Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

spirit contact

charlesmike

to continue after the spirt touched me i saw another spirit come forth and he had on a robe and a hood over his head he too was going about the church laying hands on the people but when he came to a certain person a very tall man he stopped and walked through the pew and faced the man and when the spirit looked up at the man his head came forth from under the hood and i saw a great light come forth which blinded me and hid the spirits face  than he began to move away from the man and as he did he stopped again and looked directly at me i could see a reflection of light coming from his right cheek from under his hood ,than another great wonder appeared a great stain glass window came down from heaven and open up like a scroll and i could see many figures and colors upon it and as my eyes followed the scroll to the top i saw the church of gods corridor poking through the roof of the church this is where the spirits poured through and filled the church .... i have much more to tell you later....everything i am telling you is true ....

On 5/16/2020 at 1:19 AM, freetoroam said:

Do you thing you are the new messiah?

i am telling you the truth i am a living witness no man on earth other than the chosen and prophets themselves have been contacted by god and here i stand before you a man who stood in the lords presence rejoice....

• Haha 1

On 5/16/2020 at 8:26 AM, ParanormalConfidante said:

People who has visions or stories like this has some kind of "Jean D'Arc" syndromme, they just need to feel special. And it should be okay, why not?. Or they only need someone to listen to them.  And if we don't want to listen, it's okay too. We don't need to make it such a big deal.

Today I published a new story sent to me and it was pretty clear to me that she needed validation. She needed someone to listen. I didn't toss her story aside, published it on my blog and even commented on it without calling her a liar or trying to prove she was wrong. And I advised her to move on because it was obviously not good for her to cling on to something that made her suffer in the past.

However if it is the only thing that can make a person happy, I believe it's ok to imagine things, create an alternative and escape form the harsh reality of this century that kills our spirits. We don't believe in anything anymore. Even the children don't believe in Santa Claus or tooth fairy etc. anymore, why can't anyone at any age have this kind of privilege to be happy? I think everyone deserves to be a happy in such a sad world like today's. And believing in something (whether its God or Sasquatch) is something really personal. 

If believing that angels come down from sky only for you, makes you happy so be it. I am so okay with that as long as you don't force your reality on me. As a spiritual person I also believe in such things that most of the others don't. I guess everyone has such beliefs, it doesn't even have to be paranormal. For instance, you  may believe that your wife really loves you madly however the truth is: she is in love with your money. But at least she makes you happy, so you don't care about the bitter truth. 

I never make that kind of decision for anyone. All I can offer is a listening ear and  some perspective if I can. Nothing more, nothing less. 

i am telling you the truth i am a living witness no man on earth other than the prophets themselves have been contacted by god and here i stand before you a man who stood in the lords presence rejoice....

8 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

i stand before you a man who stood in the lords presence rejoice....

I don't think the Lord would be rejoicing about you frequenting the Spiritualism & Mediumship section.

• Thanks 1

On 5/16/2020 at 4:15 AM, freetoroam said:

Think not thing.

Where has the op gone? 

Ok, give us something else. 

I am open to discuss this.

i am telling you the truth i am a living witness no man on earth other than the chosen  and the prophets themselves have been contacted by god and here i stand before you. look at my face your seeing a man who has stood in the lords presence and whom the spirits have looked upon 

1 minute ago, acute said:

I don't think the Lord would be rejoicing about you frequenting the Spiritualism & Mediumship section.

you are the ones who should be rejoicing for he has anointed me with the holy spirit i come to this world to bare witness to the truth....

1 hour ago, charlesmike said:

i am telling you the truth i am a living witness no man on earth other than the chosen  and the prophets themselves have been contacted by god and here i stand before you. look at my face your seeing a man who has stood in the lords presence and whom the spirits have looked upon 

Am looking at your avi pic, you do not look llke anyone special. What makes you think you are different from others?

I am not religious, so if you are telling the truth ( which I do not believe) then you are going to have to be more convincing that a few words and a picture of yourself, you do not even have a glow around your head.

So, lets begin with your "truth". I believe you do believe it, but that means nothing to others who read this.

I could say the same thing if I want and I will have the same "evidence" as you, which when we boil down to it, is nothing but words.

If you want me to believe you are telling the truth, tell your alleged god  to come directly to me. If god existed he would not need a go between to do his communicating.

I am the perfect person to try to convince.:tu:

• Like 1

you are the ones who should be rejoicing for he has anointed me with the holy spirit i come to this world to bare witness to the truth....

You come to this world? What did you do before this erm, anointment. (Please do not tell me you were a carpenter) 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

Am looking at your avi pic, you do not look llke anyone special. What makes you think you are different from others?

I am not religious, so if you are telling the truth ( which I do not believe) then you are going to have to be more convincing that a few words and a picture of yourself, you do not even have a glow around your head.

So, lets begin with your "truth". I believe you do believe it, but that means nothing to others who read this.

I could say the same thing if I want and I will have the same "evidence" as you, which when we boil down to it, is nothing but words.

If you want me to believe you are telling the truth, tell your alleged god  to come directly to me. If god existed he would not need a go between to do his communicating.

I am the perfect person to try to convince.:tu:

i am telling you the truth i am a living witness no man on earth other than the prophets themselves have been contacted by god and here i stand before you a man who stood in the lords presence rejoice....i was chosen by god everything i have said is true i am gods messenger i am his living witness i have no reason to come here and lie ,there is a greater power which compells me to bare witness to the truth you are blessed just by knowong me and hearing my words this is not ego but rejoicing in the truth that god is real ....

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

You come to this world? What did you do before this erm, anointment. (Please do not tell me you were a carpenter) 

i was born for this reason to bare witness to the truth and when the spirit came forth i beheld him and saw what he was wearing and how he moved about i can tell you the color of his skin and tell you he has fine black hairs on his legs and i looked down upon his feet and he was wearing sandals 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

I am a living witness no man on earth other than the chosen  and the prophets themselves have been contacted by god

I do not think you are lying. I believe you may very well believe it, but it does not mean in the world outside your head, that it is true.

What can you do which I can not? We can both say we have been contacted by god, but what do you have to offer?

What can you offer, apart from words, which can convince a non believer.

You are a witness to your own belief, that means absolutely nothing to anyone else but - yourself.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

i was born for this reason to bare witness to the truth and when the spirit came forth i beheld him and saw what he was wearing and how he moved about i can tell you the color of his skin and tell you he has fine black hairs on his legs and i looked down upon his feet and he was wearing sandals 

You are taking the piste! 

20 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

You are taking the piste! 

how many times do you get to speak with a person who god has contacted  and shown to him great miracles and wonders you are truly blessed ....

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I do not think you are lying. I believe you may very well believe it, but it does not mean in the world outside your head, that it is true.

What can you do which I can not? We can both say we have been contacted by god, but what do you have to offer?

What can you offer, apart from words, which can convince a non believer.

You are a witness to your own belief, that means absolutely nothing to anyone else but - yourself.

I have no proof to show you other than what god has shown me he has not given me the power to perform miracles my mission is only to bare witness.

55 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

how many times do you get to speak with a person who god has contacted  and shown to him great miracles and wonders you are truly blessed ....

Yeah ok, thats enough of this tosh, I am getting bored. :sleepy:

• Haha 2

here i stand before you

You are very fond of this phrase, but I don't believe it at all.

I think you are actually sitting down, using your laptop.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, acute said:

You are very fond of this phrase, but I don't believe it at all.

I think you are actually sitting down, using your laptop.

dont worry the day will come when you shall see me there as the lords witness and you shall know me...

Just now, charlesmike said:

dont worry the day will come when you shall see me there as the lords witness and you shall know me...

What's with all the "you shall"?

Have you lost the ability to speak Modern English after reading too much King James Bible? (which, BTW, was deliberately written in archaic language)

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

I will recognize you from your photo. 

Is that a coffee shop / kebab shop  or  launderette you are standing next to? 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Is that a coffee shop / kebab shop  or  launderette you are standing next to? 

It's a restaurant or diner of sorts, with "gravy and biscuits served anytime" written in the window.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biscuits_and_gravy

Edited by acute
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Probably a weekly bases around here. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, acute said:

It's a restaurant or diner of sorts, with "gravy and biscuits served anytime" written in the window.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biscuits_and_gravy

What is this weird concoction?

The dish consists of soft dough biscuitscovered in either sawmill or meat gravy

SAWMILL?

BISCUITS WITH MEAT GRAVY?

This is just too gross. No wonder Charleymike is delusional.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

i am the only living witness who speaks with gods authority ...

Give us some god talk which we can witness. Tell us something new.

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked