Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO has crashed in Rio de Janeiro

Some interesting videos. Drones perhaps? What is interesting is the claim that Brazilian army is involved.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

No.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

29 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'm not even going to click the links and guess it's space junk.

Not even. A cobble together of CGI, Venus, the ISS and mining blasts. 

Edited by Piney
Where's the red paint?
  • Like 2

So where is it?I see it is not known. So where did it land? I see where it is not known.

It's just mermaids messing with us.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The quarantine affects people in different ways.  Some get depressed, some get creative.  Plenty of free time, easy to mix sound and video from different sources these days and scant witnesses.  Just get a couple of friends to add eye witness accounts and bingo the next UFO or Bigfoot or mermaid or ghost sensation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Not even. A cobble together of CGI, Venus, the ISS and mining blasts. 

I don't even care. Most of this stuff is like bigfoot footage. Shot by Michael J Fox with a potato cam.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Haha 9

I'm tricked and disappointed again. Like a girl who always falls in love with the bad boys.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, TrumanB said:
Some interesting videos. Drones perhaps? What is interesting is the claim that Brazilian army is involved.

I won't hold my breath to learn anything interesting. I can't keep up with all the UFO news. Stories come and go but I do think there is real stuff out there. Gets a little frustrating hearing initial reports and the story going nowhere. And a story not getting big time attention does not for me imply that non-human intelligence wasn't involved.

• Like 1

U F O — an ‘Unidentified Flying Object.’

It does not mean ‘space ship from another planet’. 

The programming.....it’s deep. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TrumanB said:

I'm tricked and disappointed again. Like a girl who always falls in love with the bad boys.

Ew..just ew.

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Ew..just ew.

Be nice. :yes:

Everyone is an anomaly — as every journey is anomalous. There is more to this world than appears.  Some see, some don’t. 

If not so life would be a total bore with no prospect of growth — Same old, same old mundanity. 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, TrumanB said:

That's because you haven't learned your lesson. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, XenoFish said:

That's because you haven't learned your lesson. 

I was kidding a bit with my previous comment but there is sume truth inn that. Viz, one part in me wants to believe that there is more...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TrumanB said:

I was kidding a bit with my previous comment but there is sume truth inn that. Viz, one part in me wants to believe that there is more...

I think most of us do. It just depends on the level of critical thought and common sense you put behind it. I have no belief in ghost, gods, demons, etc, but I think that alien life exist some where out in universe. I just don't see it stopping by. If anything did visit us I highly doubt it would be organic at least fully organic. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

It's not just Brazil! A ton of people are seeing orbs flying right over their houses in Oregon and Washington. Maybe the quarantine is just to control us during what's going on. Stay inside for your safety! Don't look up, cover your mouth and shut up. Seems the covid death counts are just as fishy as the acceptable narrative on social media.

• Haha 1

Vice is a machination of the Elite, they regularly pump out dis-info and are quite successful with their aims due to an idea by mostly liberals that it's a rebellious reporting agency due to its subversive content. Outside of small content creators, any large corporate types are always at the mercy of money and influence.
1.) This was an event witnessed by many in the region.
2.) There was multiple threads and platforms scrubbed/censored of the discussion and reporting of it.
3.) There is better footage of it than was provided.
4.) The military immediately responded to the

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, NinoWhite301 said:

There is better footage of it than was provided

how do you know this?

• Like 1

Lots of naysayers here.

19 minutes ago, mnemeion said:

Lots of naysayers here.

Huh? Im a stone cold skeptic, i say show me the proof, and its never shown, nothing more nay to say there.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mnemeion said:

Lots of naysayers here.

well it's normal these days with crap like this- unless you have something interesting to say? we're all ears matey;)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Huh? Im a stone cold skeptic, i say show me the proof, and its never shown, nothing more nay to say there.

I am a sceptic as well — always trying to debunk myself...sometimes I have success and sometime I don’t.

My experience is what I go by — backed up by the experiences of others. 

That is all.  

Edited by Festina
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Festina said:

always trying to debunk myself

how do you debunk yourself? if you play chess with yourself, which one of you wins? :whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Festina said:

I am a sceptic as well — always trying to debunk myself...sometimes I have success and sometime I don’t.

My experience is what I go by — backed up by the experiences of others. 

That is all.  

Experience without proof is a story, and just because others might validate it far from makes it fact.

Problem is experence isnt proof to me its not even evidence. If a person has an experence and will only accept paramormal supernatural explanations i move on as thats far too biased,

I have yet seen a case that made it past prosaic explanations, some might be unknown but unknown isnt a jump to paranormal supernatural proof

• Like 1