Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The odds of intelligent life emerging ?

3 hours ago, Harte said:

Only a pompous, egotistical moron would use the phrase "I know you know not of it..." - as if you're Lord Byron or someone.

Harte

I edited out my statement because I do not wish to lower myself to your level or anyone else that back. you on this forum.   Say what you like, I won't see it because this place is going to the trash.

Edited by Dustyrose33

1 minute ago, Dustyrose33 said:

I was letting the poster know that I understood.   Only a pompous ass moron as yourself would not know that.  Just shows you're worse than moronic.

Harte, moronic? My dear sir, his very title lauded upon him by some of the most ascended of ascended masters decries otherwise.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Dustyrose33 said:

I edited out my statement because I do not wish to lower myself to your level or anyone else that back. you on this forum.

Fie on you, you ronyon.

We know you know not of it.

Harte

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Harte said:

Do you know that for sure? Maybe if you don't, you can float.

Harte

You have to believe not in it and be not unskeptical or work it will not.

Harte

Edited by Harte
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Harte, moronic? My dear sir, his very title lauded upon him by some of the most ascended of ascended masters decries otherwise.

baby-yoda-memes.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

5A163CA7-E4DD-4C79-BFAC-D5C89D3696FB.jpeg.30af77874ff2440bde59707c07e5ec22.jpeg

You lost weight Hats! 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Dustyrose33 said:

I edited out my statement because I do not wish to lower myself to your level or anyone else that back. you on this forum.   Say what you like, I won't see it because this place is going to the trash.

Depends on how you want to look at. You have those who want to discuss and those who aggressively refuse to discuss. So, yeah, people problems.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dustyrose33 said:

You said that anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot. What level do you think you are?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 5/28/2020 at 7:24 PM, Dustyrose33 said:

Ok, I'm going am going out on a limb here but am going to tell you.  I know I'll get eye rolls and skepticism but so be it.   Millions of all walks of life praion.ctice it every day and it's taught in over two dozen countries around the world.   It's called focal meditation.   I took the course many years ago.   No hocus-pocus, no hoax, no fakery.   It is what the other person ( I proved to him what was actually going on)  I told  you about to contact subconscious thoughtforms used also.   Very powerful, very true, very real.

Silva didn't invent anything. Shaman practiced it for thousands of years and even Aleister Crowley figured it out and practiced it and he was a bumbler.

Your talking to a creation of your own mind. 

Edited by Piney
Where's the red paint?
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Silva didn't invent nothing. Shaman practiced it for thousands of years and even Aleister Crowley figured it out and practiced it and he was a bumbler.

I think we've had a few discussions about it as well. It's not a new topic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Dustyrose33 said:

I don't care if you are confused.   Only an idiot would say we're alone.

yet again I'll attempt to get an answer from you as to why you are here trying to argue your beliefs (or what you say is fact) with a bunch of closed-minded skeptical idiots?

If you're trying to get others to believe then you're really doing crap so far= just my opinion of course;)

• Haha 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

I think we've had a few discussions about it as well. It's not a new topic.

We're both in the wrong business.

Instead of you manhandling metals and me busting my ass with wood we should set up a Chaos Majick course in the mountains. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Piney said:

We're both in the wrong business.

Instead of you manhandling metals and me busting my ass with wood we should set up a Chaos Majick course in the mountains. 

Wouldn't be much to teach in regards to chaos magick. If you believe it works, it works. That's chaos magick in a nutshell. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Wouldn't be much to teach in regards to chaos magick. If you believe it works, it works. That's chaos magick in a nutshell. 

That's all magic in a nutshell. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

That's all magic in a nutshell. 

Pretty much and people choose to over complicate it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

What’s wrong Dusty? Why all the “sad” reactions?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Depends on how you want to look at. You have those who want to discuss and those who aggressively refuse to discuss. So, yeah, people problems.

Oscar.JPG.0ab5e7c244e3360a84b96f1a4c3875c8.JPG

Harte

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Piney said:

Silva didn't invent anything. Shaman practiced it for thousands of years and even Aleister Crowley figured it out and practiced it and he was a bumbler.

My Personal Ascended Master©, Bool Krappi, says he'd like a word with you.

Harte

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Harte said:

My Personal Ascended Master©, Bool Krappi, says he'd like a word with you.

Harte

I'm well protected by the Past Masters'TM  Atlantean COPYRIGHT 1979 Rupert -Hormel  Special Forces. :o

b02ba0112058fdbc75cdc7800d6969cd.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPTNt3LwwoT1MVoDeIL7m

This is the 'alien intelligence' or ascended masters, what the hell ever. That crackpot crowley was supposedly in contact with. Honestly it looks like a deformed version of him, maybe the big head is a reflection of his ego.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, XenoFish said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPTNt3LwwoT1MVoDeIL7m

This is the 'alien intelligence' or ascended masters, what the hell ever. That crackpot crowley was supposedly in contact with. Honestly it looks like a deformed version of him, maybe the big head is a reflection of his ego.

I think he created a "snail" ("low ball" subconscious thought form) and exaggerated about it, like he did everything else. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think he created a "snail" ("low ball" subconscious thought form) and exaggerated about it, like he did everything else. 

Western occultism sucks. It's just religion in a party dress. I think the only occultist who was legit is probably Austin Osman Spare, even though he was a little 'off'. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Western occultism sucks. It's just religion in a party dress. I think the only occultist who was legit is probably Austin Osman Spare, even though he was a little 'off'. 

He took out all the bells, whistles and useless actions. He made majick personal. I like him. 

• Like 1

Just now, Piney said:

He took out all the bells, whistles and useless actions. He made majick personal. I like him. 

Sigils, the language of the subconscious. Not much different than the written word. Art and magick are one and the same. Cave drawings are basically pictograms.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1