Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump reveals he's taking hydroxychloroquine

the13bats

11 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

In other words, he's got nothing. But, if he wants to keep his job....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM LIER.... 

He was being sarcastic. Really sarcastic.  Very, very, sarcastic.  Sarcastic big-league.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, 19_Kilo said:

His personal physician could easily prescribe it. HCQ has anti-parasite and immuno-suppressive properties. Your IS's reaction to bacterial or viral infection is actually what causes the uncomfortable symptoms you experience when sick. That's what anti-histamines do. HCQ by no means is a Covid killer but there's good chances that it might at least partially alleviate symptoms for some. 

It's not like Trump is saying he takes totally bogus meds like homeopathic stuff. I really don't see why all the whining here. It's not like Trump is making everyone take HCQ, or even endorsing it as a cure. 

Are you saying the President has Worms?:unsure2:

That really sucks, even I don't wish that on him. I caught one of fellows in Panama, after you take the medication to kill it you pass it. Dam thing was almost 3 inches long, scared the hell out me, I thought I was giving birth to an Alien!!!!!:w00t::P

Peace

• Haha 3

https://www.ibtimes.com/donald-trump-allies-have-stakes-hydroxychloroquine-drugmaker-sanofi-says-report-2954707

International Business Times

Trump owns Zippo, only about $1500 dollars worth in a fund.  Peanuts.   Its his friends and donors like Ken Fisher and Wilbur Ross thaty own larger stakes.

The Times argued that if hydroxychloroquine becomes an accepted treatment for COVID-19, Sanofi and several pharmaceutical companies stand to profit. And among the many shareholders who would benefit are Trump allies and executives.

Among Sanofi’s largest shareholders is Fisher Asset Management. This investment firm was founded by Ken Fisher, an American billionaire investment analyst. Fisher is also a major donor to Trump and other Republicans. Another investor in Sanofi is Invesco Ltd, the Georgia-based investment management company previously run by Wilbur Ross, the current Secretary of Commerce. Ross, however, claims he doesn't "have any involvement in the decision to explore this as a treatment.”

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, 19_Kilo said:

Gross. But that's just one of the many types of parasitic infections out there. A virus is basically a parasite too, albeit an extreme type since it has its own DNA capable of hijacking the host's cells and thus using them to further promulgate their disease. Given this, it stands to reason that HCQ might be at least mildly effective in lessening symptom for some Covid victims. Maybe not. We're all different. I use Kratom nightly as an analgesic and anti anxiety agent and I swear by it. It helped me get off VA sleeping meds. Yet some claim Kratom is useless. 

I can relate to problems sleeping, I had PTSD since 1999 and a night doesn't go by that I can sleep through the night, I may try that, it can't hurt.

Peace

• Like 3

1 hour ago, and then said:

An Den? An What?  It was approved for medical use in the U.S. in 1955.  Probably one of the cheapest drugs on the planet.

Comes from China then?

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Comes from China then?

India, if I'm not mistaken, or at least it used to be the last time I looked. 

~

• Like 2

If one reads the statement by the President's physician carefully, it's apparent that it doesn't actually say that Mr. Trump is taking hydroxychlorquine. It says that Mr. Trump and Dr. Conley concluded that: 'the potential benefit from the treatment outweighed the relative risks.' We are left to assume, if we will, that this means Mr. Trump is taking the drug. It could  also simply mean that they agreed in the conclusion, in an abstract, general way, that hydroxychloroquine is a worthwhile treatment. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

54 minutes ago, 19_Kilo said:

Make sure you try the Red Kratom. Sometimes called Red Bali. There are three different strains of Kratom.  The green and white are basically stimulants. People use them as they would caffeine.  But the Red is known for sedative and even opiate like qualities. Also helps with sleep and pain relief. Get the loose stuff, looks like ground up tea l leaves and can be mixed with water or any liquid. By itself the taste is sorta nasty but some like it. I make mine into a tea with honey and lemon. Do some research on it before you try. Buy a sample pack for around $20 at first to see if it works for you before spending more money on larger portions.

Great document on it called "A Leaf of Faith." Used to be on Netflix,  still might be.

Bad news is it works so well, it's only a matter of time before the government makes it illegal. Already is in a few states,

Let me know If you have any questions. I've been taking it for a couple years.

Peace.

Thanks for the information, I will go to a Natural Medicine store locally where me and my wife get other Natural preparations. I will let you know how it turns out, but one thing I am certain of it will cost a lot less here than in the US. Thanks again I appreciate you taking the time to give me a heads up about this.

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, bison said:

If one reads the statement by the President's physician carefully, it's apparent that it doesn't actually say that Mr. Trump is taking hydroxychlorquine

Also, if one carefully ignores the President's own words spoken at today's news conference, it's not apparent he actually said "I'm taking hydroxychloroquine".

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Also, if one carefully ignores the President's own words spoken at today's news conference, it's not apparent he actually said "I'm taking hydroxychloroquine".

:w00t::w00t::w00t::td::no: I mean OMG I bet your taking it too!!:yes:

☮✌ Peace and good luck with that.

5 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

:w00t::w00t::w00t::td::no: I mean OMG I bet your taking it too!!:yes:

I'm not...but I'm sure we'd all agree that Joe Biden needs to get himself on the stuff and quick!

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

But can you believe what he says? A few weeks ago I challenged something And Then said as contradicting what President Trump had said. His reply was:

Three years in, listening to Trump stumble through pressers and we're still shocked that he has to recant things at times?...The important detail is what he DOES, not what he says.

So maybe he isn't taking it.

Just sayin'.

:D

Edited by Peter B
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Peter B said:

Could be.

But given reports of several attempts to place infected individuals near Trump, taking a preventative/therapeutic makes sense.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Could be.

But given reports of several attempts to place infected individuals near Trump, taking a preventative/therapeutic makes sense.

Another dastardly plot.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, 19_Kilo said:

How do you come to the opinion "he's got nothing."?

Circle talk with nothing said. 

49 minutes ago, Peter B said:

But can you believe what he says? A few weeks ago I challenged something And Then said as contradicting what President Trump had said. His reply was:

Just sayin'.

:D

fark_5k8HdPbv-2DTpu6uEPcCsmKh6t4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Circle talk with nothing said. 

Actually its a circle jerk with only males intendance.

5 minutes ago, acidhead said:

20200518_160719.jpg

Dude he looks like he is getting ready to catch a fly, you see according to Newtons Third Law of Motion, For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. So since President Trump is one of the biggest wind bags that has ever existed. Every time he busts loose with that Hugh blast of hot air, he must equally suck back in just as much. So flies had better watch out if President trump is speaking.:D

Peace:whistle:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

Another dastardly plot.

yeah I'm sure none of his enemies want's him to get '''it'''... and wouldn't dream of helping the process....:ph34r:

[/sarcasm]

his detractors have gone passed the frothing at the mouth stage and are now in murderous zombie mode...

^_^

• Confused 2

Oh gawd... now he has said he's taking hydroxychloroquine ... they will be hoping (and trying) even more that he gets it....

:hmm:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, bee said:

yeah I'm sure none of his enemies want's him to get '''it'''... and wouldn't dream of helping the process....:ph34r:

[/sarcasm]

his detractors have gone passed the frothing at the mouth stage and are now in murderous zombie mode...

^_^

It sounds like a story line from 'Allo 'Allo!

You'd get more bang for getting an independent organisation ala GetUp! to encourage voter turnout.

Hell, Biden could even try "Vote! Exercise your god given right! If you don't somebody else will choose for you.  You may, or may not, get me!"

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, and then said:

Citation?  Link?

You mean you didnt him him pushing it?

Lazy, Its all over the net go do your own research.

• Like 1