Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump reveals he's taking hydroxychloroquine

the13bats

11 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I can relate to problems sleeping, I had PTSD since 1999 and a night doesn't go by that I can sleep through the night, I may try that, it can't hurt.

Peace

My wife loves kratom

9 hours ago, 19_Kilo said:

Make sure you try the Red Kratom. Sometimes called Red Bali. There are three different strains of Kratom.  The green and white are basically stimulants. People use them as they would caffeine.  But the Red is known for sedative and even opiate like qualities. Also helps with sleep and pain relief. Get the loose stuff, looks like ground up tea l leaves and can be mixed with water or any liquid. By itself the taste is sorta nasty but some like it. I make mine into a tea with honey and lemon. Do some research on it before you try. Buy a sample pack for around $20 at first to see if it works for you before spending more money on larger portions.

Great document on it called "A Leaf of Faith." Used to be on Netflix,  still might be.

Bad news is it works so well, it's only a matter of time before the government makes it illegal. Already is in a few states,

Let me know If you have any questions. I've been taking it for a couple years.

Peace.

Actually different strains affect people differently depending on what issue the person has, my wife has been using it for several years and has applied her PhD field to learning about it,

Also since its not regulated each batch can vary as does brand etc.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bison said:

If one reads the statement by the President's physician carefully, it's apparent that it doesn't actually say that Mr. Trump is taking hydroxychlorquine. It says that Mr. Trump and Dr. Conley concluded that: 'the potential benefit from the treatment outweighed the relative risks.' We are left to assume, if we will, that this means Mr. Trump is taking the drug. It could  also simply mean that they agreed in the conclusion, in an abstract, general way, that hydroxychloroquine is a worthwhile treatment. 

Trump stated that he IS taking it.  The media seems to be trying to fault him for that choice and for announcing it publicly because Americans might be tempted to use it against medical advice.  The medication isn't available over the counter.  It MUST be prescribed by a physician so there is no danger of anyone using it without medical advice.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Peter B said:

But can you believe what he says? A few weeks ago I challenged something And Then said as contradicting what President Trump had said. His reply was:

So maybe he isn't taking it.

Just sayin'.

:D

Why cant we have a good potus who doesnt stumble and blabble stupid stuff that the WH has to scramble to correct, IE, dont ingest or shoot up disinfectants,

Why cant the potus stay well thought out ideas and then do them, oh yeah, his response to covid, epic fail.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Another dastardly plot

Why not?  Everything else they've tried has failed.  I think he'd prove harder to kill than Rasputin :w00t:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bee said:

Oh gawd... now he has said he's taking hydroxychloroquine ... they will be hoping (and trying) even more that he gets it....

:hmm:

Coming back down to earth,

If don is really taking this, he is old, obese, etc if he god forbid has any kind of side effect serious reaction to it, it will have a house of cards effect for him since he has pushed its use

15 hours ago, the13bats said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-reveals-taking-hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus

I feel like something is off or missing to this story....:hmm:

Lets do some myth busting.

I have recently seen CNN and other American outlets ripping into hydroxychloroquine. The way the stories are written is that the drug doesnt work, but upon investigation we find that there is evidence that it does. But that it hasn't yet been given FDA approval yet for treating Coronavirus.

Japan, South Korea, and China, have all approved it and are using it. Its fake news yet again from American media outlets.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Lets do some myth busting.

I have recently seen CNN and other American outlets ripping into hydroxychloroquine. The way the stories are written is that the drug doesnt work, but upon investigation we find that there is evidence that it does. But that it hasn't yet been given FDA approval yet for treating Coronavirus.

Japan, South Korea, and China, have all approved it and are using it. Its fake news yet again from American media outlets.

Sounds interesting please post links to these investigations etc.

Thanks

• Like 1

On 5/18/2020 at 6:41 PM, Hankenhunter said:

He's lying. Why would a doctor prescribe it if he has no symptoms. It's not a preventative. That or he's being prescribed Flintstone vitamins.

What a circle jerk here. You guys finish yet? 

He said he asked the white house physician about it and the doctor did not recommend it but Trump asked for it anyways based on the anecdotes of other medical professionals. My guess is that the doctor can prescribe it even if he doesn't think it'll be helpful. Don't look aghast. Doctor's prescribe dangerous opioids to people every day to addicts who don't really need them.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, the13bats said:

People have only been in a tizzy over it because Trump talked fondly about it. Well now they can't keep claiming it's going to harm you if we're all going to watch the POTUS not keel over and die. I think he announced this just to put their feet in their mouths.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, F3SS said:

People have only been in a tizzy over it because Trump talked fondly about it. Well now they can't keep claiming it's going to harm you if we're all going to watch the POTUS not keel over and die. I think he announced this just to put their feet in their mouths.

You very well might be correct, but ive read a lot about it and not from biased sources, what it does or doesnt do for covid aside if and thats a huge if don is really taking it lets hope he doesnt get sick as there wont be enough water to wash that foot down.

To be honest, i doubt hes taking it.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You very well might be correct, but ive read a lot about it and not from biased sources, what it does or doesnt do for covid aside if and thats a huge if don is really taking it lets hope he doesnt get sick as there wont be enough water to wash that foot down.

To be honest, i doubt hes taking it.

Yea there's no way to prove it without him taking a verfied dose on tv

• Thanks 1

I wonder if he prefers ibuprofin or acetaminophen?  Pepto Bismol or Alka-Seltzer?  I mean, if we're going to discuss and opine about what the President may or may not be taking and whether we believe him when he says he does or doesn't, let's leave no pill unturned.  Inquiring minds want to know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, and then said:

Trump stated that he IS taking it.  The media seems to be trying to fault him for that choice and for announcing it publicly because Americans might be tempted to use it against medical advice.  The medication isn't available over the counter.  It MUST be prescribed by a physician so there is no danger of anyone using it without medical advice.

@and then @the13bats  @F3SS  @third_eye @Piney @Golden Duck @JVG That just isn't true, just like anything people want that they can't obtain legally, just gives the smugglers something else they can bring into the country to sell illegally. The President holds a lot weight with many people Nation wide. When he does what he did yesterday on National TV he is endorsing the Drugs use. Now while almost all healthcare providers Nation Wide do not support the use of this Medication for either preventative or as a drug that has positive medical affects during a COVID 19 infection they will not just prescribe it if asked too. So that leaves people one of two other choices and that's to go and purchase it from one of the shady online pharmacies that don't require a prescription or from the Local Corner Boy and either way that's dangerous. It's dangerous because there is no guaranty that the drug they receive is what the seller claims it is. This can be a dangerous medication while taking it under a doctors supervision and doubly so without any, so while you and others may find what he did to be ok, it's just one more time where he spoke without thinking of the consequences of actions.

Now it's only a matter of time before some one gets sick or dies due to taking this medication illegally, and President will use his canned response that it isn't my fault, I never told them it was ok to follow my suit.

Peace

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

@and then @the13bats  @F3SS  @third_eye @Piney @Golden Duck @JVG That just isn't true, just like anything people want that they can't obtain legally, just gives the smugglers something else they can bring into the country to sell illegally. The President holds a lot weight with many people Nation wide. When he does what he did yesterday on National TV he is endorsing the Drugs use. Now while almost all healthcare providers Nation Wide do not support the use of this Medication for either preventative or as a drug that has positive medical affects during a COVID 19 infection they will not just prescribe it if asked too. So that leaves people one of two other choices and that's to go and purchase it from one of the shady online pharmacies that don't require a prescription or from the Local Corner Boy and either way that's dangerous. It's dangerous because there is no guaranty that the drug they receive is what the seller claims it is. This can be a dangerous medication while taking it under a doctors supervision and doubly so without any, so while you and others may find what he did to be ok, it's just one more time where he spoke without thinking of the consequences of actions.

Now it's only a matter of time before some one gets sick or dies due to taking this medication illegally, and President will use his canned response that it isn't my fault, I never told them it was ok to follow my suit.

Peace

Who's to say he doesn't lupus or rheumatoid arthritis?

• Like 4

14 hours ago, the13bats said:

Coming back down to earth,

If don is really taking this, he is old, obese, etc if he god forbid has any kind of side effect serious reaction to it, it will have a house of cards effect for him since he has pushed its use

If you're lucky you might be as strong and healthy as The Don when you are 73 / 74..... 

For a man of his age and the work load he has he is in very good shape......

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

These pills are sold over the counter against Malaria. You suppose to take them before traveling to Malaria affected countries from Africa. It s an antiviral and it works well with no serious side-effects.  Of course it can have a wide range spectrum and could help against other viruses like Covid. Up to a point. It is simple like that!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, bee said:

If you're lucky you might be as strong and healthy as The Don when you are 73 / 74..... 

For a man of his age and the work load he has he is in very good shape......

He is such great shape because he plays so much Golf!!!!:D As far hard work, he has never physically worked hard in his entire life, but I do understand the mental pressure that is put on him. The sad part is by his own actions this stress is doubled and he can only blame himself for it!!! Oh wait a minute he never blames himself for anything it always someone elses fault.:yes:

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, qxcontinuum said:

These pills are sold over the counter against Malaria. You suppose to take them before traveling to Malaria affected countries from Africa. It s an antiviral and it works well with no serious side-effects.  Of course it can have a wide range spectrum and could help against other viruses like Covid. Up to a point. It is simple like that!

Where are they sold over the counter?

Peace

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

They are safe and effective when you follow the directions on the label and as directed by your health care professional.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Peace

in USA not Canada.

In the OP news clip of Trump talking about taking hydroxychloroquine (and zinc)... he also said that front line workers were using it..

The fear mongers are out trying to put people off hydroxychloroquine - obviously because it is cheap and widely available... and already 'tested' by millions and millions of people worldwide who already use it..

It's funny really... the fear is being ramped up to high heaven then..................... oh no....... something cheap and widely available can help.... THAT will never do,,, ^_^   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

He is such great shape because he plays so much Golf!!!!:D As far hard work, he has never physically worked hard in his entire life, but I do understand the mental pressure that is put on him. The sad part is by his own actions this stress is doubled and he can only blame himself for it!!! Oh wait a minute he never blames himself for anything it always someone elses fault.:yes:

Peace

well you blame him for EVERYTHING... so it kind of balances out... :hmm:

you as well re him being in good shape.... not sure if you are the same age as your President or not... but if you are as physically and mentally fit as him at 73/4 you can be grateful and thank your lucky stars...:yes:

Edited by bee
  • Confused 1