Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Peublo Bonito

odinsupreme

Well, maybe some of you heard of the Ruins of Peublo Bonito. For those who didn't:

Deep in the remote deserts of northwestern New Mexico lie the extensive ruins of the greatest architectural achievement of the northern American Indians

this is a quote from:

http://www.sacredsites.com/2nd56/153.html

Those ruins (buildings) were so precise that it was almost impossible for humans to make it, what do you think about this?

Odin Supreme8)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loonboy

• odinsupreme

Top Posters In This Topic

;)

Hey Odin.

This sounds like a topic for Norabdawg.

For my part I know that the ruins at Machu Picchu (I think that's how you spell it) are similarly advanced architecturally and the debate continues about them.

Also there is the argument about the pyramid construction among other ancient structures.

It is possible that we do not know all there is to know about human history and the legends of Mu, Atlantis and other 'lost' continents are based at their root on pre-existing civilizations. They could have developed to the skill levels exhibited in these structures.

Refer to the web sites of Graham Hancock (an author and investigator of these structures). I shall try to find the web site address if you need it.

For now. Bye.

;D