Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

spirit contact

charlesmike

Just now, XenoFish said:

You're just having conversations with your multiversal-selves. 

You just reminded me of that dream I had several years ago when I was fighting my Skinwalker self. :lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

You just reminded me of that dream I had several years ago when I was fighting my Skinwalker self. :lol:

That wasn't a dream, it was real. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

That wasn't a dream, it was real. 

I had a doozer of a getting old and slow dream last night concerning Little Ninja. I'm thinking about posting it and letting Paul tear into it. 

• Like 1

On May 16, 2020 at 1:42 PM, XenoFish said:

Nothing makes me special. I'm one of many carbon based lifeforms on this planet. No one is special, no one is really even unique. 

I guess that's about 99.9999999999999999999% true....but i think there is something special and unique in each one of us ?  ...just a thought.  Probably unimportant, but it seemed so . .to me ^_^.  

• Like 1

On 5/16/2020 at 9:05 AM, XenoFish said:

That's called escapism. Happiness is a fleeting chemical reaction in the brain, the more you chase it the less you'll have of it. Life is meant to be taken as it is. The good and the bad. The worst case scenario is maladaptive daydreaming. People become addicted to the idea of being special. So they fabricate their entire subjective reality around that delusion, which can and does negatively affect their life and those around them. All you're doing is encouraging this, which is not healthy. 

You're also encouraging bad relationships. 

you all are all special that's why god has given me this miracle so that i can share it with you and perhaps your spirit will reawaken by hearing gods words come forth from my mouth....

• Haha 1

On 5/15/2020 at 6:38 PM, sci-nerd said:

Do we get an angel choir that sings along with it? Would be very fitting.

Jokes aside. You seriously need to talk to your doctor!

i can tell you something no man has seen and that the church of god comes down upon every church and pours his spirits into that church i have seen this with my own eyes....

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

you all are all special that's why god has given me this miracle so that i can share it with you and perhaps your spirit will reawaken by hearing gods words come forth from my mouth....

Yep, we're so special that god gave you a gift. Instead of, you know, giving it to the rest of us. 

No, I think it's having an adverse effect. I've heard it all before, from different people. All who give it there own twist.

Nothing new under the sun.

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

i can tell you something no man has seen and that the church of god comes down upon every church and pours his spirits into that church i have seen this with my own eyes....

You, sir, are a nutcase. Good day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

i have seen this with my own eyes

Clearly you can't trust them

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

Clearly you can't trust them

than i saw a spirit come forth and he reached out and touched my shoulder and i felt my spirit leap out of the flesh .....

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

than i saw a spirit come forth and he reached out and touched my shoulder and i felt my spirit leap out of the flesh .....

I startled easily myself, and have used that old jump outta my skin expression,

Whenever a person boasts of special powers i reply, please show me proof.

To keep you from wasting time, your stories are not proof, your blind faith isnt proof, saying it doesnt work that way to show proof is an excuse as is blaming me some way,

So now lets see proof of your claims there slick.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

I startled easily myself, and have used that old jump outta my skin expression,

Whenever a person boasts of special powers i reply, please show me proof.

To keep you from wasting time, your stories are not proof, your blind faith isnt proof, saying it doesnt work that way to show proof is an excuse as is blaming me some way,

So now lets see proof of your claims there slick.

the time is coming and the signs are ripening and when that day comes you shall see me standing there giving witness.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, charlesmike said:

the time is coming and the signs are ripening and when that day comes you shall see me standing there giving witness.

Have fun and don't forget sun screen.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

Nope, thats just another lame excuse for you having zip zero zlitch

Charlesmike = epic fail

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Charlesmike = epic fail

17 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Charlesmike = epic fail

i know what i am telling you sounds impossible but this is the heart of a miracle 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Have fun and don't forget sun screen.

thank you soon you all will see a sign emerging on the horizon and it will bring a ruler who will contain you ...

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

thank you soon you all will see a sign emerging on the horizon and it will bring a ruler who will contain you ...

How much square footage are we talking? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

The historical Jesus was a idiotic doomsday prophet, nobody is drinking your Kool-AidTM and you can leave now,  :)

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Has to be bigger than my carpenter square, Bat's, you and me aren't too skinny. 

Edited by Piney
Where's the Kool-Aid?
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Piney said:

The historical Jesus was a idiotic doomsday prophet, nobody is drinking your Kool-AidTM and you can leave now,  :)

But Pitney, you know we're bad people for not confirming his reality tunnel. We gotta be more sensitive. lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Has to be bigger than my\carpenter square, Bat's, you and, me aren't too skinny. 

I think a 1000 sq foot might work. Need a bigger ruler for that though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I only tell you this so you will know when it happens that i am who i say i am....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, charlesmike said:

I only tell you this so you will know when it happens that i am who i say i am....

Batman? Is that you? 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

i know what i am telling you sounds impossible but this is the heart of a miracle 

Until proven its the heart of your delusions

Just now, the13bats said:

Until proven its the heart of your delusions

He hasn't told anyone anything. No secret message, nor a real truth. It's fluff.

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked