Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

covid19 triumph for trump

the13bats

34 minutes ago, the13bats said:

If you work around others do you have the respect to wear a mask?

I havent demanded anything of anyone, well maybe a little, but i am not a selfish selfcentered arrogant ass who wants to even consider that i caused a persons death so i do mask up and carry spray alcohol with me,

Aside from when i do a guest club show which likey will not happen 2020 we are home bodies, i do not ask others to stay home for me, for some going back to work is half the battle, some customers might not show up at the businesses, several around here are gone for good, its sad.

A person has a right to wave their fists until they hit me, 3 times so far i have had dolts like i described about get in my space, infringe on my rights at least in my mind and i told them their opinion, all 3 times i sure was happy they grumbled but took that opinion.

Wearing one is required. Less than half the customers do. People aren't required by law to get a flu shot, either. Tens of thousands die who didn't, every year. Unless required to by law, the same's going to happen with this virus and Americans can't be compelled to wear masks and not congregate in perpetuity. As with every other avoidable communicable disease, it will be up to the individual, not Big Brother. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Wearing one is required. Less than half the customers do. People aren't required by law to get a flu shot, either. Tens of thousands die who didn't, every year. Unless required to by law, the same's going to happen with this virus and Americans can't be compelled to wear masks and not congregate in perpetuity. As with every other avoidable communicable disease, it will be up to the individual, not Big Brother. 

Hum. Head scratcher, seems and you know im not politically savvy that people elect "big brother" and i see protests about "stay at home" etc being far more political party motivated than con' rights, i read somewhere that in general rep want things open , back to normal, so what if it kills  more people dems they want things to open things slower economy can just suffer, im neither side so both side can hate me equally,

I find many Americans spoiled, we like the seat warmers in our cars, lighted vanity mirrors, well my car doesnt have those its a 1969,

To the biggest part covid safety and consideration to others is a persons not big brothers choice,  i make mine, im good with it.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

The difference between not getting a Flu shot and suffering death from the Flu is a personal choice that only effects that person. Wearing a mask doesn't protect the wearer, it protects others who the wearer may come in close contact with. So there is really no way to compare the issues, and people not wearing masks are a danger to others if they are sick or even if the symptoms of the virus have shown up yet. So I personally think that there is need for a law, that is enforced by the Police where people not complying are ticketed and fined, at least that would be a good start. JIMO

Peace

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

So I personally think that there is need for a law, that is enforced by the Police where people not complying are ticketed and fined, at least that would be a good start. JIMO

And thats where the spoiled people start crying about their rights and big brother, its a bit odd to me i grew up with what i guess was askew thinking that America was this place where people cared about each other, my brothers keeper idea, send us your tried, hungry, etc blah blah blah bs then i see things as simple as wear a damn mask in public to protect others butt hurt some to the point of near irrational insanity, of course what can i really expect when the potus wont wear a mask himself just to set an example if nothing else, monkey see monkey do, its a bit like rats on a sinking ship, sink if you want, im fine with being one of the rats that jumps off,

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

The difference between not getting a Flu shot and suffering death from the Flu is a personal choice that only effects that person. Wearing a mask doesn't protect the wearer, it protects others who the wearer may come in close contact with. So there is really no way to compare the issues, and people not wearing masks are a danger to others if they are sick or even if the symptoms of the virus have shown up yet. So I personally think that there is need for a law, that is enforced by the Police where people not complying are ticketed and fined, at least that would be a good start. JIMO

Peace

Why just for this disease? If an effective vaccine is developed and widely available, it will be no more a threat than flu, conversely, just as much a threat. We can't shut down society every time a new bug comes out of China, civilization  will collapse. It's quite a conundrum. The fact is, China dropped the ball and by the time most the of the leaders of the world got a grip on it, it was far too late. 

51 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Why just for this disease? If an effective vaccine is developed and widely available, it will be no more a threat than flu, conversely, just as much a threat. We can't shut down society every time a new bug comes out of China, civilization  will collapse. It's quite a conundrum. The fact is, China dropped the ball and by the time most the of the leaders of the world got a grip on it, it was far too late. 

My comments had nothing to do with shutting society down, they reflected the purpose of wearing a mask and nothing else. So I don't understand where your comments above came from, or do you think the issues of wearing a mask will cause the problems you have outlined above?

Paece

36 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

My comments had nothing to do with shutting society down, they reflected the purpose of wearing a mask and nothing else. So I don't understand where your comments above came from, or do you think the issues of wearing a mask will cause the problems you have outlined above?

Paece

I have no intention of wearing one for the rest of my life, the government be damned. Yes it is problem when it becomes a symbol of oppression, which some dictatorial governors have caused it to be. Trump, not wearing one, has become the symbol of the life we want back; Biden and his wife wearing theirs, cowering in their basement, is the antithesis of that. 

“We don’t want people to die, please wear masks and keep a safe distance”

”HELP HELP I’M BEING OPPRESSED!!.”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

I have no intention of wearing one for the rest of my life, the government be damned. Yes it is problem when it becomes a symbol of oppression, which some dictatorial governors have caused it to be. Trump, not wearing one, has become the symbol of the life we want back; Biden and his wife wearing theirs, cowering in their basement, is the antithesis of that. 

Wearing one for the rest of lives has not been suggested by anyone. Actually it is problem right now concerning the community spread of this Virus, and how it affects others who chose to disregard  the safety of others around them. Now that is not only selfish and it is also irresponsible what Trump or Biden do has not effect upon the average American Citizen. If they become ill the chances of a serious problem occurring are not the same as other Americans, because of the Special Medical care they will receive. However, the average American still can't even get tested if they need to be and they not will receive the same level of life saving medical care as either one of the Political Candidates you have mentioned. Trump not wearing a mask is reckless not a symbol of anything positive at this time. In fact it shows his lack of concern, and only supports his misunderstanding of the true purpose of why it is important at this time to do so. As for Biden and wife, their use of masks doesn't make their actions foolish at all, it supports the recommendation of the Medical Community, but they are still idiots just Trump, but for different reasons.

This is a topic that we will never agree upon, for you it's Politically motivated as you have shown by your comments, for me it isn't because I will not vote in the coming election due my feelings concern these candidates. I didn't vote in the last election for the first time in my life for the same reason, and I am a ardent Republican, I don't play follow the leader and vote for the better of two equal evil individuals. My only concern is for America and her people and if either one of these people are in office the effects will be the same, Bad.

Peace

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Dude you a wet dream that doesn't dry up,:yes: your commentary, your foolish attacks, and your fear of reality are Gothic. I have lived much more than you every Will ever live if you make it to 120. I have also supported America beyond your ability to even comprehend. What have done for America besides you obvious ability to follow your Political Views Blindly? Go back to the religious section of this forum it suits you, because their your back in you comfort zone where your words hold some form of meaning.:D Here your just child throwing temper tantrum because others refuse agree with your one sided beliefs and your ad hominem attacks which are weak as you entire belief system. :tu:  Mister Walker is waiting for you, and doesn't mind being your punching bag, so you better get back there where you belong.:yes:

Peace

"Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."

"Never go outside the expertise of your people."

"Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."

"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."

"A good tactic is one your people enjoy."

"A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."

"Keep the pressure on."

"The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."

"The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."

"If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside."

"The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."

"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

Saul Alinsky.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

"Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."

"Never go outside the expertise of your people."

"Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."

"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."

"A good tactic is one your people enjoy."

"A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."

"Keep the pressure on."

"The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."

"The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."

"If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside."

"The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."

"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

Saul Alinsky.

The Words of the most Famous General that ever existed!!!

Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win.”

“It is the rule in war, if our forces are ten to the enemy's one, to surround him; if five to one, to attack him; if twice as numerous, to divide our army into two.”

“There are roads which must not be followed, armies which must be not attacked, towns which must not be besieged, positions which must not be contested, commands of the sovereign which must not be obeyed.

“A clever general, therefore, avoids an army when its spirit is keen, but attacks it when it is sluggish and inclined to return.”

“To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.

“Water shapes its course according to the nature of the ground over which it flows; the soldier works out his victory in relation to the foe whom he is facing.”

“To fight and conquer one hundred times is not the perfection of attainment, for the supreme art is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”

Peace

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

The Words of the most Famous General that ever existed!!!

Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win.”

“It is the rule in war, if our forces are ten to the enemy's one, to surround him; if five to one, to attack him; if twice as numerous, to divide our army into two.”

“There are roads which must not be followed, armies which must be not attacked, towns which must not be besieged, positions which must not be contested, commands of the sovereign which must not be obeyed.

“A clever general, therefore, avoids an army when its spirit is keen, but attacks it when it is sluggish and inclined to return.”

“To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.

“Water shapes its course according to the nature of the ground over which it flows; the soldier works out his victory in relation to the foe whom he is facing.”

“To fight and conquer one hundred times is not the perfection of attainment, for the supreme art is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”

Peace

Ahh.. Sun Tzu. 

Who - of course - never existed. 

25 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Ahh.. Sun Tzu. 

Who - of course - never existed. 

Yes your wisdom precedes you, but in fact there is more proof today than ever before that he did exist, but as usual  you offer only words with no factual material to back them up.:D  But back on topic it some great reading, I have read the Art of War more than once, it was required during some of my Military Education.

Oh and by the way, you know what they say about opinions!!!!!!!!:D

Peace

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yes your wisdom precedes you, but in fact there is more proof today than ever before that he did exist, but as usual  you offer only words with no factual material to back them up.:D  But back on topic it some great reading, I have read the Art of War more than once, it was required during some of my Military Education.

Oh and by the way, you know what they say about opinions!!!!!!!!:D

Peace

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Tzu#Historicity

• Thanks 1

Yaay opinions and conjecture! That's all well and good, but time after time we hear that they are fudging the numbers, and why wouldn't they more money for saying it's a covid death? So we know the media, cdc, hospitals, politicians; and well everyone else is lying for money and control on an unprecedented scale. So what good is opinion of a made up story.. Who benefits and whose involved? Gates has a patent on the virus, and soros owns the lab in China where it was released; and no it wasn't a coincidence, no more than the first case of lymes disease appearing just off the island where we develop viruses to be carried by ticks for warfare. Oh and that story that was swept under the rug about that Harvard virology professor getting caught working with the Chinese military on the virus, but you still believe trump is to blame, you need to open your eyes. Your first clue should have been when 90% of the media started saying the same drivel over and over. Two trump hating globalists who just happen to be involved and oh by the way really want to put rfid chips or make you carry papers or both?! Right and Trump is the nazi. At first I hated everything he said, and then I realized he's just trolling them and look how well it works. Luckily, seeing the constant bombardment from the leftist MK ultra media, wackjob hollywood pedophiles, elitist *******s, and corruption in the cia and fbi has actually created a large population of people who are smart enough to realize that reality is the opposite of what they want you to think. I believe what we are seeing are the death throes of the two party monopoly and the scum bags who've made billions of of being a corrupt politician. You really think Joe Biden has anything other than little girls in his interests, you need to slap yourself. 50 years in office, he can't remember where he is but he's gonna save you from that bad orange man! Meanwhile they are open about pushing to abolish the second amendment, as the platforms that they control continue to negate the first amendment by censoring any idea other than what they want you to think! The libs claim to be all for people, but they want to control you completely, and they want to stop you from ever being able to do anything about it. The worst part is, they are going to do it with the help of the morons who bought the lie. So on CNN you see a massive Lib rally zoomed in all close (it's 20 people=) then they cut to a trump rally with thousands of people, minimize it however they can, do some name calling, wash rinse, repeat. Trump was already going to win, it's no coincidence this BS pandemic happened when it did. Look how hard they are trying to force mail in voting so they can cheat, just like they keep trying to get illegal aliens, convicts, and children to vote. Anything to desperately regain the ability to make crooked deals like Burisma in Ukraine. Don't worry about a billionaire that became a politician, worry about a politician who became a billionaire; especially when that politician is in bed with a global ring of evil pedophiles..

4 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Thanks that only proves my point, it clearly does say that while skeptics of his existence have postulated theories. It appears that all evidence assembled suggests he did exist. Son Bin another General that was famous later in the Chinese historic period claims he was descended from Sun Tzu. He also wrote his own version of the Art of War, which some suspect may have been written from parts of SunTzu  Art of War. So I suppose there is proof in either direction and only time may settle this once and for all.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Bin

Peace and thanks for the link.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Thanks that only proves my point, it clearly does say that while skeptics of his existence have postulated theories. It appears that all evidence assembled suggests he did exist. Son Bin another General that was famous later in the Chinese historic period claims he was descended from Sun Tzu. He also wrote his own version of the Art of War, which some suspect may have been written from parts of SunTzu  Art of War. So I suppose there is proof in either direction and only time may settle this once and for all.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Bin

Peace and thanks for the link.

Perhaps. Nevertheless, I'm  extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness, and extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Braggadocio is a fantastic defence against a virus I hear.

Meh, I tried it, steamed, but it gave me wind. 

Oh wait.. or was that Broccoli ? :unsure2: 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, the13bats said:

Um, you wont see me in nov, im not voting as i dont believe in the lesser of 2 evils getting my vote,

If everyone who felt that way voted for the 3rd choice we could have a better representation.  Not voting just because you don't want to vote for the lesser of two evils is wrong when there is always a 3rd choice.  For example in 2016 we had 2 scary clowns and one happy clown.  At least I used my privilege and voted for the happy clown.  If you don't vote you are making it easier for the Party to make sure none of us get to vote in the future.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

If everyone who felt that way voted for the 3rd choice we could have a better representation.  Not voting just because you don't want to vote for the lesser of two evils is wrong when there is always a 3rd choice.  For example in 2016 we had 2 scary clowns and one happy clown.  At least I used my privilege and voted for the happy clown.  If you don't vote you are making it easier for the Party to make sure none of us get to vote in the future.

Heard that before not sold, who is 3rd this year?

4 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Dam Hammerclaw, I am sorry insulting your Avatar, but I must say your new one is certainly an improvement. LOL

Peace DarthClaw. :D

Um, just to clearfy, at the moment HCs avatar is deadpool not darth maul ,

My avatar is my cat " monkey " yawning, not a hideous demon.

:D

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Redacted File said:

Yaay opinions and conjecture! That's all well and good, but time after time we hear that they are fudging the numbers, and why wouldn't they more money for saying it's a covid death? So we know the media, cdc, hospitals, politicians; and well everyone else is lying for money and control on an unprecedented scale. So what good is opinion of a made up story.. Who benefits and whose involved? Gates has a patent on the virus, and soros owns the lab in China where it was released; and no it wasn't a coincidence, no more than the first case of lymes disease appearing just off the island where we develop viruses to be carried by ticks for warfare. Oh and that story that was swept under the rug about that Harvard virology professor getting caught working with the Chinese military on the virus, but you still believe trump is to blame, you need to open your eyes. Your first clue should have been when 90% of the media started saying the same drivel over and over. Two trump hating globalists who just happen to be involved and oh by the way really want to put rfid chips or make you carry papers or both?! Right and Trump is the nazi. At first I hated everything he said, and then I realized he's just trolling them and look how well it works. Luckily, seeing the constant bombardment from the leftist MK ultra media, wackjob hollywood pedophiles, elitist *******s, and corruption in the cia and fbi has actually created a large population of people who are smart enough to realize that reality is the opposite of what they want you to think. I believe what we are seeing are the death throes of the two party monopoly and the scum bags who've made billions of of being a corrupt politician. You really think Joe Biden has anything other than little girls in his interests, you need to slap yourself. 50 years in office, he can't remember where he is but he's gonna save you from that bad orange man! Meanwhile they are open about pushing to abolish the second amendment, as the platforms that they control continue to negate the first amendment by censoring any idea other than what they want you to think! The libs claim to be all for people, but they want to control you completely, and they want to stop you from ever being able to do anything about it. The worst part is, they are going to do it with the help of the morons who bought the lie. So on CNN you see a massive Lib rally zoomed in all close (it's 20 people=) then they cut to a trump rally with thousands of people, minimize it however they can, do some name calling, wash rinse, repeat. Trump was already going to win, it's no coincidence this BS pandemic happened when it did. Look how hard they are trying to force mail in voting so they can cheat, just like they keep trying to get illegal aliens, convicts, and children to vote. Anything to desperately regain the ability to make crooked deals like Burisma in Ukraine. Don't worry about a billionaire that became a politician, worry about a politician who became a billionaire; especially when that politician is in bed with a global ring of evil pedophiles..

So there are a 250,000 plus dead people globally so the Democrats can oust Trump? 
Riiiight.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

Heard that before not sold, who is 3rd this year?

Not decided yet, but I suspect Jo Jorgensen, not my cup of tea, but better than the two crazy old farts the Party is offering.

• Thanks 1

https://www.salon.com/2020/05/27/trump-mocks-reporter-who-rejects-his-order-to-remove-face-mask-you-want-to-be-politically-correct_partner/

https://www.vox.com/2020/5/26/21271195/trump-insulin-news-conference-biden-mask-wearing

In an act of friendship and camaraderie since trump likes to make up words ill give it a try,

These links are a couple great examples of the buffooning trump loves to do.

49 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

So there are a 250,000 plus dead people globally so the Democrats can oust Trump? 
Riiiight.

Are dems really doing that? Weird,

I dont know of anyone silly enough who blames trump for the covid19 pandemic or worldwide deaths, its enough to just point out his slow incompetence with his response to the covid19 here in the USA did cost a lot more lives than would have been lost had someone that was suited to be potus and not a cheesy game show host been in charge.

• Thanks 1