Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obamagate important or another diversion

Grim Reaper 6

Whats more important  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What will influence the election most

• Parties actions / inactions from the beginning of the Pandemic up until the Election
    • Parties political diversions that are designed to hide their action / inactions up until the Election

42 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Dude if an emp knocks out our power grid I don't think your generator is going to be very useful unless you live in a very rural area and know how to survive off the land. Lights are nice and all but there will be no food and no gas for your furnace in the winter if somehow you haven't been chased out by marauders or left out of desperation. That's an apocalyptic situation. 

Also, don't be so sensational. Sean Hannity will never stop loving Trump. He's head over heals for him.

If you live in a major city your correct, unless you have the ability to defend what is your's it won't be very useful. However, there are many more important things than lights, in fact lights will only bring others to location and mostly that will not be good. As far as not having gas for your furnace to keep you warm, your not exactly right with your comments above. These days the Natural Gas pumping stations that compress gas to keep it moving are also gas powered, and many of the older pumping stations have also been convert to gas power. So in most cases not having natural gas isn't the issue you may think it is.

Here is a link that describes my comments above:   https://geekprepper.com/how-long-will-natural-gas-last-without-electricity/

Sensational, when has Sean Hannity ever, and I mean ever spoken against anything President Trump has done since he has been in office, if I am wrong please provide a similar link like the one I provided to back up my comments.

Here is a link to where Sean Hannity BEGGS Americans to wear masks in public, like I said before he is one Trumps most ardent followers and can no longer support his strange actions. Everyone in the United States is against trumps actions except the few who have little or no understanding of the importance of wearing a mask, but ignorance of the issue is not a realistic excuse for unethicality behavior. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/tunedin/sean-hannity-begs-people-to-wear-masks-as-president-trump-mocks-reporters-who-do/vi-BB14GDDS?ocid=spartanntp

Peace

On 5/28/2020 at 10:07 AM, and then said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-22/hardening-power-grids-for-nuclear-and-emp-attacks-by-north-korea

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dipkabhambhani/2019/05/03/emp-study-threat-to-u-s-grid-is-manageable-electric-sector-says-it-would-be-ready/#555ffc3b7c27

https://securethegrid.com/emp-technologys-worst-nightmare/

Not only can we do it, it would be DIRT CHEAP.  As I said, do you ever wonder WHY no one is interested in taking basic precautions against an event that studies have shown could decimate our population by between 60 and 90 percent?  

The problem I have with the entire scenario is that EMP is the last thing we need to concerned the chances of this kind of attack is low. But there are much easier ways to take out the Power.

1)   Cyberattack is another way that the Grid can be taken out:

In 2010, a computer worm attacking SCADA systems was detected. Although widely spread, it was designed to only attack SCADA systems manufactured by Siemens for P-1 centrifuges of the Iranian nuclear enrichment program. The attack destroyed between 10 and 20% of Iranian centrifuges. Iran’s program was likely only briefly disrupted [52]. In December 2015, a cyberattack was directed against the Ukrainian power grid. It caused little damage as the grid was not fully automated.

2)  Kinetic attack is still another threat that can take out own the power grid very easily:

An internal FERC memo obtained by the press in March 2012 states that “destroy nine interconnector substations and a transformer manufacturer and the entire United States grid would be down for 18 months, possibly longer”. The mechanism is through the megawatts of voltage that would be dumped onto other transformers, causing them to overheat and in cascading fashion cause the entire system overload and fail.

Here is a link for the information I have described above:

https://energsustainsoc.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13705-019-0199-y

Peace

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, micahc said:

Good point and thanks for sharing it!!

Peace

• Like 1

On 5/28/2020 at 4:48 PM, Manwon Lender said:

Morning all, well another Trump Supporter is Jumping of the Trump Ship, and it's only beginning. People with a conscience can't no longer support his erratic behavior, while it has taken sometime for this to happen, Hugh Death Tolls of Americans will make this happen!!!!:(:td:  

Even Fox News Commentator Sean Hannity an Ardent Trump supporter is turning his back on President Trumps foolish policy of not wearing a Mask. But, as usual the President continues to frame this as a Pollical issue and not a public health issue. Mr. Hannity is latest one to literally beg the American people to wear masks on public, Television. It seems that Trumps supporters are throwing him under the Bus, due to the New Death toll in the United States. Looks like one more Rat is jumping  of the Presidents sinking ship.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/tunedin/sean-hannity-begs-people-to-wear-masks-as-president-trump-mocks-reporters-who-do/vi-BB14GDDS?ocid=spartanntp

Peace 

I keep reading headlines saying this is true. But from leftist sites. And then the polling shows his support is still strong.

Sorry, but that's just propaganda. Selective reporting to support a bias opinion.

• Like 2

On 5/28/2020 at 5:48 PM, ChrLzs said:

Did you also know, and then, that half of the total population (well, 49.999% of them) are of below average intelligence?

Uncanny.

Explains the looters...

8 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I keep reading headlines saying this is true. But from leftist sites. And then the polling shows his support is still strong.

Sorry, but that's just propaganda. Selective reporting to support a bias opinion.

No it actually isn't Propaganda I watch it on TV myself. Then I went and found the Link to post with my comments. They both made those statements and in no way were they forced too.

Peace Brother

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

No it actually isn't Propaganda I watch it on TV myself. Then I went and found the Link to post with my comments. They both made those statements and in no way were they forced too.

Peace Brother

No problem.

I was unclear. The idea Trumps supporters are turning on him, given two mild examples, and promoting it as a news headline... is just propoganda. Trying to affect the public by drawing sweeping conclusions based on just a few cherry picked quotes.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

No problem.

I was unclear. The idea Trumps supporters are turning on him, given two mild examples, and promoting it as a news headline... is just propoganda. Trying to affect the public by drawing sweeping conclusions based on just a few cherry picked quotes.

I would agree with you under normal circumstances. But when one of them is Highest ranking member of the Republican party, the Speaker of the Senate, and the other is the biggest mouth piece in the media for the Republican  Party and for Trump himself, I think the smaller rats are also ready to jump. I mean these guys are not little fish in a big pond, these guy's eat the little fish. So like I said, no disrespect intended, but  I can't agree with you thoughts here, sorry.

Peace

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I would agree with you under normal circumstances. But when one of them is Highest ranking member of the Republican party, the Speaker of the Senate, and the other is the biggest mouth piece in the media for the Republican  Party and for Trump himself, I think the smaller rats are also ready to jump. I mean these guys are not little fish in a big pond, these guy's eat the little fish. So like I said, no disrespect intended, but  I can't agree with you thoughts here, sorry.

Peace

Did either one say he was not going to vote Trump? Or say they've decided to abandon Trump? Or said they disagree with anything substantial, other the Trump regarding masks? What "jumping" occurred?

That's a small thing to base a announcement that Trumps people a re turning against him.

But, it is possible.

8 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Did either one say he was not going to vote Trump? Or say they've decided to abandon Trump? Or said they disagree with anything substantial, other the Trump regarding masks? What "jumping" occurred?

That's a small thing to base a announcement that Trumps people a re turning against him.

But, it is possible.

President Trump is the most insecure individual I have ever seen, to date anyone who disagrees with him is either sidelined, fired, or humiliated by him. He can't take any. any criticism from anyone and he has proven that over and over again. So in effect those guy's made enemies of him, and it is only a matter of time before he starts making his ignorant comments. So again we can agree to disagree on this subject that is fine with me, but time will bear one of us out and prove the other is wrong, and I can wait for that TO HAPPEN.

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1