Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump reveals he's taking hydroxychloroquine

the13bats

I bet a quarter that his Trumpiness is invested in it....or has some sort of financial connection or interest in it.   ???

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

He's lying. Why would a doctor prescribe it if he has no symptoms. It's not a preventative. That or he's being prescribed Flintstone vitamins.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Fat Nixon, has moved on from Dettol then?

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

He's lying.

That's my take.

@Manwon Lender  Bat's started a thread!!!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Piney said:

That's my take.

That's my take also, I will check out that thread!!

Peace

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

That's my take.

HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM LIER.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

See trump does stuff like this then i get grilled and called a hate monger because in my opinion he has been an epic fail at covid response.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM LIER.... 

Oh I don't know, I am just going by his natural behavior, and the fact that he doesn't know the difference between the truth and lies. In his mind if he says something it's true no matter what the facts say!!:td: Sad very very Sad!!!:(

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 7

19 minutes ago, lightly said:

I bet a quarter that his Trumpiness is invested in it....or has some sort of financial connection or interest in it.   ???

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5e8c41d7c5b6e1d10a696280

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Edited... 

Edited by Iilaa'mpuul'xem
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

It wasn't his fault!!!

It was China, Obama, the CDC, Obama, WHO, Obama, Hillary, Obama, Mexicans, Obama, Injuns, Obama's fault!!! :unsure2:

The Virus may have originated from China but the deaths of the American People from it are on his hands... 

• Thanks 8

19 minutes ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

The Virus may have originated from China but the deaths of the American People from it are on his hands... 

I have the feeling that he doesnt care about that, nor do his fans, i see his worshippers make any lame excuse or use every smoke and mirror tactic to denounce his craptastic response, hes doing a great job jared said so as death hits 90k

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I want to stress this isnt the same as his suggestions on disinfectants

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 19_Kilo said:

I really don't see why all the whining here

I am missing all the whining you speak of,

4 minutes ago, 19_Kilo said:

or even endorsing it as a cure

He did about a month ago

• Thanks 2

Who is going to say no to the President?  When I had a bad tooth ache I requested antibiotics.  My dentist refused and he said he would only write a prescription when the symptoms got worse and he could see visible diagnosed signs of an infection.  I did not want to wait for it to spread, so I went to a different dentist and they immediately wrote up a prescription.  My guess is Trump has an entire medical team at his disposal.  If 9 out of 10 doctors refused to give him hydroxychloroquine he only had to seek permission from the one doctor who said yes.

Simpsons Doctor Nick GIFs | Tenor

• Like 3

The Food and Drug Administration has warned that Hydroxychloroquine should not be used for Covid 19, outside of a hospital setting or a formal study of its efficacy. They cite serious and potentially life-threatening heart rhythm problems. The evidence of the drug's effectiveness against Covid 19 is currently weak. One study revealed more deaths among Covid 19 patients who took Hydroxychloroquine, than those who didn't.

Edited by bison
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, lightly said:

An Den? An What?  It was approved for medical use in the U.S. in 1955.  Probably one of the cheapest drugs on the planet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I am missing all the whining you speak of,

He did about a month ago

Citation?  Link?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, 19_Kilo said:

I really don't see why all the whining here.

They react reflexively at the mention or sight of his name.  It's like a political version of the Babinski sign, only in adults... :w00t:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, and then said:

An Den? An What?  It was approved for medical use in the U.S. in 1955.  Probably one of the cheapest drugs on the planet.

Well, if he is invested in it wouldn't that be a so called conflict of interest ? Oh wait, I found the following article that clears up this issue :

Trump has a tiny financial stake in a company that manufactures hydroxychloroquine.
Link https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/apr/09/facebook-posts/trump-has-tiny-financial-stake-company-manufacture/

I guess I was wrong. No conflict of interest.

Edited by thedutchiedutch
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, 19_Kilo said:

His personal physician could easily prescribe it. HCQ has anti-parasite and immuno-suppressive properties. Your IS's reaction to bacterial or viral infection is actually what causes the uncomfortable symptoms you experience when sick. That's what anti-histamines do. HCQ by no means is a Covid killer but there's good chances that it might at least partially alleviate symptoms for some. 

It's not like Trump is saying he takes totally bogus meds like homeopathic stuff. I really don't see why all the whining here. It's not like Trump is making everyone take HCQ, or even endorsing it as a cure. 

Yes, but you have to have the virus before you get prescribed. Why is he taking it? Does he have the virus? What doctor wojld jeopardize their career that way?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, and then said:

Except it doesn't do anything for covid 19 except some mild inflammation relief. I'd much rather take large doses of CBD instead of a medicine with severe side effects. But then, if trump wants to kill off large numbers of his gullible trumptards, who am I to argue. They would follow him to grave ala Jim Jones style, but without the coercion. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 4