Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
charlesmike

spirit contact

192 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

charlesmike
On 5/15/2020 at 6:38 PM, sci-nerd said:

Do we get an angel choir that sings along with it? Would be very fitting.

 

Jokes aside. You seriously need to talk to your doctor!

during the miracle which god has allowed me to see during the half hour i stood in the lords presence and watched the spirits going about and laying hands on all in the church the holly ones never spoke 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
charlesmike
6 hours ago, acute said:

It's a restaurant or diner of sorts, with "gravy and biscuits served anytime" written in the window.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biscuits_and_gravy

 

that's correct i owned several places and sold them all gave to the poor and now i am the lords messenger .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zep73
3 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

during the miracle which god has allowed me to see during the half hour i stood in the lords presence and watched the spirits going about and laying hands on all in the church the holly ones never spoke 

If you stop searching, and questioning, you will never see the truth.

But it's you choice.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
8 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

i speak with many people that's my job i am the lords messenger if you knew the truth you would fall to the ground and kiss my feet but i have no power to perform miracles....

I know the whole truth. 

The truth is your "God" is the smash together of a Canaanite Mountain god and Midianite war and fire god and the historical Jesus was a gibbering idiot who was killed with a rock.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
charlesmike
Just now, Piney said:

I know the whole truth. 

The truth is your "God" is the smash together of a Canaanite Mountain god and Midianite war and fire god and the historical Jesus was a gibbering idiot who was killed with a rock.

only one man knows the truth he is the only living witness and it is he who speaks to you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
charlesmike
1 minute ago, sci-nerd said:

If you stop searching, and questioning, you will never see the truth.

But it's you choice.

i have seen it and now i am here to share the good news with you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
Just now, charlesmike said:

only one man knows the truth he is the only living witness and it is he who speaks to you...

Does the nurse know your out of your room? 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

i have seen it and now i am here to share the good news with you 

Accept the imaginary Jesus Bunny or go to the imaginary Hell? 

Edited by Piney
Where's the red paint?
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zep73
2 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

i have seen it and now i am here to share the good news with you 

Has anyone told you that there's a billion to one chance, that we're living in a computer simulation?

What you've experienced might not be what you think it is....

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
4 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

But it's you choice.

How's it feel to be a scientist and being around tossers like this? :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zep73
4 minutes ago, Piney said:

How's it feel to be a scientist and being around tossers like this? :rofl:

I want to save them all from themselves. Show them the world in a different, logic and sensible light. But I've learned to cease it fast. Most don't care.

I just need to give them the option. Once.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
charlesmike
11 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

Has anyone told you that there's a billion to one chance, that we're living in a computer simulation?

What you've experienced might not be what you think it is....

the big bang is not the beginning of life but the beginning of death....the day when Adam and Eve were cast out ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 minute ago, sci-nerd said:

I want to save them all from themselves. Show them the world in a different, logic and sensible light.

I try to appeal to logic hoping to save somebody from themselves. But it depends on the person. 

This one is just a troll and only worth my snark.  

1 minute ago, sci-nerd said:

But I've learned to cease it fast. Most don't care.

Or outright attack you.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
charlesmike
16 minutes ago, Piney said:

Accept the imaginary Jesus Bunny or go to the imaginary Hell? 

no i did not come to convert you but to bare witness to the truth 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zep73
1 minute ago, charlesmike said:

the big bang is not the beginning of life but the beginning of death....the day when Adam and Eve were cast out ....

You remind me of the singing bush, from The Three Amigos

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

the big bang is not the beginning of life but the beginning of death....the day when Adam and Eve were cast out ....

The Big Bang was more of a "fast expansion" from a tiny singularity which was probably a former universe. 

Edited by Piney
The Bible is poop
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
Just now, charlesmike said:

no i did not come to convert you but to bare witness to the truth 

Bear........unless it's the naked truth. :yes:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
9 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

I want to save them all from themselves. Show them the world in a different, logic and sensible light. But I've learned to cease it fast. Most don't care.

I just need to give them the option. Once.

Only a person can change themselves. All you can really do is voice an opinion and leave it at that. Most efforts are futile.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zep73
1 minute ago, Piney said:

The Big Bang was more a "fast expansion" from a tiny singularity which was probably a former universe. 

Or a super quantum fluctuation.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
Just now, Piney said:

Bear........unless it's the naked truth. :yes:

I want the grizzly details, even if it's unbearable.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Schizophrenia is a hell of a drug.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

It's the same script. Over and over again.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Schizophrenia is a hell of a drug.

I tell every one of me that every time we're all having a conversation. :o

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
Just now, Piney said:

I tell every one of me that every time we're all having a conversation. :o

You're just having conversations with your multiversal-selves. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zep73
Posted (edited)

Reasoning with a religious person

 

Edited by sci-nerd
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.