Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
charlesmike

spirit contact

192 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

acute
2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

What is this weird concoction?

It is an abomination unto the Lord.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
18 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

i am the only living witness who speaks with gods authority ...

So am I. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

So am I. 

Me too. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

Me too. 

POEE_Pope_Card.jpg

Just print it out and you're all good.:tu:

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

POEE_Pope_Card.jpg

Just print it out and you're all good.:tu:

Can I get one with "her" ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
charlesmike
2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

POEE_Pope_Card.jpg

Just print it out and you're all good.:tu:

1 hour ago, acute said:

It's a restaurant or diner of sorts, with "gravy and biscuits served anytime" written in the window.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biscuits_and_gravy

maybe so but i am above the pope because god contacted me 

that was a restaurant i use to own 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Deluxe edition

Just now, freetoroam said:

Can I get one with "her" ?

Only for official member of the Church of Xeno Christ. 

"Bibbitty, boop, boop, I now ordain you as a pope."

Now you're good.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam

@charlesmike

You got real competition now.

We are also the chosen ones.

OH NO! Someone has joined in now

 

tenor.gif

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
charlesmike
2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

@charlesmike

You got real competition now.

We are also the chosen ones.

OH NO! Someone has joined in now

 

tenor.gif

 

even god has a sense of humor ,is this what i sound like ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ParanormalConfidante

According to Xeno,  I encourage people's bad habits and unhealthy relationships  (((even with God))) - this part just echoed in your brain, I didn't write it this way:D

We are free to believe in absolutely anything, you believe you are very special, Xeno believes he is not special at all, I am okay with both. Enjoy life guys, because it's too short.

:-*

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

The psycho's always attract enablers. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
charlesmike
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, ParanormalConfidante said:

According to Xeno,  I encourage people's bad habits and unhealthy relationships  (((even with God))) - this part just echoed in your brain, I didn't write it this way:D

We are free to believe in absolutely anything, you believe you are very special, Xeno believes he is not special at all, I am okay with both. Enjoy life guys, because it's too short.

:-*

 

 

the best way i can say it even though it sounds arrogant ,I am gods messenger and living witness the things the lord has shown me i tell it to you and what i say comes from the mouth of god himself.....god is real and his spirit is among us .....

Edited by charlesmike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

You need to call a mental help hotline. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ParanormalConfidante

"I would very much liked to be excluded from this narrative". 

Taylor Swift

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
30 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

the best way i can say it even though it sounds arrogant ,I am gods messenger and living witness the things the lord has shown me i tell it to you and what i say comes from the mouth of god himself.....god is real and his spirit is among us .....

Uh-Huh......don't you have some juice to mix? :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
Just now, Piney said:

Uh-Huh......don't you have some juice to mix? :rolleyes:

Does this seem familiar to you? Didn't someone else post pretty much the exact same thing a few years ago?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
Just now, XenoFish said:

Does this seem familiar to you? Didn't someone else post pretty much the exact same thing a few years ago?

It's the same guy.

He jumped into one of Sheri, LG and Paul's threads last year.  I think he's just a troll. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
Just now, Piney said:

It's the same guy.

He jumped into one of Sheri, LG and Paul's threads last year.  I think he's just a troll. 

I can't for the life of me remember the name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I can't for the life of me remember the name.

He used the same handle.

Him and Larryp  were trying to outdo each other in who was "God's chosen" remember?  :lol:

Edited by Piney
Where's the red paint?
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
2 minutes ago, Piney said:

He used the same handle.

Him and Larryp  were trying to outdo each other in who was "God's chosen" remember?  :lol:

Yeah, I found the thread......oh boy......

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Yeah, I found the thread......oh boy......

:lol:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
Just now, Piney said:

:lol:

This is pretty much cut n' paste of that thread too....I knew it looked familiar.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
Just now, XenoFish said:

This is pretty much cut n' paste of that thread too....I knew it looked familiar.

That's why I think it's a troll job.

Prime projection says nobody is listening to him in real time so he's spouting his manure here. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
Just now, Piney said:

That's why I think it's a troll job.

Prime projection says nobody is listening to him in real time so he's spouting his manure here. 

Most likely.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
charlesmike
1 hour ago, Piney said:

That's why I think it's a troll job.

Prime projection says nobody is listening to him in real time so he's spouting his manure here. 

i speak with many people that's my job i am the lords messenger if you knew the truth you would fall to the ground and kiss my feet but i have no power to perform miracles....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.