Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All along the dream tower

OverSword

So as some of you know I'm a big fan of Jimi Hendrix.  Last night I had a dream:

I found an acoustic guitar that was once owned by Jimi.  I took the guitar on stage and played All Along The Watchtower with Aerosmith but was watching a movie of me doing so.  While watching myself jam with Joe Perry I saw Jimi in the crowd watching and noticed he was being stalked by a very evil looking witch doctor who was trying to cause Jimi's death.  I rewound the movie and entered it in order to warn Jimi so he could avoid his death, but there were so many people that I couldn't wade through them all and it was too loud for him to hear me. I rewound the movie and entered it a few more times and watched Jimi go towards his death oblivious every time.  I then woke up to my alarm which had been playing All Along The Watchtower.

p01bqdnf.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wow awesome dream man. I take it you were fully sold? At no point did you realize something was off?

• Like 1

On 5/29/2020 at 4:09 AM, preacherman76 said:

Wow awesome dream man. I take it you were fully sold? At no point did you realize something was off?

I’m not sure.

37 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I’m not sure.

Well it was a great dream. Complicated. I love how you were able to go from watching yourself play, to being able to go into the crowd, while you were still on the stage playing. 

Time wise, the whole thing might have played out in just the time you started hearing that song on your alarm. 

Or, you were having a type of prophetic dream?

Anyhow as 8 would say, well dreamt 

• Like 2