Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
the13bats

Trump reveals he's taking hydroxychloroquine

109 posts in this topic

Manwon Lender
3 hours ago, bee said:

what would you prefer.... a  drug that has been used / tested by millions for many years for malaria, lupus and arthritis - or a vaccine cobbled together in a dangerously short time( that might have something else slipped into it like a nano chip... ?)....:ph34r:

in other words caution is more advised for the vaccine than for hydroxychloroquine..

also no one is talking about making hydroxychloroquine mandatory but the same can't be said for the vaccine..

I would prefer a drug that has been clinically tested and shown to be affective against COVID 19, which this drug hasn't. As far as any of this go's I would take the advise of Doctor over that of President Trump, and to the Vaccine it is being designed for the treatment of COVID 19. My fellow Americans are placing themselves at risk to test these Vaccines, so when taking everything into serious consideration on one hand we have Trumps word :td: and other hand we have Epidemiologists and Virologists :tu:

So you do what you want, and I hope your decision keeps you health.

Peace

• Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
2 hours ago, bee said:

I've heard about the concerns of people who have been taking hydroxychloroquine for years.. worried that they won't be able to get it for their needs.. but the answer to that is pretty simple and straight forward... increase production to meet the increased demand...

yes -  h  y  d  r  o  x  y  c  h  l  o  r  o  q  u  i  n  e - is a bit of a mouthful but I learned to spell the word on another thread :) 

There are tests going on all over the world... lots of them... I've just been looking for a link on another thread that listed them and all the dates but I can't find the one I want.. 

I doubt that Trump will suffer any side affects but if he does I would expect him to tell people...in much the same way he told the Media / world that he was taking it with zinc...

he also said that Front Line Workers were taking it but that bit isn't being followed up...

President Trump - Opens Mouth - out comes Lies, Misinformation, Nasty comments, inaccurate statements, Complete Nonsense, and Bad Breath!!!!:td::angry:;)

What more can be said!!!!!!!!!

Peace Bee

• Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, bee said:

Seeing the spiteful mocking posts in this thread is like being on a Nasty Children's Forum... :rolleyes: 

https://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/good+shape.html

Actually seeing the posts supporting President Trump reminds me of the Time I went with friend to visit his Grandmother in a home for those suffering for Dementia. Its a very sad state of affairs when people can no longer separate fact from fiction, day from night, along with the loss of Bladder and Bowel control, and  more and more I smell feces and urine when certain people post to these threads. All I can say is its very sad, and please you know who you are:yes: change your Diaper!!!!:yes:

I am sure that we can agree that some people do need to change their Diapers Bee.

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 1

the13bats
48 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

and Bad Breath!!!!:td::angry:;)

You know, he always looked to me like one of those people we all know one that you just dont wanna have to talk to because they always have that weird gross bad breath that puffs out and attacks you, a stench kinda like old bologna mixed with bus exhaust  :w00t:

bee
9 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

More emotive language and fear mongering.

Where you urge caution I would encourage advice from a medical practioner.

No one has saud for the flu vaccine to be mandatory.  You made that up, alongwith the nanochip 

It's not my fault you can't see the logic and reasonableness of what I sad.... :P

Under normal circumstances vaccines can take a long time to perfect and trial - maybe years...

And although it's not common knowledge yet about nanochips - it's a real thing...

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/human-rights/nanochips-and-smart-dust-dangerous-new-face-of-human-microchipping-agenda/

In comparison hydroxychloroquine is by far the safer bet... if one had to choose..

I don't need to ask a Medical Practitioner to know that...

Golden Duck
9 minutes ago, bee said:

It's not my fault you can't see the logic and reasonableness of what I sad.... :P

Under normal circumstances vaccines can take a long time to perfect and trial - maybe years...

And although it's not common knowledge yet about nanochips - it's a real thing...

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/human-rights/nanochips-and-smart-dust-dangerous-new-face-of-human-microchipping-agenda/

In comparison hydroxychloroquine is by far the safer bet... if one had to choose..

I don't need to ask a Medical Practitioner to know that.

No doubt your logic and reasonableness is transparent.  If get a flu vaccine and you don't get the flu - maybe you wouldn't have got it.  If Trump doesn't get COVID-19 - no doubt HCQ works.  So transparent it's not even visible.

The seasonal flu vaccine works.  Flu vaccinations have been available for decades, and been used by millions.

Nexus Magazine is not really a good source of anything useful.

bee
13 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

No doubt your logic and reasonableness is transparent.  If get a flu vaccine and you don't get the flu - maybe you wouldn't have got it.  If Trump doesn't get COVID-19 - no doubt HCQ works.  So transparent it's not even visible.

that's right... it isn't an exact science..

The seasonal flu vaccine works.  Flu vaccinations have been available for decades, and been used by millions.

that's kind of true.. as long as it's the flu they have anticipated beforehand and put in the vaccine... and yes it's used by millions and for some of those millions it is important (like a friend of mine who has emphysema..) but for lot's of others it probably isn't so important but as long as it's a voluntary take up that's ok.. 

Nexus Magazine is not really a good source of anything useful.

well that's your opinion and it's 'horses for courses'....

try this instead then... for general info about the use of nanotechnology in vaccines..

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S181808761400035X

RAyMO

Hydroxychloroquine does not cure Covid-19, say drug trial chiefs

Hydroxychloroquine does not work against Covid-19 and should not be given to any more hospital patients around the world, say the leaders of the biggest and best-designed trial of the drug, which experts will hope finally settle the question.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/05/hydroxychloroquine-does-not-cure-covid-19-say-drug-trial-chiefs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

GlitterRose
On 5/18/2020 at 3:41 PM, Hankenhunter said:

He's lying. Why would a doctor prescribe it if he has no symptoms. It's not a preventative. That or he's being prescribed Flintstone vitamins.

Ha! That's it! 

They're giving him Flintstone vitamins and just telling him it's hydroxychloroquine, because they can't talk him out of trying to take it. 

• Like 3