Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Ghost Hunters: where is Grant Wilson ?

UM-Bot

Phew, Thank God, Grant is fine and still in the business. Thread title got me worried.

Edited by papageorge1

Who cares, all these ghost hunters are interchangeable, white, 30-something dudes with no personality.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

So boring. They should cancel shows like this. Then again, money talks and people are gullible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

51 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

So boring. They should cancel shows like this. Then again, money talks and people are gullible.

I was hoping for a little more, I don't know...something that would liven it up.   

• Like 1

Maybe Grant is dead!

.....and the only way to contact him is via a Ghost Box. :unsure2:

• Haha 2

LOL A&E brought Grant to give it credibility only. They were always planning on getting rid of him. This season just proves it. He will be completely gone next season. Wont be surprised to see him show up on Jasons show next season.

Some one has to fix the crappers. Short straw?

One should also ask where are the Ghosts?

Just more pseudo bunk with self proclaimed experts and dodgy Ghost hunting equipment like REM-PODS which can easily be manipulated by two way radio.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, tcgram said:

I was hoping for a little more, I don't know...something that would liven it up.   

Something like an actual ghost?

• Haha 1

I am not sure what I was expecting, to tell the truth.

On 5/14/2020 at 1:21 PM, Carnoferox said:

Who cares, all these ghost hunters are interchangeable, white, 30-something dudes with no personality.

Unless you watch Ghost Brothers..... :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jason and Grant obviously had a falling out they sold the inn that they both owned and parted ways we will probably never know what happened, I'm sure the network does not want the truth to come out

On 5/17/2020 at 4:31 AM, kel_kel said:

Jason and Grant obviously had a falling out they sold the inn that they both owned and parted ways we will probably never know what happened, I'm sure the network does not want the truth to come out

Hum, sounds passionate were they like a couple? Could be the paranormal answer to tiger king, but joe exotic is pretty scary just a different kind of scary.

Edited by the13bats
  • Haha 1

I tried to watch the show, but it appears to copy most of the other ghost shows with much fake drama:  oh, something touched me,  oh, I just saw a shadow over there,  oh, oh, I thought I heard something.  I've just given up on these shows.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Does the show have a resident sceptic?  Someone that also provides a more logical explanation?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TashaMarie said:

Does the show have a resident sceptic?  Someone that also provides a more logical explanation?

Didnt you know how it works? Nothing ever happens when a skeptic is around.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TashaMarie said:

No, the millions that watch it are enough :D.

Edited by openozy
  • Like 1

The only thing these shows do is get you an hour closer to the real answer :yes:.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, the13bats said:

Didnt you know how it works? Nothing ever happens when a skeptic is around.

Well yes I guess that is true as nothing actually really happens when they are not about.  However there have been at least one or two that have had a more sceptical person to offer more logical reasons behind the bumps in the night.

Buzzfeed Unsolved go ghost hunting with Ryan and Shane.  Ryan is very much a believer and Shane is very sceptical it is nice having someone there giving a calm logical reason when the other is freaking out. 

Edited by TashaMarie
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, openozy said:

The only thing these shows do is get you an hour closer to the real answer :yes:.

The only things these shows do is offer you an hour of things that happen in others rooms or off camera.  They very rarely offer other explanations and when they show 'proof' it wasn't or couldn't have possibly been them it is flimsy at best.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TashaMarie said:

The only things these shows do is offer you an hour of things that happen in others rooms or off camera.  They very rarely offer other explanations and when they show 'proof' it wasn't or couldn't have possibly been them it is flimsy at best.  

I meant an hour closer to death which is when we all find out.These shows are pathetic.

6 hours ago, openozy said:

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, openozy said:

I meant an hour closer to death which is when we all find out.These shows are pathetic.

Are in that case yes you are right :D  

Although I do believe once your dead your dead so I'm not sure I would ever really know.

Edited by TashaMarie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

Although I do believe once your dead your dead

Your body is.