Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How has the coronavirus impacted Bigfoot ?

UM-Bot

17 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

I heard him cough while he was dimension hopping the other night. 

Dont let papa hear you say that

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

Some Bigfoot hunters have even taken to wearing a mask out in the wilds to protect the creature.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/336987/how-has-the-coronavirus-impacted-bigfoot

If the hunters have the virus and are wearing masks to protect (cough) the creature,  they should not be going out at all. 

They should stay indoors, ditch the mask and put on a straight jacket to protect mankind from idiots.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I don't feel particularly bad for Bigfoot-based grifters losing out right now. Or ever.

We all need to make a living. Most people don't  directly and willfully scam others to do it. There's literally millions of honest workers who are super screwed right now.

• Like 5

Breaking News

I have it on good authority that like many others Bigfoot is experiencing unique symptoms from this Virus. In recent foot print casts taken during the last two weeks, they have found a strange form of Toe jam and bacterial fungus that is being caused by the Coronavirus. Hopeful, he can find some form of natural treatment to make his life more comfortable.:D

peace

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Do we have any intel on whether the Coronavirus has spread to Atlantis and/or Lemuria? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've always wanted to go looking for Bigfoot. I don't believe Bigfoot is real at all. I'd love to round up a rough group of hooligans and invade the log forests. Can you imagine how much weed can be smoked discreetly out in the woods? It's the perfect reason. The impetus for hunting Bigfoot, at least for me, is to just go out to BFE and smoke some grass and drink some cheap beer and have a fun time. The journey, not the destination. The destination is bogus. But going out into the woods for the **** of it and doing cool vocal stunts? Oh yeah. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 5/13/2020 at 12:48 PM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Have anyone looked into the effect of Corona on the Loch Ness monster ? :rolleyes:

Nessie cannot play with his pal bigfoot, so he is in depression.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

On 5/13/2020 at 10:37 PM, Orphalesion said:

But what about the Mothman?

Has anybody thought of the Mothman?

Its not so bad for mothy the only comes out at night ........ less people

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

Thats the saddest thing I have heard. :cry:

• Haha 2

when I was in Uganda we were instructed not to get close to the gorillas. In Zaire they let you touch them and the sall ones will even climb on  you.

Then difference is that if you make contact you might transfer disease to them.

Look, the pretend BF is never going to get a real disease. Maybe they will get a pretend disease. Then the hoaxers can tell us that the pretend BF died off from a pretend disease.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

Nessie is a she. Tsk tsk.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

People is not taking interest in Bigfoot because they are in safe in house and bigfoot  is no give any connection with corona virus.