Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

spirit contact

charlesmike

i started to channel spirits while i was in church for some reason i was able to see many spirits going about in church and how it happen i looked up and saw the heavens open up there is no other way to explain it and i saw a structure come down and out poured the spirits and i saw them going about laying hands on the people ,than i saw a cloud of electricity come down and appear before me and than i saw a spirit come forth and his body glowed and i could see every atom in the spirit vibrating with life than the spirt came forth again and i could see him clearly now i was less than 10 feet away from him there is much more to tell you ....

Edited by charlesmike
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

everything I am telling you is true a higher power contacted me and i was given the authority by the master to witness these miracles and wonders 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, charlesmike said:

everything I am telling you is true a higher power contacted me and i was given the authority by the master to witness these miracles and wonders 

And? 

• Like 4

I have much more to tell you it would take a long time i will tell you everything that was shown to me in segments ...

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

I have much more to tell you it would take a long time i will tell you everything that was shown to me in segments ...

Do we get an angel choir that sings along with it? Would be very fitting.

Jokes aside. You seriously need to talk to your doctor!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, charlesmike said:

Cool story, bro. I was contacted by a higher power once. My dog spoke to me of the true and accurate TRUTH  of the universe and our place in it. We are nothing but caretakers for the dogs of the world. I was cursed to bear witness to this revelation and have been tasked with spreading the message far and wide. Heed my warning... obey the dogs, or suffer fates unimaginable....

• Haha 6

20 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Cool story, bro. I was contacted by a higher power once. My dog spoke to me of the true and accurate TRUTH  of the universe and our place in it. We are nothing but caretakers for the dogs of the world. I was cursed to bear witness to this revelation and have been tasked with spreading the message far and wide. Heed my warning... obey the dogs, or suffer fates unimaginable....

PBMs.jpg.449deeb06bf6c9bbdbfad7a4816a48bb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

The evil ones, evillllllll!!!

Their Atlantean Special ForcesTM  are worse.

They'll lick you to the bone.  :unsure2:

b02ba0112058fdbc75cdc7800d6969cd.jpg

Edited by Piney
**** Atlantis
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Piney said:

Their Atlantean Special ForcesTM  are worse.

They'll lick you to the bone.  :unsure2:

b02ba0112058fdbc75cdc7800d6969cd.jpg

I want armor for my dogs so that they may do battle....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, charlesmike said:

Do you thing you are the new messiah?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I want armor for my dogs so that they may do battle....

Mine wants to join in too. We should form the W.U.F. and organise a 'Cage Fighting' tournament. 

wp4829094.jpg

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Stiff said:

Mine wants to join in too. We should form the W.U.F. and organise a 'Cage Fighting' tournament. 

wp4829094.jpg

They shall battle the squirrel armies for supremacy. Blood will spill on both sides, but honor will win the day.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Do you thing you are the new messiah?

Think not thing.

Where has the op gone? 

9 hours ago, charlesmike said:

Ok, give us something else. 

I am open to discuss this.

• Like 1

People who has visions or stories like this has some kind of "Jean D'Arc" syndromme, they just need to feel special. And it should be okay, why not?. Or they only need someone to listen to them.  And if we don't want to listen, it's okay too. We don't need to make it such a big deal.

Today I published a new story sent to me and it was pretty clear to me that she needed validation. She needed someone to listen. I didn't toss her story aside, published it on my blog and even commented on it without calling her a liar or trying to prove she was wrong. And I advised her to move on because it was obviously not good for her to cling on to something that made her suffer in the past.

However if it is the only thing that can make a person happy, I believe it's ok to imagine things, create an alternative and escape form the harsh reality of this century that kills our spirits. We don't believe in anything anymore. Even the children don't believe in Santa Claus or tooth fairy etc. anymore, why can't anyone at any age have this kind of privilege to be happy? I think everyone deserves to be a happy in such a sad world like today's. And believing in something (whether its God or Sasquatch) is something really personal. 

If believing that angels come down from sky only for you, makes you happy so be it. I am so okay with that as long as you don't force your reality on me. As a spiritual person I also believe in such things that most of the others don't. I guess everyone has such beliefs, it doesn't even have to be paranormal. For instance, you  may believe that your wife really loves you madly however the truth is: she is in love with your money. But at least she makes you happy, so you don't care about the bitter truth. 

I never make that kind of decision for anyone. All I can offer is a listening ear and  some perspective if I can. Nothing more, nothing less. 

14 hours ago, charlesmike said:

Charles, it's obvious that you want to feel special and important. And you could actually be special and important if you take actions that help others. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, ParanormalConfidante said:

People who has visions or stories like this has some kind of "Jean D'Arc" syndromme, they just need to feel special. And it should be okay, why not?. Or they only need someone to listen to them.  And if we don't want to listen, it's okay too. We don't need to make it such a big deal.

Today I published a new story sent to me and it was pretty clear to me that she needed validation. She needed someone to listen. I didn't toss her story aside, published it on my blog and even commented on it without calling her a liar or trying to prove she was wrong. And I advised her to move on because it was obviously not good for her to cling on to something that made her suffer in the past.

However if it is the only thing that can make a person happy, I believe it's ok to imagine things, create an alternative and escape form the harsh reality of this century that kills our spirits. We don't believe in anything anymore. Even the children don't believe in Santa Claus or tooth fairy etc. anymore, why can't anyone at any age have this kind of privilege to be happy? I think everyone deserves to be a happy in such a sad world like today's. And believing in something (whether its God or Sasquatch) is something really personal. 

If believing that angels come down from sky only for you, makes you happy so be it. I am so okay with that as long as you don't force your reality on me. As a spiritual person I also believe in such things that most of the others don't. I guess everyone has such beliefs, it doesn't even have to be paranormal. For instance, you  may believe that your wife really loves you madly however the truth is: she is in love with your money. But at least she makes you happy, so you don't care about the bitter truth. 

I never make that kind of decision for anyone. All I can offer is a listening ear and  some perspective if I can. Nothing more, nothing less. 

That's called escapism. Happiness is a fleeting chemical reaction in the brain, the more you chase it the less you'll have of it. Life is meant to be taken as it is. The good and the bad. The worst case scenario is maladaptive daydreaming. People become addicted to the idea of being special. So they fabricate their entire subjective reality around that delusion, which can and does negatively affect their life and those around them. All you're doing is encouraging this, which is not healthy. 

You're also encouraging bad relationships. 

26 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

That's called escapism. Happiness is a fleeting chemical reaction in the brain, the more you chase it the less you'll have of it. Life is meant to be taken as it is. The good and the bad. The worst case scenario is maladaptive daydreaming. People become addicted to the idea of being special. So they fabricate their entire subjective reality around that delusion, which can and does negatively affect their life and those around them. All you're doing is encouraging this, which is not healthy. 

You're also encouraging bad relationships. 

Well I don't think like you Xenofish but of course I respect your view, you are free to think or say whatever you like about me. 

However I don't think you understand me well. First of all I am not a hedonistic person who says "do whatever you like as long it's bliss" It's totaly wrong and I would never do that. For example, I would never encourage a person to use drugs even though it can make a person happy. Happiness is not a goal for me, it's a fleeting emotion which can last only when it can be shared. And people of this century believe that happiness is all about money, the things that you can buy... It is not. 

I am definitely not encouraging anyone to harm himself or others. If we are speaking of an adult here, as long as the person is able to think healthy (which is also not my profession), then it's completely up to his choice whether to believe or not in something others dont. I only try to show the big picture and my own view on the subject and leave the rest to the person. I never forced anyone to believe in fairies, ghosts, vampires etc. but I try to make them evaluate their beliefs from a different perspective. Maybe they need and explanation and maybe it is something that they haven't heard before.

There are so many people in the world, who believe in certain belief systems that dictate its believers to harm, opress or ignore the rest who are "different". And this is not considered as crime and noone really acts judgemental about it (perhaps except only a few) In other words, when a person believes in God it's okay but when he believes in mermaids it's not okay... really? If one of these beliefs is unhealthy then both of them are and both must not be encouraged.

About bad relationships... I am afraid the bitter truth is most of the married people on the world are not married to their most ideal, loving, caring life time partners. I just gave an example of a person whose wife loves his money more than him. There are so many other examples. And none of us can or even have the right to tell these people that they are living the perfect illusion. If we are NOT going to fool ourselves (iaccording to what you say we do) and accept the facts  of life as it is altogether, then we will only be solitary, egoistic and sad beings who may never have a meaning to our miserable lives.

Whatever you believe in life, it's your personal area. It's your choice. Noone can decide for you. Just like I can't decide what you think about me. And you really don't have to like me. I don't need that. Thank you anyway.

Just now, ParanormalConfidante said:

Well I don't think like you Xenofish but of course I respect your view, you are free to think or say whatever you like about me. 

However I don't think you understand me well. First of all I am not a hedonistic person who says "do whatever you like as long it's bliss" It's totaly wrong and I would never do that. For example, I would never encourage a person to use drugs even though it can make a person happy. Happiness is not a goal for me, it's a fleeting emotion which can last only when it can be shared. And people of this century believe that happiness is all about money, the things that you can buy... It is not. 

I am definitely not encouraging anyone to harm himself or others. If we are speaking of an adult here, as long as the person is able to think healthy (which is also not my profession), then it's completely up to his choice whether to believe or not in something others dont. I only try to show the big picture and my own view on the subject and leave the rest to the person. I never forced anyone to believe in fairies, ghosts, vampires etc. but I try to make them evaluate their beliefs from a different perspective. Maybe they need and explanation and maybe it is something that they haven't heard before.

There are so many people in the world, who believe in certain belief systems that dictate its believers to harm, opress or ignore the rest who are "different". And this is not considered as crime and noone really acts judgemental about it (perhaps except only a few) In other words, when a person believes in God it's okay but when he believes in mermaids it's not okay... really? If one of these beliefs is unhealthy then both of them are and both must not be encouraged.

About bad relationships... I am afraid the bitter truth is most of the married people on the world are not married to their most ideal, loving, caring life time partners. I just gave an example of a person whose wife loves his money more than him. There are so many other examples. And none of us can or even have the right to tell these people that they are living the perfect illusion. If we are NOT going to fool ourselves (iaccording to what you say we do) and accept the facts  of life as it is altogether, then we will only be solitary, egoistic and sad beings who may never have a meaning to our miserable lives.

Whatever you believe in life, it's your personal area. It's your choice. Noone can decide for you. Just like I can't decide what you think about me. And you really don't have to like me. I don't need that. Thank you anyway.

You're supporting self-delusion. If I believe that I'm a space pirate with all my heart and it makes me happy, I'm not a space pirate. My actions as a space pirate can cause harm to myself and others. As for god, that's just another delusion. An adult with imaginary friends isn't healthy. It is egotistical to think that god would talk to you and only you (not you directly), that you are somehow extra most special. The more blinders you take off, the better you see. Misery is a choice. As for you "trying" to make them look at it from a different perspective, no, you're just feeding their ego. The OP hasn't spoken to anything. 

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You're supporting self-delusion. If I believe that I'm a space pirate with all my heart and it makes me happy, I'm not a space pirate. My actions as a space pirate can cause harm to myself and others. As for god, that's just another delusion. An adult with imaginary friends isn't healthy. It is egotistical to think that god would talk to you and only you (not you directly), that you are somehow extra most special. The more blinders you take off, the better you see. Misery is a choice. As for you "trying" to make them look at it from a different perspective, no, you're just feeding their ego. The OP hasn't spoken to anything. 

If you would like to be a space pirate, no I absolutely wouldn't mind. As long as you would NOT harm yourself of others, make your life harder than it is... Otherwise I would advise you that you should seek professional help (which I could never give of course) 

Maybe this person calls it as "God", what you call "your conscience". If you didn't have one then you wouldn't care about anyone at all. I can see that you do. You choose believe in yourself which is maybe the best way for you. It's again your personal choice not to believe in God or anything. And yes I agree with you that just like happiness is, unhappiness is an option too.

I wish everyone was self-sufficient in life, but we are mostly not. That's why we marry, I think. We need others' opinions, comments, even "likes"  or "dislikes" as well to shape ourselves. Everyone needs to feel special and actually we are all special. That doesn't mean we are egoistic. There's no other Xenofish who thinks and acts exactly like you, right? What makes you special is the way you think and react which will make others think too. And decide on their own, freely... I believe that your difference too is important and must be valued and encouraged if nothing else.

Everyone deserves to be heard by someone who will listen. That doesn't have to be you if you don't want to.

Nothing makes me special. I'm one of many carbon based lifeforms on this planet. No one is special, no one is really even unique. 

i bring you the good news god is real and the spirit of the lord is upon me he has blessed me with a great miracle and he has shown me great wonders ,as i said earlier these miracles  happen to me in church .i saw the heavens open up and the church of god come down and swallow up the church I was in and than i saw the spirits of the lord pour out into the church and they went about laying hands on everyone in the church than I saw a cloud of lightening come down and appear before me and I saw a spirit come forth from the lightening and I could see him clearly his body was glowing and I could see every atom in his body vibrating and breathing as if it were alive ,than I saw the spirit again come forth and now I could see he was wearing a blueish gray robe cut short to his knees and as i looked i saw another spirit appear he was dressed the same way but his robe was darker in color and none of the spirits had wings and they could all walk through matter i have seen them walk right through the pews as i watched these miracles i saw another spirit moving about in the church at a very fast rate of speed so fast he was a blur but i could see him clearly going about laying hands on the people than he came to me he touched my right shoulder i could see him do it and i could feel his touch my friends i have much more to tell you i shall continue later. 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked