Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

covid19 triumph for trump

the13bats

4 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

You mentioning Pelosi in China Town is what triggered the comment about her.  She is old and senile and should have retired 10 years ago.  I don't like Trump either but I don't think we have had a president we could really blame for any decisions since Nixon and he got taken out because he didn't play the same game.  He was as crooked as any of them, but he cut the puppet strings as soon as he got in office and I think most of the decisions he got blamed or credited for were his.   The speculation about Pelosi's trip to Afghanistan was crazy, and linking it to going to China Town right afterwards made it possible to blame her for the virus.  I have no idea whether she actually had a "secret" trip or not, it makes no sense that any goober on the internet would know about anything that is truly secret.  But the fact that she is being talked about in that way makes me think someone thinks we need to be thinking about her (you know good old advertising).  Is she running for another term this year?

I agree with your dad.

No. That was buzz not me....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kenemet said:

Our central government isn't controlling or directing anything.

Perhaps that's a result of 3 years of states screaming and creating obstacles to every directive he tried to impose on a national level?  There's a price for hateful, stupid behavior and we're seeing it now.  I don't even take people seriously who say that the states would take direction from his administration on ANYTHING.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, the13bats said:

No. That was buzz not me....

Oh, sorry.  I was responding to your post.  Maybe I missed the lines between a quote and what you said.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Hindsight is a rather poor measuring stick reserved for the intellectually dishonest.

OUTSTANDING  :tu:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, and then said:

The insults usually are masked as jokes but more and more they've become nasty, toxic.  A mind that lives in that mode is a troubled mind.

Correct my mind is troubled, troubled by being at the mercy of trump and his epic fail at covid19 response among other things,

I cant speak for the countless masses who see trump as a joke but as for me, I do not have any "nasty" ( dons fav go to rejoinder) or toxic intentions i try to deal with the horrors of trump thru wry silly humor, like hawkeye in mash dealt with the war, but im not that witty he had better writers. So i guess its correct i mask insults i wish he didnt hand me in failed attempts at humor.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, and then said:

You summed up Trump's communication issue.  He's got an odd way of explaining things and when you add to that a media that parses every word like a zealous prosecuting attorney, you get the venom these guys love to wallow in.  It's actually an unhealthy place to live but they are having a ball with it.

You are correct but add to his poor way of communicating and explaining things all his very real blunders, misinformation, blame games etc which if he was still just playing game show host no one would care but potus has a high standard so sure a guy like trump gives the media a hell of a lot of ammo to use against, ive heard it before trumps mouth is his worse enemy, that and his ego.

Like he says "lamestreammedia"

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Oh, sorry.  I was responding to your post.  Maybe I missed the lines between a quote and what you said.

Its all good,  didnt want buzz to feel left out.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, and then said:

There's a price for hateful, stupid behavior and we're seeing it now

correct, his hateful stupid behavior has cost a huge price in lost lives due to his failure in covid19 response, very sad.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I do not have any "nasty" ( dons fav go to rejoinder) or toxic intentions i try to deal with the horrors of trump thru wry silly humor, like hawkeye in mash dealt with the war, but im not that witty he had better writers

Maybe you should stop trying. You don't add many facts to the conversations except your bitterness and hatred of Trump. Some people do try to add context to their rantings at least. 

Edited by Michelle
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Maybe you should stop trying. You don't add many facts to the conversations except your bitterness and hatred of Trump. Some people do try to add context to their rantings at least. 

Thank you, Great idea for political threads i didnt start, which in fact i should avoid all together, however i started this thread so if a thin skinned trump worshipper doesnt like what i spew they sure do not have to subject themselves to my free and open to all opinions threads,

And while i know its a go to for trumpettes to cry "hate" if someone doesnt worship don, but no, i dont hate him i just think hes not a good potus, try not to hate me for my opinions i respect yours.

Im lost on the context and ratings stuff you said.

Edited by the13bats
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Thank you, Great idea for political threads i didnt start, which in fact i should avoid all together, however i started this thread so if a thin skinned trump worshipper doesnt like what i spew they sure do not have to subject themselves to my free and open to all opinion threads,

And while i know its a go to for trumpettes to cry "hate" if someone doesnt worship don, but no, i dont hate him i just think hes not a good potus, try not to hate me for my opinions i respect yours.

Im lost on the context and ratings stuff you said.

Nice try...I'm not a Trump supporter per se. Although, I do enjoy stimulating conversation with actual facts and not strictly bloviating.

Typical, for anti-Trumpers to accuse someone of being a trumpette for requesting facts to back up their accusations. Anyone who doesn't agree with them is written off as such.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

The US has 5 to 6 times the number of citizens of the UK, yet only x 2.2 the deaths.

He is doing a good job, as always Trump is excelling. He is strong, he makes all the correct decisions, and he gets things done. Trump for President again!!!

You don't have to be fast to get away from a hungry tiger, just a little faster than the guy behind you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, stevewinn said:

'd have thought in the US people could purchase their own test kits. Why didnt people buy their own kit.? 

Not available, and not exactly like a home pregnancy test, it has to be sent to a lab to analyze.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You are correct but add to his poor way of communicating and explaining things all his very real blunders, misinformation, blame games etc which if he was still just playing game show host no one would care but potus has a high standard so sure a guy like trump gives the media a hell of a lot of ammo to use against, ive heard it before trumps mouth is his worse enemy, that and his ego.

Like he says "lamestreammedia"

That might make sense IF every word he said wasn't intentionally cast as stupid or evil.  Half the country understands him just fine and can get a chuckle out of his word salads but you guys are obsessed to the point of mania and it hurts no one but YOU.  The rest of us got bored with the fainting couch sisters a LONG time ago.  But hey, whatever gets you through the day.

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Hindsight is a rather poor measuring stick reserved for the intellectually dishonest.

Reviewing and analyzing past performance is a way to improve future performance and avoid making the same mistakes.

• Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, the13bats said:

correct, his hateful stupid behavior has cost a huge price in lost lives due to his failure in covid19 response, very sad.

It will be interesting to see what judgment the rest of the country makes in November.  You should probably stay close to the fainting couch and keep your smelling salts handy :tu:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

That is the way all the old ones are and most of the new ones. (congress & senators)  It never matters what party they claim to represent, it matters who owns them and who owns the party leaders.

Fortunately times have not gotten bad enough yet for major corporations to furlough their Congresspeople.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

It will be interesting to see what judgment the rest of the country makes in November.  You should probably stay close to the fainting couch and keep your smelling salts handy :tu:

Why? I still give don a 65 to 70% chance of winning 2020, oh, are you saying he will loose, then i just might be shocked, but as weird as it will sound ive never passed out in my life,

For fun I started a % of winning thread you might enjoy it.

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

Reviewing and analyzing past performance is a way to improve future performance and avoid making the same mistakes.

Which improvements tend to require honesty for any to occur.  The point is that the group who hate the man are just kidding themselves that they don't hate him.  I can understand why they're loathe to admit to it.  They want to deny such base instincts and act like the venom they spew is purely logical and well founded.  If that were so then half the nation wouldn't be diametrically opposed to them, yet, here we are. 

I think the next win for the Orange Man may well be an economy on the move and rapidly improving in every state that tries to reopen while the citizens in the others continue to suffer and come closer to rebellion against their governors.  That isn't going to be  helpful come November.  But hey, Orange Man Bad! is just so appealing to that rational group of uber-intelligent Lefties ;) 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, and then said:

That might make sense IF every word he said wasn't intentionally cast as stupid or evil.  Half the country understands him just fine and can get a chuckle out of his word salads but you guys are obsessed to the point of mania and it hurts no one but YOU.  The rest of us got bored with the fainting couch sisters a LONG time ago.  But hey, whatever gets you through the day.

I do not cast the stupid things trump says he casts the stupity all on his own

Some folks are good with sub standard low end babbling word salads that require white house translators and correctors, then some would rather have a potus up to the task who can express himself in an tangible intellectual manner, not something that his worshippers chuckle at and the rest of the world laughs at.

6 hours ago, stevewinn said:

The lessons will be learnt. its time to bring home and invest in critical industries. Trump tried this three years ago and got shouted down, Trumps starting a trade war was the war cry from the globalists, how we wished some pharma companies and PPE manufactures had returned with the ability to help in this covid crisis.

You are thinking we should abandon capitalism for government control of industries?

You are the same people who filled up Walmart or whatever the British equivalent is and watched local industries die because you didn't want to pay a higher price.

People have been talking about this problem for at least 20 years.   If you are looking for someone to blame for the mess we are in today, look in the mirror and think of all the money you saved buying cheap overseas junk at a big box store. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Nice try...I'm not a Trump supporter per se. Although, I do enjoy stimulating conversation with actual facts and not strictly bloviating.

Typical, for anti-Trumpers to accuse someone of being a trumpette for requesting facts to back up their accusations. Anyone who doesn't agree with them is written off as such.

Sorry, you presented yourself like a trump worshipper, Right i guess, like anyone who doesnt worship trump is called a hater,

Edited by the13bats

10 minutes ago, and then said:

Which improvements tend to require honesty for any to occur. 

Yes, you are frighteningly correct.   If a sports team looks at game films, they can improve and it shows on the scoreboard.  For our government, run by either side, all they have to do is hide the past and tell a better story of the future.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Michelle said:

Wow, Michelle... Did you perhaps stop to think about the irony of your posting?

Here let me give you a hint - YOU didn't add any context to that pure ad hominem handwave.  Nor in the post that followed...

So, have some context:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52733220
"Trump says US topping world virus cases is 'badge of honour'"

Wear that badge with honour, trumpeters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

Wow, Michelle... Did you perhaps stop to think about the irony of your posting?

Sometimes responding to a post doesn't justify links. He said nothing to refute. If you look through my posts, I often merely provide links without any commentary at all.

• Confused 1