Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

spirit contact

charlesmike

@the13bats He has his own reality tunnel. One in which he is special. No one's going to get anything satisfactory from it except himself. Let it be and move on my friend.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

I understand your not alone .....

Your?

You didnt post due date, you are a fraud,

Will heed xenos great advice

Edited by the13bats
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, charlesmike said:

because i have been chosen by god i am his living witness 

You've been chosen by your own psyche and it is misleading you.How many mass murderers have said similar?I think you are a danger to yourself and a potential threat to society and need hospital care and assessment pronto.I do like your new avatar, much more humble.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, openozy said:

You've been chosen by your own psyche and it is misleading you.How many mass murderers have said similar?I think you are a danger to yourself and a potential threat to society and need hospital care and assessment pronto.I do like your new avatar, much more humble.

You know i was trying to follow xenos advice but between being bored and you summing that up so darn well i just have to babble more,

From whats in this thread if this cat isnt just full of bull trolling then his delusions are over the top and he sure does need help, i wonder why friends or family hasnt stepped in.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

From whats in this thread if this cat isnt just full of bull trolling then his delusions are over the top and he sure does need help, i wonder why friends or family hasnt stepped in.

I hope he is a troll,sort of sounds like it, but so could a troubled person.Or he could be the new messiah :nw:.There used to be three of them in a facility my mate worked at.

Edited by openozy
  • Like 1

On 5/24/2020 at 11:18 AM, XenoFish said:

@the13bats He has his own reality tunnel. One in which he is special. No one's going to get anything satisfactory from it except himself. Let it be and move on my friend.

that's correct I am as special as any prophet who lived because god contacted me.

19 hours ago, openozy said:

all i can tell you is what god has shown me and just to read my text is a blessing for no holier man than me has communicated with you so rejoice i bring the good news god is real and his spirits are among us.

13 hours ago, openozy said:

I hope he is a troll,sort of sounds like it, but so could a troubled person.Or he could be the new messiah :nw:.There used to be three of them in a facility my mate worked at.

i can tell you how the spirits came down from heaven i can tell you what they wore and what they were doing and how they traveled about i can even tell you that one of the spirits had on a shorter cut robe to about his knee's and when he came forth towards me i could see his legs and even the fine black hair and than i looked down and on his feet he wore sandals ....

12 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

that's correct I am as special as any prophet who lived because god contacted me.

Yeah, that is the thing about reality tunnels. Only one person lives in them. So basically this messiah / chosen one complex thing you've got is wholly yours. I'm done with this, boredom has set in.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Yeah, that is the thing about reality tunnels. Only one person lives in them. So basically this messiah / chosen one complex thing you've got is wholly yours. I'm done with this, boredom has set in.

you are blessed just for texting with me and you saw my face and eyes which stood in the lords presence but you do not know it.

rejoice for i bring you the good news i am gods messenger who has come to proclaim to the world that he is real and his spirits are among us.

On 5/24/2020 at 1:55 AM, Stiff said:

All that worldly glory and unfathomable knowledge yet they omitted to grace you with an ounce of punctuation and grammar. 

I'm not sure that demanding respect can be taken seriously by a mustachioed six year old though.

god choses who ever he wants and he has chosen me to be his witness and i am compelled to tell you ....

2 hours ago, charlesmike said:

had on a shorter cut robe to about his knee's and when he came forth towards me i could see his legs and even the fine black hair and than i looked down

You'd probably enjoy the Sydney Mardi gras,you sound like you need a vacation.

Someone here is just a ****ing nut case.....not openozy or xeno though! You guess whos left!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Edited by charlesmike

3 hours ago, jamesjr191 said:

Someone here is just a ****ing nut case.....not openozy or xeno though! You guess whos left!

for those who do not believe I am who I say I am listen to the voice of the almighty, "when the protectors assigned by god weaken and are unable to protect the lamb you know the time is near "....

Thread closed for review.

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked