
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

:lol: LMAO!!!

We know your not a fan!! LOL!!!

I know how you could tell.  I laughed my head off when I heard about the movie where Freddie Krooger and that other character from another horror franchise, Jason, met in space and fought.  I didn't watch it though.  :lol:

When I was a kid it might have worked in my neighborhood if a woman dressed up like La Llorona, clutching a baby doll and ran up and down the streets screaming.  But I don't think that would work nowadays.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

I know how you could tell.  I laughed my head off when I heard about the movie where Freddie Krooger and that other character from another horror franchise, Jason, met in space and fought.  I didn't watch it though.  :lol:

Freddy vs. Jason was funnier than Jason in outer space. 

Jason in outer space actually sucked! :no:

My mountain lion Nagual/ Skinwalker routine probably would of worked good in your neighborhood too.  :yes:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Freddy vs. Jason was funnier than Jason in outer space. 

Jason in outer space actually sucked! :no:

My mountain lion Nagual/ Skinwalker routine probably would of worked good in your neighborhood too.  :yes:

Nowadays it would have to be a scary looking teenager driving a Honda with extra large tires and a hydraulic lift under the back axle with rap music and a very large woofer (earthquake large) driving slowly up and down the streets.  That would keep almost everyone inside.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Nobody in New York is dumb enough to think that's real, but it would be funny if somebody did dress up