Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Ghost Hunters: where is Grant Wilson ?

UM-Bot

4 minutes ago, openozy said:

Your body is.

Exactly so once your dead your dead.  A part from the memories you leave behind my personal belief is that nothing remains no soul no spirit.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, TashaMarie said:

Exactly so once your dead your dead.  A part from the memories you leave behind my personal belief is that nothing remains no soul no spirit.

You become nothing, and everything,that is my belief.

• Like 1

If you look at it scientifically of this Earth,energy never dies it is just transferred.Plus I have non Worldly reasons for believing this way.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, openozy said:

If you look at it scientifically of this Earth,energy never dies it is just transferred.Plus I have non Worldly reasons for believing this way.

I am with you Brother being that I am Buddhist and I believe in Carma, I also believe that reincarnation occurs. This is dictated by Carma, now according to what I have learned, I don't know if souls can get stuck here during the reincarnation process. According to the belief system I am practicing, when someone dies their body must be covered up and allowed to remain where it is for a minimum  of 3 days, sometimes longer. This allows the soul to leave the body for its next life, only a Buddhist Priest can determine  if the soul has left the body. If the body is buried or cremated before this occurs that soul is lost, now I don't know what exactly that means, soon my wife and I will be going to the Temple we worship at. I will ask one of the Elder Priests who is teaching me what happens when a soul is lost. I will let you know what I find out.

Peace My Brother

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I am with you Brother being that I am Buddhist and I believe in Carma, I also believe that reincarnation occurs. This is dictated by Carma, now according to what I have learned, I don't know if souls can get stuck here during the reincarnation process. According to the belief system I am practicing, when someone dies their body must be covered up and allowed to remain where it is for a minimum  of 3 days, sometimes longer. This allows the soul to leave the body for its next life, only a Buddhist Priest can determine  if the soul has left the body. If the body is buried or cremated before this occurs that soul is lost, now I don't know what exactly that means, soon my wife and I will be going to the Temple we worship at. I will ask one of the Elder Priests who is teaching me what happens when a soul is lost. I will let you know what I find out.

Peace My Brother

I respect your beliefs Manwon.I've started to get an apiphany of the meaning of life lately,maybe ready for the short shoe shuffle? B)

• Like 1

Just now, openozy said:

I respect your beliefs Manwon.I've started to get an apiphany of the meaning of life lately,maybe ready for the short shoe shuffle? B)

That's not even funny my friend, there is always something positive you can find if you relax, open your mind and focus on it. We all have this ability, its not magic or super natural, it's within each of us. But many of us miss it because we don't look in the most obvious place, which is within ourselves. We all have the ability  to be the light, for another who is lost and searching. Now this and understanding it can mean all the difference in our own lives, because what we do for those in need, is returned to us many times over. So don't let things get you down, do something about your situation, or maybe just offer a hand to another searcher!!

Peace my Brother. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, openozy said:

If you ever have a need and don't wish to talk publicly send me a PM.

Peace My Brother

6 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

That's not even funny my friend, there is always something positive you can find if you relax, open your mind and focus on it. We all have this ability, its not magic or super natural, it's within each of us. But many of us miss it because we don't look in the most obvious place, which is within ourselves. We all have the ability  to be the light, for another who is lost and searching. Now this and understanding it can mean all the difference in our own lives, because what we do for those in need, is returned to us many times over. So don't let things get you down, do something about your situation, or maybe just offer a hand to another searcher!!

Peace my Brother. 

Cheers man,not miserable or depressed at all.I believe we need to learn something personal while we are here and then we pass over.It's all good,not going to top myself lol,just as I'm getting older just don't fear the transition at all.Thanks for your support bro.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, openozy said:

Cheers man,not miserable or depressed at all.I believe we need to learn something personal while we are here and then we pass over.It's all good,not going to top myself lol,just as I'm getting older just don't fear the transition at all.Thanks for your support bro.

I am 60 and I also have no fear of passing of going to whatever comes next, I am living on barrow time. In reality I should not even be here right now, but seer lucky allowed it. So I can really relate to what you are saying.

Peace my Brother

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I am 60 and I also have no fear of passing of going to whatever comes next, I am living on barrow time. In reality I should not even be here right now, but seer lucky allowed it. So I can really relate to what you are saying.

Peace my Brother

57 myself,must be an wise old bloke thing ;)

10 hours ago, TashaMarie said:

Well yes I guess that is true as nothing actually really happens when they are not about.  However there have been at least one or two that have had a more sceptical person to offer more logical reasons behind the bumps in the night.

Buzzfeed Unsolved go ghost hunting with Ryan and Shane.  Ryan is very much a believer and Shane is very sceptical it is nice having someone there giving a calm logical reason when the other is freaking out. 

Hunting ghosts, bigfoot,  aliens or even an alleged treasure buried on a island some bucks up guy buys,

With or without a skeptic etc, just the players, the one absolute that all reality shows have in common, they never find a darn thing,  it started with capones empty vault,

These shows are about entertainment not science not facts so the promoter makes $$$ off advertisers, bored folks tune in, only the blind true believers buy into the ruse.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2020 at 4:11 PM, skliss said:
On 5/14/2020 at 1:21 PM, Carnoferox said:

Who cares, all these ghost hunters are interchangeable, white, 30-something dudes with no personality.

Unless you watch Ghost Brothers..... :D

I love those guys. 

• 3 weeks later...

Grant was my favorite investigators on Ghost Hunters. I stopped watching when I saw fishing line used to make it look like a "ghost" was tugging on the back of his shirt.

• Thanks 1

I can’t stand ghost hunting shows. That’s sucks for people like myself who love the paranormal. I’m always looking for something interesting to watch, and often have to weed through these shows to find something good. 

I prefer the shows where eye witnesses just tell their stories. I can relate to those shows much better.